Words containing abr
4 letter words containing abr
5 letter words containing abr
6 letter words containing abr
- abrade — To abrade something means to scrape or wear down its surface by rubbing it.
- abraid — to awake
- abrams — Plural form of abram.
- abrase — (obsolete) Rubbed smooth or blank. (Attested only in the 17th century.).
- abrash — any variation or change, typically striation, in the different dyes of an Oriental rug as it ages.
7 letter words containing abr
- abraded — Simple past tense and past participle of abrade.
- abrader — Something that abrades; a tool or machine for abrading. (First attested in the late 19th century.).
- abrades — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abrade.
- abraham — the first of the patriarchs, the father of Isaac and the founder of the Hebrew people (Genesis 11–25)
- abrased — Simple past tense and past participle of abrase.
8 letter words containing abr
9 letter words containing abr
10 letter words containing abr
11 letter words containing abr
- abracadabra — Abracadabra is a word that someone says when they are performing a magic trick in order to make the magic happen.
- abranchiate — having no gills
- abridgement — a shortened or condensed form of a book, speech, etc., that still retains the basic contents: an abridgment of Tolstoy's War and Peace.
- candelabras — Plural form of candelabra.
- candelabrum — A candelabrum is the same as a candelabra.
12 letter words containing abr
- abracadabras — Plural form of abracadabra.
- abrasiveness — any material or substance used for grinding, polishing, etc., as emery, pumice, or sandpaper.
- abridgements — Plural form of abridgement.
- calabrasella — a card game for three persons that is played with a 40-card pack made by removing the eights, nines, and tens from a regular 52-card pack.
- cantabrigian — of, relating to, or characteristic of Cambridge or Cambridge University, or of Cambridge, Massachusetts, or Harvard University
13 letter words containing abr
- fabricability — able to be formed or shaped; capable of being constructed or manufactured.
- gabrilowitsch — Ossip [aw-syip] /ˈɔ syɪp/ (Show IPA), 1878–1936, Russian pianist and conductor, in America.
- prefabricated — to fabricate or construct beforehand.
- prefabricator — someone who or an organization that prefabricates
14 letter words containing abr
- labradorescent — (of minerals) displaying a brilliant play of colours, as that shown by some forms of labradorite
- prefabrication — to fabricate or construct beforehand.
- sabre-rattling — If you describe a threat, especially a threat of military action, as sabre-rattling, you do not believe that the threat will actually be carried out.
15 letter words containing abr
- nanofabrication — the design and manufacture of products and structures, especially electronic devices, with dimensions measured in nanometers.
- tetrabranchiate — belonging or pertaining to the Nautiloidea (Tetrabranchiata), a subclass or order of cephalopods with four gills, including the pearly nautilus and numerous fossil forms.
17 letter words containing abr
- microdermabrasion — A cosmetic treatment in which the face is sprayed with exfoliant crystals to remove dead epidermal cells.
21 letter words containing abr
- tetrabromofluorescein — eosin (def 1).
On this page, we collect all words with ABR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 246 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.