Words containing absorb
6 letter words containing absorb
- absorb — If something absorbs a liquid, gas, or other substance, it soaks it up or takes it in.
7 letter words containing absorb
- absorbs — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of absorb.
8 letter words containing absorb
9 letter words containing absorb
- absorbant — Alternative spelling of absorbent.
- absorbate — a substance that has been absorbed, or is to be absorbed, into an absorbent
- absorbent — Absorbent material soaks up liquid easily.
- absorbers — Plural form of absorber.
- absorbing — An absorbing task or activity interests you a great deal and takes up all your attention and energy.
10 letter words containing absorb
- absorbable — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- absorbance — a measure of the light-absorbing ability of an object, expressed as the logarithm to base 10 of the reciprocal of the internal transmittance
- absorbancy — absorbance
- absorbedly — deeply interested or involved; preoccupied: He had an absorbed look on his face.
- absorbency — capable of absorbing heat, light, moisture, etc.; tending to absorb.
11 letter words containing absorb
12 letter words containing absorb
13 letter words containing absorb
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- malabsorbtion — Misspelling of malabsorption.
- non-absorbent — capable of absorbing heat, light, moisture, etc.; tending to absorb.
- nonabsorbable — That is not able to be absorbed; not absorbable.
- self-absorbed — preoccupied with one's thoughts, interests, etc.
14 letter words containing absorb
15 letter words containing absorb
- absorbabilities — Plural form of absorbability.
On this page, we collect all words with ABSORB. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 35 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABSORB that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.