Words containing aboli
7 letter words containing aboli
- abolish — If someone in authority abolishes a system or practice, they formally put an end to it.
8 letter words containing aboli
9 letter words containing aboli
- abolished — Formally put an end to (a system, practice, or institution).
- abolisher — Agent noun of abolish; one who abolishes. (First attested from the mid 17th century.).
- abolishes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abolish.
- abolition — The abolition of something such as a system or practice is its formal ending.
- anabolism — a metabolic process in which complex molecules are synthesized from simpler ones with the storage of energy; constructive metabolism
10 letter words containing aboli
- abolishing — Present participle of abolish.
- ametabolic — (of certain insects) having no obvious metamorphosis
- catabolise — to cause (a nutrient or other substance) to undergo catabolism.
- catabolism — a metabolic process in which complex molecules are broken down into simple ones with the release of energy; destructive metabolism
- catabolite — a substance produced as a result of catabolism
11 letter words containing aboli
- abolishable — Capable of being abolished. (First attested from the mid 17th century.).
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
- abolitional — aiming to abolish something, esp slavery
- ametabolism — a form of growth or life cycle with little or no metamorphosis
- catabolisms — Plural form of catabolism.
12 letter words containing aboli
- abolitionary — Relating to or favoring abolition.
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- abolitionist — An abolitionist is someone who campaigns for the abolition of a particular system or practice.
- abolitionize — (esp. prior to the Civil War) to convert (persons, a region, a state, etc.) to abolitionism.
- diabolically — having the qualities of a devil; devilish; fiendish; outrageously wicked: a diabolic plot.
13 letter words containing aboli
- abolitionists — (especially prior to the Civil War) a person who advocated or supported the abolition of slavery in the U.S.
- antimetabolic — inhibiting metabolism
- catabolically — In terms of catabolism.
- hemimetabolic — (zoology) Having an incomplete metamorphosis, the larvae differing from the adults chiefly in lacking wings.
- holometabolic — Of, pertaining to, or undergoing holometabolism.
14 letter words containing aboli
- antimetabolite — any drug that acts by disrupting the normal growth of a cell. Sulfonamide drugs are antimetabolites and some antimetabolites are used in cancer treatment
- diabolicalness — The state or quality of being diabolical.
- hemimetabolism — incomplete metamorphosis.
- holometabolism — The complete metamorphosis of an insect.
- hypermetabolic — of, relating to, or affected by metabolism.
15 letter words containing aboli
- antimetabolites — Plural form of antimetabolite.
- hypercatabolism — an abnormally high metabolic breakdown of a substance or tissue which leads to weight loss and physical deterioration
- hypermetabolism — Biology, Physiology. the sum of the physical and chemical processes in an organism by which its material substance is produced, maintained, and destroyed, and by which energy is made available. Compare anabolism, catabolism.
16 letter words containing aboli
On this page, we collect all words with ABOLI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 88 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABOLI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.