Words containing abn
6 letter words containing abn
8 letter words containing abn
9 letter words containing abn
- abnegated — Simple past tense and past participle of abnegate.
- abnegates — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abnegate.
- abnegator — (rare) One who abnegates, denies, or rejects. (From Mid 17th century.).
- abnormity — lack of normality; a deviation from the usual or typical
- abnormous — abnormal; irregular or misshapen
10 letter words containing abn
- abnegating — Present participle of abnegate.
- abnegation — a giving up of rights, etc.; self-denial; renunciation
- abnegative — (obsolete, rare): Denying; renouncing; negative.
- abnormalcy — abnormality.
- abnormally — not normal, average, typical, or usual; deviating from a standard: abnormal powers of concentration; an abnormal amount of snow; abnormal behavior.
11 letter words containing abn
- abnormalism — a belief that unusual conditions and circumstances are more important as causes of subsequent events than normal conditions
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- abnormalize — to make abnormal.
- isoabnormal — isabnormal.
13 letter words containing abn
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
15 letter words containing abn
- self-abnegation — self-denial or self-sacrifice.
On this page, we collect all words with ABN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 28 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABN that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.