Words containing absc
6 letter words containing absc
- abscam — the code name for an FBI investigation (1978–80) of bribery, involving members of Congress.
7 letter words containing absc
8 letter words containing absc
- abscisic — Of or pertaining to abscisic acid or its derivatives. (First attested in the mid 20th century.).
- abscisin — a plant hormone that plays a major role in adapting plants to suit different weather conditions
- abscissa — the horizontal or x-coordinate of a point in a two-dimensional system of Cartesian coordinates. It is the distance from the y-axis measured parallel to the x-axis
- absconds — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abscond.
9 letter words containing absc
- abscessed — a localized collection of pus in the tissues of the body, often accompanied by swelling and inflammation and frequently caused by bacteria.
- abscesses — Plural form of abscess.
- abscising — Present participle of abscise.
- abscissae — (in plane Cartesian coordinates) the x-coordinate of a point: its distance from the y-axis measured parallel to the x-axis.
- abscissas — Plural form of abscissa.
10 letter words containing absc
- abscessing — Present participle of abscess.
- abscession — A separating; removal.
- abscission — the separation of leaves, branches, flowers, and bark from plants by the formation of an abscission layer
- absconders — Plural form of absconder.
- absconding — running away, esp from an open prison or to avoid prosecution or punishment
11 letter words containing absc
17 letter words containing absc
- axis-of-abscissas — x-axis (def 1).
On this page, we collect all words with ABSC. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 30 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABSC that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.