Words containing abus
5 letter words containing abus
6 letter words containing abus
7 letter words containing abus
8 letter words containing abus
- abusable — able to be abused
- abuseful — (rare) Full of abuse; abusive.
- antabuse — a drug, a brand of disulfiram, used in the treatment of alcoholism, that acts by inducing nausea and other unpleasant symptoms following ingestion of alcohol; tetraethylthiuram disulphide
- babushka — a headscarf tied under the chin, worn by Russian peasant women
- cottabus — (in ancient Greece) a game that was popular among young men at drinking parties and which involved throwing wine into a vessel while uttering the name of a beloved
9 letter words containing abus
- abusement — Abuse; one or many acts of abuse.
- abusively — using, containing, or characterized by harshly or coarsely insulting language: an abusive author; abusive remarks.
- antiabuse — designed to prevent abuse
- babushkas — Plural form of babushka.
- disabused — Simple past tense and past participle of disabuse.
10 letter words containing abus
11 letter words containing abus
On this page, we collect all words with ABUS. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 54 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABUS that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.