Words containing abili
7 letter words containing abili
- ability — Your ability to do something is the fact that you can do it.
8 letter words containing abili
9 letter words containing abili
- abilities — power or capacity to do or act physically, mentally, legally, morally, financially, etc.
- arability — the suitability of land for growing crops
- doability — Feasibility; practicability.
- inability — lack of ability; lack of power, capacity, or means: his inability to make decisions.
- liability — liabilities. moneys owed; debts or pecuniary obligations (opposed to assets). Accounting. liabilities as detailed on a balance sheet, especially in relation to assets and capital.
10 letter words containing abili
- actability — capable of being acted or suitable for acting: He has written a very actable, well-structured play.
- affability — pleasantly easy to approach and to talk to; friendly; cordial; warmly polite: an affable and courteous gentleman.
- amiability — Amiability is the quality of being friendly and pleasant.
- atrabiliar — (obsolete) melancholy; atrabilious.
- capability — If you have the capability or the capabilities to do something, you have the ability or the qualities that are necessary to do it.
11 letter words containing abili
- adorability — the quality of being adorable or highly attractive
- amenability — ready or willing to answer, act, agree, or yield; open to influence, persuasion, or advice; agreeable; submissive; tractable: an amenable servant.
- amicability — characterized by or showing goodwill; friendly; peaceable: an amicable settlement.
- atrabiliary — Of or relating to black bile.
- atrabilious — irritable
12 letter words containing abili
- actabilities — Plural form of actability.
- adaptability — capable of being adapted.
- admirability — the quality of being admirable
- adoptability — the quality or extent of being adoptable
- advisability — proper to be suggested or recommended; desirable or wise, as a course of action: Is it advisable for me to write to him?
13 letter words containing abili
14 letter words containing abili
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- addressability — (computing) The capability of a microprocessor etc. to deal with values of a certain size using a single instruction.
- assimilability — the capacity to be assimilated or made similar
- attemptability — the capability of being attempted or condition of being attemptable
- attractability — The quality of being attractable.
15 letter words containing abili
- absorbabilities — Plural form of absorbability.
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
- atrabiliousness — The state or quality of being characterized by melancholy or glumness.
- bioavailability — the extent to which a drug or other substance is taken up by a specific tissue or organ after administration; the proportion of the dose of a drug that reaches the systemic circulation intact after administration by a route other than intravenous
- communicability — capable of being easily communicated or transmitted: communicable information; a communicable disease.
16 letter words containing abili
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- biodegradability — capable of decaying through the action of living organisms: biodegradable paper; biodegradable detergent.
- commensurability — The quality of being commensurable or commensurate.
- companionability — The state of being companionable, suitability for companionship.
- constructability — Alternative form of constructibility.
17 letter words containing abili
18 letter words containing abili
- distinguishability — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- incommensurability — not commensurable; having no common basis, measure, or standard of comparison.
- interchangeability — (of two things) capable of being put or used in the place of each other: interchangeable symbols.
- interdependability — capable of being depended on; worthy of trust; reliable: a dependable employee.
- non-accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
19 letter words containing abili
- non-transferability — to convey or remove from one place, person, etc., to another: He transferred the package from one hand to the other.
20 letter words containing abili
- indistinguishability — The state of being indistinguishable.
21 letter words containing abili
On this page, we collect all words with ABILI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 766 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABILI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.