Words containing accus
6 letter words containing accus
- accuse — If you accuse someone of doing something wrong or dishonest, you say or tell them that you believe that they did it.
7 letter words containing accus
- accusal — accusation
- accused — You can use the accused to refer to a person or a group of people charged with a crime or on trial for it.
- accusee — One who is accused.
- accuser — An accuser is a person who says that another person has done something wrong, especially that he or she has committed a crime.
- accuses — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accuse.
8 letter words containing accus
- accusant — a person who accuses or blames
- accuseds — charged with a crime, wrongdoing, fault, etc.: the accused boy.
- accusers — Plural form of accuser.
- accusing — If you look at someone with an accusing expression or speak to them in an accusing tone of voice, you are showing that you think they have done something wrong.
- accusive — Accusative.
9 letter words containing accus
- accusable — having liability to be blamed or accused
- accusably — in an accusable manner
- accustoms — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of accustom.
- preaccuse — to accuse (someone of something) prior to the specified wrongdoing being committed or prior to having evidence of wrongdoing
- unaccused — not charged with wrongdoing
10 letter words containing accus
- accusation — If you make an accusation against someone, you criticize them or express the belief that they have done something wrong.
- accusative — In the grammar of some languages, the accusative, or the accusative case, is the case used for a noun when it is the direct object of a verb, or the object of some prepositions. In English, only the pronouns 'me', 'him', 'her', 'us', and 'them' are in the accusative. Compare nominative.
- accusatory — An accusatory look, remark, or tone of voice suggests blame or criticism.
- accusement — a charge or accusation of wrongdoing or crime
- accusingly — to charge with the fault, offense, or crime (usually followed by of): He accused him of murder.
11 letter words containing accus
12 letter words containing accus
13 letter words containing accus
- disaccustomed — Simple past tense and past participle of disaccustom.
14 letter words containing accus
15 letter words containing accus
17 letter words containing accus
- counteraccusation — An accusation made in reply to another accusation.
On this page, we collect all words with ACCUS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 57 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ACCUS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.