Words containing abra
4 letter words containing abra
- abra — A wooden boat used as a ferry in Dubai.
5 letter words containing abra
6 letter words containing abra
- abrade — To abrade something means to scrape or wear down its surface by rubbing it.
- abraid — to awake
- abrams — Plural form of abram.
- abrase — (obsolete) Rubbed smooth or blank. (Attested only in the 17th century.).
- abrash — any variation or change, typically striation, in the different dyes of an Oriental rug as it ages.
7 letter words containing abra
- abraded — Simple past tense and past participle of abrade.
- abrader — Something that abrades; a tool or machine for abrading. (First attested in the late 19th century.).
- abrades — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abrade.
- abraham — the first of the patriarchs, the father of Isaac and the founder of the Hebrew people (Genesis 11–25)
- abrased — Simple past tense and past participle of abrase.
8 letter words containing abra
9 letter words containing abra
10 letter words containing abra
- abranchial — (zoology) Lacking gills.
- abrasively — in an abrupt manner
- candelabra — A candelabra is an ornamental holder for two or more candles.
- chupacabra — An animal said to exist in parts of Latin America, where it supposedly attacks animals, especially goats.
- tetrabrach — a metrical foot or word of four short syllables.
11 letter words containing abra
- abracadabra — Abracadabra is a word that someone says when they are performing a magic trick in order to make the magic happen.
- abranchiate — having no gills
- candelabras — Plural form of candelabra.
- chupacabras — Plural form of chupacabra.
- labradoodle — a type of dog that is a cross between a Labrador retriever and a poodle
12 letter words containing abra
- abracadabras — Plural form of abracadabra.
- abrasiveness — any material or substance used for grinding, polishing, etc., as emery, pumice, or sandpaper.
- calabrasella — a card game for three persons that is played with a 40-card pack made by removing the eights, nines, and tens from a regular 52-card pack.
- dermabrasion — a procedure in cosmetic surgery in which rough facial skin is removed by scrubbing
14 letter words containing abra
- labradorescent — (of minerals) displaying a brilliant play of colours, as that shown by some forms of labradorite
15 letter words containing abra
- tetrabranchiate — belonging or pertaining to the Nautiloidea (Tetrabranchiata), a subclass or order of cephalopods with four gills, including the pearly nautilus and numerous fossil forms.
17 letter words containing abra
- microdermabrasion — A cosmetic treatment in which the face is sprayed with exfoliant crystals to remove dead epidermal cells.
On this page, we collect all words with ABRA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 75 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABRA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.