Words containing acha
5 letter words containing acha
6 letter words containing acha
- achaea — a department of Greece, in the N Peloponnese. Capital: Patras. Pop: 318 928 (2001). Area: 3209 sq km (1239 sq miles)
- achage — pain, a state of aching
- chacha — A traditional clear strong liquor, sometimes called
- dachas — Plural form of dacha.
- dachau — a town in S Germany, in Bavaria: site of a Nazi concentration camp. Pop: 39 474 (2003 est)
7 letter words containing acha
- achaean — a member of a principal Greek tribe in the Mycenaean era
- acharya — a prominent religious teacher and spiritual guide
- achates — Aeneas' faithful companion in Virgil's Aeneid
- bachata — a type of dance music originating in the Dominican Republic
- brachah — Hebrew terms usually translated as "blessing"
8 letter words containing acha
9 letter words containing acha
- achalasia — failure of the cardiac sphincter of the oesophagus to relax, resulting in difficulty in swallowing
- anacharis — a genus of water plant native to North America and commonly used in aquariums
- arracacha — a South American plant, Arracacia xanthorrhiza, the root of which is edible and is a popular food in South America
- astrachan — a fur of young lambs, with lustrous, closely curled wool, from Astrakhan.
- bacharach — Burt. born 1928, US composer of popular songs, usually with lyricist Hal David
10 letter words containing acha
- achaemenes — flourished 7th century b.c, Persian king: traditional founder of the Achaemenid dynasty.
- achaemenid — any member of a Persian dynasty of kings, including Cyrus the Great, that ruled from about 550 to 331 bc, when Darius III was overthrown by Alexander the Great
- attachable — to fasten or affix; join; connect: to attach a photograph to an application with a staple.
- chachalaca — any of several slender guans of the genus Ortalis, of Central America, Mexico, and southern Texas, having loud, harsh cries.
- detachable — If a part of an object is detachable, it has been made so that it can be removed from the object.
11 letter words containing acha
- achaemenian — of or relating to the Achaemenids or their language, as recorded in cuneiform inscriptions.
- acharnement — (archaic) Savage fierceness; ferocity.
- brahmachari — a student of the Vedas, especially one committed to brahmacharya.
- dendrachate — a variety of agate with black or brown tree-like markings, caused by impurities
- impeachable — making one subject to impeachment, as misconduct in office.
12 letter words containing acha
- approachable — If you describe someone as approachable, you think that they are friendly and easy to talk to.
- brahmacharya — the stage of life of the student, entailing study of the Vedas and complete celibacy, usually lasting for twelve years.
- coachability — a large, horse-drawn, four-wheeled carriage, usually enclosed.
- khachaturian — Aram Ilich [ar-uh m il-yich;; Russian uh-rahm ee-lyeech] /ˈær əm ˈɪl yɪtʃ;; Russian ʌˈrɑm iˈlyitʃ/ (Show IPA), 1903–78, Armenian composer.
- leachability — to dissolve out soluble constituents from (ashes, soil, etc.) by percolation.
13 letter words containing acha
- attachability — The quality of being attachable.
- detachability — The quality of being detachable.
- nondetachable — Not capable of being detached.
- teachableness — the quality or condition of being teachable
- un-attachable — to fasten or affix; join; connect: to attach a photograph to an application with a staple.
14 letter words containing acha
- impeachability — The state or condition of being impeachable.
- inapproachable — not approachable.
- irreproachable — free from blame; not able to be reproached or censured.
- irreproachably — In an irreproachable manner; blamelessly.
- shankaracharya — a.d. 789?–821? Hindu Vedantist philosopher and teacher.
15 letter words containing acha
16 letter words containing acha
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
18 letter words containing acha
- irreproachableness — The quality or state of being irreproachable; integrity; innocence.
19 letter words containing acha
- karachai-cherkessia — a constituent republic of W Russia, on the N side of the Caucasus Mountains. Capital: Cherkessk. Pop: 439 700 (2002). Area: 14 100 sq km (5440 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with ACHA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 141 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ACHA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.