Words containing acr
4 letter words containing acr
5 letter words containing acr
6 letter words containing acr
7 letter words containing acr
8 letter words containing acr
- acreages — Plural form of acreage.
- acridine — a colourless crystalline solid used in the manufacture of dyes. Formula: C13H9N
- acridity — sharp or biting to the taste or smell; bitterly pungent; irritating to the eyes, nose, etc.: acrid smoke from burning rubber.
- acrimony — Acrimony is bitter and angry words or quarrels.
- acrobats — Plural form of acrobat.
9 letter words containing acr
- acre-foot — the volume of water that would cover an area of 1 acre to a depth of 1 foot: equivalent to 43 560 cubic feet or 1233.5 cubic metres
- acre-inch — the volume of water that would cover an area of 1 acre to a depth of 1 inch; one twelfth of an acre-foot: equivalent to 3630 cubic feet or 102.8 cubic metres
- acridness — Bitterness or acerbity.
- acritarch — a type of small fossil
- acritical — showing no indication of crisis
10 letter words containing acr
- acroamatic — relating to oral communication
- acrobatics — Acrobatics are acrobatic movements.
- acrobatism — the art, or feats, of the acrobat
- acrogenous — (botany) Increasing by growth from the extremity.
- acrogynous — having the female reproductive organ arising from the apical cell of the stem, thereby terminating its growth, as certain liverworts.
11 letter words containing acr
- acraldehyde — acrolein.
- acriflavine — a brownish or orange-red powder used in medicine as an antiseptic and disinfectant. Formula: C14H14N3Cl
- acrimonious — Acrimonious words or quarrels are bitter and angry.
- acroamatics — Esoteric lectures.
- acrocarpous — (of mosses) having clustered upright stems and the reproductive parts borne at the tip of a stem
12 letter words containing acr
- acrocyanosis — cyanosis of the hands and feet due to poor circulation of the blood
- acrophonetic — relating to the use of symbols to represent sounds
- acrostically — In the manner of an acrostic.
- anacrogynous — having the female sex organs arising from any cell below the apex of the stem, thereby not terminating its growth, as certain liverworts.
- craniosacral — as in craniosacral therapy, an alternative therapy involving gentle manipulation of the bones and membranes of the skull, in order to treat a wide range of physical and psychological disorders
13 letter words containing acr
- acrimoniously — caustic, stinging, or bitter in nature, speech, behavior, etc.: an acrimonious answer; an acrimonious dispute.
- acrobatically — In an acrobatic manner.
- acronymically — in an acronymic manner
- acrylaldehyde — acrolein.
- acrylonitrile — a colourless liquid that is miscible with water and has toxic fumes: used in the manufacture of acrylic fibres and resins, rubber, and thermoplastics. Formula: CH2:CHCN
14 letter words containing acr
- dacryoadenitis — Inflammation of the lacrimal glands.
- intracranially — In an intracranial way.
- macro-mutation — a mutation that has a profound effect on the resulting organism, as a change in a regulatory gene that controls the expression of many structural genes.
- macro-organism — an organism that can be seen with the naked eye.
- macroaggregate — A relatively large aggregated particle.
15 letter words containing acr
- acrimoniousness — The quality of being resentful or cynical.
- acroanaesthesia — (pathology) Loss of sensation in the extremities.
- desacralization — the process of rendering anything less sacred; secularization
- interambulacral — relating to, or situated between, interambulacra
- interambulacrum — the area between two of an echinoderm's ambulacra
16 letter words containing acr
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- dacryocystectomy — The surgical removal of a part of the lacrimal sac.
- macro-linguistic — a field of study concerned with language in its broadest sense and including cultural and behavioral features associated with language.
- macroclimatology — the study of the climatic conditions of a large area.
17 letter words containing acr
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- macro-linguistics — a field of study concerned with language in its broadest sense and including cultural and behavioral features associated with language.
- macroevolutionary — Pertaining to, or as a result of macroevolution.
- macroinstructions — Plural form of macroinstruction.
- macroinvertebrate — (zoology) An invertebrate that is large enough to be seen without the use of a microscope.
18 letter words containing acr
- macroinvertebrates — Plural form of macroinvertebrate.
19 letter words containing acr
- ultracrepidarianism — noting or pertaining to a person who criticizes, judges, or gives advice outside the area of his or her expertise: The play provides a classic, simplistic portrayal of an ultracrepidarian mother-in-law.
21 letter words containing acr
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
23 letter words containing acr
- dacryocystorhinostomies — Plural form of dacryocystorhinostomy.
On this page, we collect all words with ACR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 553 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ACR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.