Words containing abba
4 letter words containing abba
- abba — Swedish pop group (1972–82): comprised Benny Andersson (born 1946), Agnetha Faltskog (born 1950), Anni-Frid Lyngstad (born 1945), and Bjorn Ulvaeus (born 1945); numerous hit singles included "Waterloo" (1974), "Dancing Queen" (1977), and "The Winner Takes It All" (1980)
5 letter words containing abba
- abbai — the part of the Blue Nile above Lake Tana.
- abbas — Ferhat. 1899–1985, Algerian nationalist leader: joined the National Liberation Front (1956); president of the provisional government of the Algerian republic (1958–61)
- abbat — Archaic spelling of abbot.
- dabba — (in Indian cookery) a round metal box used to transport hot food, either from home or from a restaurant, to a person's place of work
- gabba — (music) alternative spelling of gabber.
6 letter words containing abba
- abbacy — the office, term of office, or jurisdiction of an abbot or abbess
- abbado — Claudio. 1933–2014, Italian conductor; principal conductor of the London Symphony Orchestra (1979–88); director of the Vienna State Opera (1986–91), and the Berlin Philharmonic (1989–2001)
- abbasi — (historical) A silver coin of Persia, introduced by Safavid Shah Abbas in 16th century, worth about twenty cents.
- gabbai — a minor official of a synagogue, having limited ceremonial or administrative functions.
- rabbah — the ancient Biblical capital of the Ammonite kingdom east of the Jordan River.
7 letter words containing abba
- abbasid — any caliph of the dynasty that ruled the Muslim empire from Baghdad (750–1258) and claimed descent from Abbas, uncle of Mohammed
- babbage — Charles 1792–1871, English mathematician and inventor, who built a calculating machine that anticipated the modern electronic computer
- cabbage — A cabbage is a round vegetable with white, green or purple leaves that is usually eaten cooked.
- cabbagy — having the characteristics of the cabbage as in odor, taste, or color; cabbagelike.
- cabbala — cabala
8 letter words containing abba
- abbacies — Plural form of abbacy.
- abbassid — a member of the dynasty of caliphs that ruled Baghdad ( a.d. 750-1258) and claimed descent from Mohammed's uncle, Abbas
- abbatial — of or relating to an abbot, abbess, or abbey
- barabbas — a condemned robber who was released at the Passover instead of Jesus (Matthew 27:16)
- cabbaged — Chiefly British. cloth scraps that remain after a garment has been cut from a fabric and that by custom the tailor may claim. Also called cab. such scraps used for reprocessing.
9 letter words containing abba
10 letter words containing abba
11 letter words containing abba
12 letter words containing abba
- abdul-jabbar — Kareem [kuh-reem] /kəˈrim/ (Show IPA), (Ferdinand Lewis Alcindor, Jr) born 1947, U.S. basketball player.
- contrabbasso — a double bass
- scabbardfish — any of several marine fishes having a long, compressed, silvery body, especially a cutlassfish, Trichiurus lepturus, of the western Atlantic.
- scabbardless — lacking a scabbard or a sheath for a sword or dagger
15 letter words containing abba
- cabbalistically — Alternative spelling of cabalistically.
On this page, we collect all words with ABBA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 100 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABBA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.