Words containing acade
6 letter words containing acade
- facade — Architecture. the front of a building, especially an imposing or decorative one. any side of a building facing a public way or space and finished accordingly.
7 letter words containing acade
8 letter words containing acade
- academes — the campus activity, life, and interests of a college or university; the academic world.
- academia — Academia refers to all the academics in a particular country or region, the institutions they work in, and their work.
- academic — Academic is used to describe things that relate to the work done in schools, colleges, and universities, especially work which involves studying and reasoning rather than practical or technical skills.
- academus — an Arcadian whose estate became a meeting place for Athenian philosophers.
- aquacade — an aquatic exhibition or entertainment consisting of swimming, diving, etc., often to music
9 letter words containing acade
- academese — pedantic, pretentious, and often confusing academic jargon: a presumably scholarly article written in incomprehensible academese.
- academian — (historical, obsolete) A follower of w Plato. (Attested from the mid 16th century until the late 17th century.)Brown, Lesley, ed. The Shorter Oxford English Dictionary. 5th. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 2003.
- academics — of or relating to a college, academy, school, or other educational institution, especially one for higher education: academic requirements.
- academies — Plural form of academy.
- academise — to reduce (a subject) to a rigid set of rules, principles, precepts, etc.: futile attempts to academize the visual arts.
10 letter words containing acade
11 letter words containing acade
- academicals — traditional academic clothing; cap and gown
- academician — An academician is a member of an academy, usually one which has been formed to improve or maintain standards in a particular field.
- academicism — adherence to rules and traditions in art, literature, etc; conventionalism
- academicize — academize.
- nonacademic — of or relating to a college, academy, school, or other educational institution, especially one for higher education: academic requirements.
12 letter words containing acade
13 letter words containing acade
- anti-academic — of or relating to a college, academy, school, or other educational institution, especially one for higher education: academic requirements.
14 letter words containing acade
15 letter words containing acade
On this page, we collect all words with ACADE. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 58 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ACADE that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.