14-letter words containing absolu
- absolute music — music that is not designed to depict or evoke any scene or event
- absolute pitch — the ability to identify exactly the pitch of a note without comparing it to another
- absolute scale — temperature (absolute temperature) as measured on a scale in which the hypothetical lowest limit of physical temperatures is assigned the value zero (absolute zero) as the Kelvin scale.
- absolute space — space that is not affected by what occupies it or occurs within it and that provides a standard for distinguishing inertial systems from other frames of reference.
- absolute value — the positive real number equal to a given real but disregarding its sign. Written | x |. Where r is positive, | r | = r = | –r |
- non-absolutist — the principle or the exercise of complete and unrestricted power in government.
On this page, we collect all 14-letter words with ABSOLU. It’s easy to find right word with a certain length. It is the easiest way to find 14-letter word that contains ABSOLU to use in Scrabble or Crossword puzzles.