Words containing absol
6 letter words containing absol
- tabsol — (language) A language extension for GECOM written in the form of truth tables which was compiled into code for the tests and actions described. TABSOL was developed by T.F. Kavanaugh, and was in use around 1964-5.
7 letter words containing absol
- absolue — Obsolete typography of absolve.
- absolut — (slang) absolute, usually in reference to something represented as trendy, popular, or cutting-edge.
- absolve — If a report or investigation absolves someone from blame or responsibility, it formally states that he or she is not guilty or is not to blame.
8 letter words containing absol
9 letter words containing absol
10 letter words containing absol
- absolutely — Absolutely means totally and completely.
- absolution — If someone is given absolution, they are forgiven for something wrong that they have done.
- absolutism — Absolutism is a political system in which one ruler or leader has complete power and authority over a country.
- absolutist — the principle or the exercise of complete and unrestricted power in government.
- absolutive — the grammatical case in an ergative language that is used for the direct object of a transitive verb and the subject of an intransitive verb
11 letter words containing absol
12 letter words containing absol
14 letter words containing absol
- non-absolutist — the principle or the exercise of complete and unrestricted power in government.
On this page, we collect all words with ABSOL. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 65 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABSOL that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.