Words containing achro
8 letter words containing achro
- achroite — the colorless or white variety of tourmaline, often used as a gem.
- achromat — a lens designed to bring light of two chosen wavelengths to the same focal point, thus reducing chromatic aberration
- achromia — (medicine) Absence of pigmentation, especially in the skin or blood.
- achromic — colourless
- achronic — Timeless.
9 letter words containing achro
- achromate — a person unable to perceive color.
- achromats — Plural form of achromat.
- achromous — Colorless; achromatic.
- anachrony — a discrepancy between the order of events in a story and the order in which they are presented in the plot: Anachronies are either flashbacks or flashforwards.
- diachrony — a change over time, esp in languages
10 letter words containing achro
- achromasia — Absence of normal skin pigmentation (from bruising, stress or disease); pallor or achromia.
- achromatic — without colour
- achromatin — the material of the nucleus of a cell that does not stain with basic dyes
- achromycin — tetracycline
- anachronic — out of chronological order or out of date
11 letter words containing achro
- achromatism — the condition or quality of being achromatic; lack of color
- achromatize — to make achromatic; to remove colour from
- achromatous — having little or no colour or less than is normal
- anachronism — You say that something is an anachronism when you think that it is out of date or old-fashioned.
- anachronist — A person who has anachronistic views or habits.
12 letter words containing achro
13 letter words containing achro
- achromaticity — achromatism.
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- achromobacter — any of several rod-shaped bacteria of the genus Achromobacter, found in soil and water.
- anachronistic — You say that something is anachronistic when you think that it is out of date or old-fashioned.
14 letter words containing achro
- achromatically — In an achromatic manner.
- anachronically — something or someone that is not in its correct historical or chronological time, especially a thing or person that belongs to an earlier time: The sword is an anachronism in modern warfare.
- diachronically — in a diachronic fashion
- metachromatism — change of color, especially that due to variation in the temperature of a body.
15 letter words containing achro
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
16 letter words containing achro
- extrachromosomal — Happening outside a chromosome.
17 letter words containing achro
- anachronistically — In an anachronistic manner; in the manner of an anachronism.
On this page, we collect all words with ACHRO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 59 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ACHRO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.