Words containing ackn
7 letter words containing ackn
- hackney — Also called hackney coach. a carriage or coach for hire; cab.
8 letter words containing ackn
9 letter words containing ackn
- blackness — Blackness is the state of being very dark.
- bracknell — a town in SE England, in Bracknell Forest unitary authority, Berkshire, designated a new town in 1949. Pop: 70 795 (2001)
- cracknels — crisply fried bits of fat pork
- hackneyed — let out, employed, or done for hire.
- slackness — not tight, taut, firm, or tense; loose: a slack rope.
10 letter words containing ackn
11 letter words containing ackn
12 letter words containing ackn
13 letter words containing ackn
- acknowledging — Present participle of acknowledg.
14 letter words containing ackn
- acknowledgedly — by general agreement, admittedly
- acknowledgment — An acknowledgment is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- disacknowledge — (transitive) To refuse to acknowledge or recognize something; to disavow or deny.
- unacknowledged — widely recognized; generally accepted: an acknowledged authority on Chinese art.
15 letter words containing ackn
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledgeably — in a way that is able to be generally acknowledged or recognized
- acknowledgement — An acknowledgement is a statement or action which recognizes that something exists or is true.
- acknowledgments — a section of text containing an author’s statement acknowledging his or her use of the works of other authors and thanking the people who have helped him or her, usually printed at the front of a book
16 letter words containing ackn
- acknowledgements — Plural form of acknowledgement.
17 letter words containing ackn
On this page, we collect all words with ACKN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 36 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ACKN that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.