Words containing abor
5 letter words containing abor
- abord — to approach or accost someone
- abore — Simple past form of abear (carry, bear; develop; put up with, thole, tolerate, abide).
- aborn — Born, begotten, created, developed.
- abort — If an unborn baby is aborted, the pregnancy is ended deliberately and the baby is not born alive.
- gabor — Dennis, 1900–79, British physicist, born in Hungary: inventor of holography; Nobel Prize 1971.
6 letter words containing abor
7 letter words containing abor
- aborded — Simple past tense and past participle of abord.
- aborted — Carry out or undergo the abortion of (a fetus).
- abortee — a fetus that has been aborted
- aborter — a woman who is having or has had an abortion
- abortus — an aborted human fetus, esp one that is less than 12 weeks old or weighs less than 17 oz
8 letter words containing abor
- aborally — away from or opposite the mouth
- aborigin — (obsolete) Aborigine. (Attested from the early 17th century until the mid 19th century.).
- aborning — while being born, developed, or realized (esp in the phrase die aborning)
- aborting — Present participle of abort.
- abortion — If a woman has an abortion, she ends her pregnancy deliberately so that the baby is not born alive.
9 letter words containing abor
- aborigine — Aborigines are members of the tribes that were living in Australia when Europeans arrived there.
- abortions — Plural form of abortion.
- abortment — (obsolete) Abortion. (Attested from the early 17th century until the late 19th century.).
- abortuary — a place where abortions are carried out
- abortuses — immature placental or fetal tissue prematurely passed or curetted.
10 letter words containing abor
11 letter words containing abor
- aboriginals — Plural form of aboriginal.
- abortionist — An abortionist is someone who performs abortions, usually illegally.
- collaborate — When one person or group collaborates with another, they work together, especially on a book or on some research.
- elaborating — Present participle of elaborate.
- elaboration — The act or process of producing or refining with labor; improvement by successive operations; refinement.
12 letter words containing abor
- aboriginalia — objects from Aboriginal culture used as decorations, esp when they produce a distorted, sentimental view of Aborigines and Aboriginal history
- aboriginally — of, relating to, or typical of aborigines: aboriginal customs.
- abortionists — Plural form of abortionist.
- abortiveness — imperfect development; rudimentary nature
- antiabortion — opposed to induced or surgical abortions
13 letter words containing abor
- aboricultural — Common misspelling of arboricultural.
- aboriginalism — a view of aboriginal cultures as being primitive and exotic, and having little to do with the modern world
- aboriginality — the state of being Aboriginal, esp with regard to having a common Aboriginal culture
- abortifacient — causing abortion
- anti-abortion — opposed to abortion
14 letter words containing abor
15 letter words containing abor
- antiabortionist — An antiabortionist is someone who wants to limit or prevent the legal availability of abortions.
- collaboratively — in the manner of working with others on a joint project
- labor-intensive — requiring or using a large supply of labor, relative to capital.
- pro-abortionist — pro-choice.
- well-elaborated — worked out with great care and nicety of detail; executed with great minuteness: elaborate preparations; elaborate care. Synonyms: perfected, painstaking. Antonyms: simple.
16 letter words containing abor
- anti-abortionist — An anti-abortionist is someone who wants to limit or prevent the legal availability of abortions.
- collaborationism — The act of collaborating, especially with an enemy.
- collaborationist — A collaborationist government or individual is one that helps or gives support to the enemy during the war.
- inter-laboratory — a building, part of a building, or other place equipped to conduct scientific experiments, tests, investigations, etc., or to manufacture chemicals, medicines, or the like.
- self-elaboration — an act or instance of elaborating.
17 letter words containing abor
- collaborativeness — Quality of being collaborative.
18 letter words containing abor
20 letter words containing abor
- spontaneous-abortion — Also called voluntary abortion. the removal of an embryo or fetus from the uterus in order to end a pregnancy.
On this page, we collect all words with ABOR. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 214 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABOR that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.