Words containing abu
4 letter words containing abu
- abud — (rare) budding.
- abut — When land or a building abuts something or abuts on something, it is next to it.
- babu — (in India) a title or form of address more or less equivalent to Mr, placed before a person's full name or after his first name
- habu — a large venomous snake, Trimeresurus flavoviridis, of Okinawa and other Ryukyu Islands: family Crotalidae (pit vipers)
- tabu — to put under a taboo; prohibit or forbid. Synonyms: prohibit, ban, forbid, proscribe. Antonyms: allow, permit, sanction.
5 letter words containing abu
- abuja — the federal capital of Nigeria, in the centre of the country. Pop: 467 000 (2005 est)
- abuna — the title given to the head of the Ethiopian Orthodox church
- abura — A medium-sized tropical African tree, Mitragyne macrophylla, from the family Loganiaceae.R:MW3 1976 page=8(First attested in the mid 20th century.)0.
- aburn — Burning.
- abury — Avebury (def 2).
6 letter words containing abu
- abukir — bay at the mouth of the Nile, near Alexandria, Egypt: site of the British victory (1798) under Nelson over the French
- abulia — a pathological inability to take decisions
- abulic — a symptom of mental disorder involving impairment or loss of volition.
- abunas — Plural form of abuna.
- aburas — Plural form of abura.
7 letter words containing abu
8 letter words containing abu
- abu-bakr — a.d. 573-634; successor of Mohammed & 1st caliph of Islam ( a.d. 632-634): father of Aisha
- abu-bekr — 573–634 ad, companion and father-in-law of Mohammed; the first caliph of Islam
- abumeron — Avenzoar.
- abundant — Something that is abundant is present in large quantities.
- abusable — able to be abused
9 letter words containing abu
10 letter words containing abu
- abundances — Plural form of abundance.
- abundantly — If something is abundantly clear, it is extremely obvious.
- acetabular — Cup-shaped; saucer-shaped; acetabuliform.
- acetabulum — the deep cuplike cavity on the side of the hipbone that receives the head of the thighbone
- cockabully — any of several small freshwater fish of New Zealand
11 letter words containing abu
- abusiveness — using, containing, or characterized by harshly or coarsely insulting language: an abusive author; abusive remarks.
- acetabulums — Plural form of acetabulum.
- confabulate — to talk together; converse; chat
- fabulicious — (slang) Exceptionally fabulous and appealing.
- fantabulous — extremely fine or desirable; excellent; wonderful.
12 letter words containing abu
- confabulated — Simple past tense and past participle of confabulate.
- confabulator — to converse informally; chat.
- constabulary — In Britain and some other countries, a constabulary is the police force of a particular area.
- fabulousness — almost impossible to believe; incredible.
- incunabulist — a person who specialises in incunabula, a collector of incunabula
13 letter words containing abu
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- confabulating — Present participle of confabulate.
- confabulation — the act of confabulating; conversation; discussion.
- confabulatory — the act of confabulating; conversation; discussion.
- fantabulously — In a fantabulous manner; fantastically, wonderfully.
14 letter words containing abu
15 letter words containing abu
16 letter words containing abu
- tintinnabulation — the ringing or sound of bells.
On this page, we collect all words with ABU. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 233 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABU that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.