Words containing abso
6 letter words containing abso
- absorb — If something absorbs a liquid, gas, or other substance, it soaks it up or takes it in.
- babson — Roger Ward, 1875–1967, U.S. statistician and businessman.
- tabsol — (language) A language extension for GECOM written in the form of truth tables which was compiled into code for the tests and actions described. TABSOL was developed by T.F. Kavanaugh, and was in use around 1964-5.
7 letter words containing abso
- absolue — Obsolete typography of absolve.
- absolut — (slang) absolute, usually in reference to something represented as trendy, popular, or cutting-edge.
- absolve — If a report or investigation absolves someone from blame or responsibility, it formally states that he or she is not guilty or is not to blame.
- absorbs — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of absorb.
- absorpt — (archaic) Past participle of absorb.
8 letter words containing abso
- absolute — Absolute means total and complete.
- absolved — Simple past tense and past participle of absolve.
- absolver — to free from guilt or blame or their consequences: The court absolved her of guilt in his death.
- absolves — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of absolve.
- absonant — inharmonious
9 letter words containing abso
10 letter words containing abso
- absolutely — Absolutely means totally and completely.
- absolution — If someone is given absolution, they are forgiven for something wrong that they have done.
- absolutism — Absolutism is a political system in which one ruler or leader has complete power and authority over a country.
- absolutist — the principle or the exercise of complete and unrestricted power in government.
- absolutive — the grammatical case in an ergative language that is used for the direct object of a transitive verb and the subject of an intransitive verb
11 letter words containing abso
- absolutions — Plural form of absolution.
- absolutists — the principle or the exercise of complete and unrestricted power in government.
- absolvitory — Of or pertaining to a dismissal or an acquittal.
- absorbingly — In an absorbing manner. (First attested in the mid 19th century.).
- absorptance — a measure of the ability of an object to absorb radiation, equal to the ratio of the absorbed radiant flux to the incident flux. For a layer of material the ratio of the flux absorbed between the entry and exit surfaces of the layer to the flux leaving the entry surface is the internal absorptance
12 letter words containing abso
- absoluteness — the quality of being absolute
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- absorptional — Relating to absorption.
- absorptivity — a measure of the ability of a material to absorb radiation, equal to the internal absorptance of a homogeneous layer of the material under conditions in which the path of the radiation has unit length and the boundaries of the layer have no influence
- nonabsorbent — Not absorbent; unable to absorb.
13 letter words containing abso
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- malabsorbtion — Misspelling of malabsorption.
- malabsorption — faulty absorption of nutritive material from the intestine.
- non-absorbent — capable of absorbing heat, light, moisture, etc.; tending to absorb.
- nonabsorbable — That is not able to be absorbed; not absorbable.
14 letter words containing abso
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- absorptiveness — the quality of being absorptive
- non-absolutist — the principle or the exercise of complete and unrestricted power in government.
15 letter words containing abso
16 letter words containing abso
- absobloodylutely — (British slang) absolutely.
On this page, we collect all words with ABSO. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 126 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABSO that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.