Words containing aban
5 letter words containing aban
- aband — (transitive) To desist in practicing, using, or doing; to renounce. (attested only in the late 16th century).
- caban — (Philippines) A grain measure equal to 3.47 cubic feet, used in the Philippine Islands.
- laban — the father of Leah and Rachel and the father-in-law of Jacob. Gen. 24:29; 29:16–30.
6 letter words containing aban
- abands — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of aband.
- araban — a pentosan, found chiefly in vegetable gums, that yields arabinose upon hydrolysis.
- cabana — a tent used as a dressing room by the sea
- cabane — a mastlike structure on some early airplanes, used for supporting the wing.
- habana — Havana.
7 letter words containing aban
- abanded — Simple past tense and past participle of aband.
- abandon — If you abandon a place, thing, or person, you leave the place, thing, or person permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abandum — (legal) Anything forfeited or confiscated.
- banaban — of or relating to the SW Pacific island of Banaba
- brabant — a former duchy of W Europe: divided when Belgium became independent (1830), the south forming the Belgian provinces of Antwerp and Brabant and the north forming the province of North Brabant in the Netherlands
8 letter words containing aban
- abandons — Plural form of abandon.
- databank — a store of a large amount of information, esp in a form that can be handled by a computer
- fleabane — any of various composite plants, as Pulicaria dysenterica, of Europe, or Erigeron philadelphicus, of the U.S., reputed to destroy or drive away fleas.
- habanera — a dance of Cuban origin.
- habanero — an extremely pungent small pepper, the fruit of a variety of Capsicum chinense, used in cookery.
9 letter words containing aban
- abandoned — An abandoned place or building is no longer used or occupied.
- abandonee — a person to whom something is formally relinquished, esp an insurer having the right to salvage a wreck
- abandoner — a person or thing that abandons
- anabantid — any of various spiny-finned fishes constituting the family Anabantidae and including the fighting fish, climbing perch, and gourami
- brabancon — one of a variety of the Brussels griffon having a short, smooth coat.
10 letter words containing aban
- abandoning — to leave completely and finally; forsake utterly; desert: to abandon one's farm; to abandon a child; to abandon a sinking ship.
- alabandite — a mineral form of manganese sulphide (MnS) with cubic crystals
- cabanatuan — city in SC Luzon, in the Philippines: pop. 173,000
- charabancs — Plural form of charabanc.
- contraband — Contraband refers to goods that are taken into or out of a country illegally.
11 letter words containing aban
- abandonedly — in an unrestrained manner
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abandonness — The state, quality, or condition of abandon; abandonment.
- abandonware — computer software which is no longer sold or supported by its publisher
- contrabands — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of contraband.
12 letter words containing aban
13 letter words containing aban
14 letter words containing aban
15 letter words containing aban
- selfabandonment — absence or lack of personal restraint.
16 letter words containing aban
- self-abandonment — absence or lack of personal restraint.
17 letter words containing aban
- thabana-ntlenyana — a mountain in Lesotho: the highest peak of the Drakensberg Mountains. Height: 3482 m (11 425 ft)
On this page, we collect all words with ABAN. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 79 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABAN that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.