Words containing abi
4 letter words containing abi
- abia — a state of SE Nigeria. Capital: Umuahia. Pop: 2 833 999 (2006 est). Area: 6320 sq km (2440 sq miles)
- abib — the seventh month of the Jewish year, equivalent to Nisan of the modern Jewish calendar. Ex. 34:18.
- abid — (archaic) Simple past tense and past participle of abide.
- abie — a male given name, form of Abraham.
- abir — (India) An aromatic red powder that is used during the Holi festival.
5 letter words containing abi
6 letter words containing abi
7 letter words containing abi
- abideth — (archaic) Third-person singular simple present indicative form of abide.
- abiding — An abiding feeling, memory, or interest is one that you have for a very long time.
- abidjan — a port in Côte d'Ivoire, on the Gulf of Guinea: the legislative capital (Yamoussoukro became the administrative capital in 1983). Pop: 3 516 000 (2005 est)
- abience — (psychology) Withdrawal from, or avoidance of a stimulus.
- abietic — Of, pertaining to, or derived from fir trees.
8 letter words containing abi
- -ability — -ability replaces '-able' at the end of adjectives to form nouns. Nouns formed in this way refer to the state or quality described by the adjectives.
- abiathar — a priest of Israel and a companion of David. I Sam. 22:20; II Sam. 15:24–36.
- abidable — Alternative spelling of abideable.
- abidance — the act or state of abiding.
- abietate — a salt or ester of abietic acid.
9 letter words containing abi
- abideable — Capable of being abided.
- abidingly — In an abiding manner; permanently. (First attested around 1350 to 1470.).
- abilities — power or capacity to do or act physically, mentally, legally, morally, financially, etc.
- abimelech — a king of Gerar, who made a peace agreement with Abraham. Gen. 20, 21.
- abiogenic — not resulting from the activity of living organisms.
10 letter words containing abi
- abiogenist — a person who believes in abiogenesis
- abiotrophy — the progressive degeneration of tissues, cells, etc
- abirritant — relieving irritation
- abirritate — to soothe or make less irritable
- abiturient — a German student who is leaving secondary school and going to university after taking the final examination
11 letter words containing abi
- abidingness — The state or quality abiding. (Mid 19th century.).
- abiogenesis — the hypothetical process by which living organisms first arose on earth from nonliving matter
- abiogenetic — (biology) Of or pertaining to abiogenesis, originated by abiogenesis.
- abiological — not involving living organisms
- abiotically — in a way that involves the absence of life or the absence of living forms
12 letter words containing abi
13 letter words containing abi
- abibliophobia — (humorous) Fear of running out of things to read.
- abiogenically — in a way that does not involve living organisms
- absorbability — to suck up or drink in (a liquid); soak up: A sponge absorbs water.
- acceptability — capable or worthy of being accepted.
- accessability — Misspelling of accessibility.
14 letter words containing abi
- accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- addressability — (computing) The capability of a microprocessor etc. to deal with values of a certain size using a single instruction.
- assimilability — the capacity to be assimilated or made similar
- attemptability — the capability of being attempted or condition of being attemptable
- attractability — The quality of being attractable.
15 letter words containing abi
- abiogenetically — in an abiogenetic manner
- absorbabilities — Plural form of absorbability.
- ambisyllabicity — (poetry) The property of a consonant being analysed as acting simultaneously as the coda of one syllable and the onset of the following syllable.
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
- atrabiliousness — The state or quality of being characterized by melancholy or glumness.
16 letter words containing abi
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- biodegradability — capable of decaying through the action of living organisms: biodegradable paper; biodegradable detergent.
- commensurability — The quality of being commensurable or commensurate.
- companionability — The state of being companionable, suitability for companionship.
- constructability — Alternative form of constructibility.
17 letter words containing abi
18 letter words containing abi
- distinguishability — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- incommensurability — not commensurable; having no common basis, measure, or standard of comparison.
- interchangeability — (of two things) capable of being put or used in the place of each other: interchangeable symbols.
- interdependability — capable of being depended on; worthy of trust; reliable: a dependable employee.
- non-accountability — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
19 letter words containing abi
- non-transferability — to convey or remove from one place, person, etc., to another: He transferred the package from one hand to the other.
20 letter words containing abi
21 letter words containing abi
29 letter words containing abi
- arabian-nights-entertainments — a collection of Eastern folk tales derived in part from Indian and Persian sources and dating from the 10th century a.d.
On this page, we collect all words with ABI. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1328 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABI that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.