Words containing aba
3 letter words containing aba
- aba — a type of cloth from Syria, made of goat hair or camel hair
4 letter words containing aba
- abab — A Turkish sailor who plies in coasting craft.
- abac — (mathematics) A nomogram.
- abas — Plural form of aba.
- abay — (obsolete) Barking or baying of dogs at their prey. (Attested from around (1150 to 1350) until the late 17th century.).
- baba — a small cake of leavened dough, sometimes mixed with currants and usually soaked in rum (rum baba)
5 letter words containing aba
- abaat — Eye dialect of about.
- abaca — a Philippine plant, Musa textilis, related to the banana: family Musaceae. Its leafstalks are the source of Manila hemp
- abaci — a device for making arithmetic calculations, consisting of a frame set with rods on which balls or beads are moved.
- aback — towards the back; backwards
- abaco — two islands (Great Abaco and Little Abaco) in the N Bahamas. 776 sq. mi. (2010 sq. km).
6 letter words containing aba
- abacas — Plural form of abaca.
- abacot — (obsolete) misspelling of bycoket.
- abacus — An abacus is a frame used for counting. It has rods with sliding beads on them.
- abadan — a port in SW Iran, on an island in the Shatt-al-Arab delta. Pop: 307 000 (2005 est)
- abakan — a city in S central Russia, capital of the Khakass Republic, at the confluence of the Yenisei and Abakan Rivers. Pop: 167 000 (2005 est)
7 letter words containing aba
8 letter words containing aba
- abaculus — abaciscus.
- abacuses — Plural form of abacus.
- abailard — Pierre [pyer] /pyɛr/ (Show IPA), Abélard.
- abalones — a large mollusk of the genus Haliotis, having a bowllike shell bearing a row of respiratory holes, the flesh of which is used for food and the shell for ornament and as a source of mother-of-pearl.
- abampere — the cgs unit of current in the electromagnetic system; the constant current that, when flowing through two parallel straight infinitely long conductors 1 centimetre apart, will produce a force between them of 2 dynes per centimetre: equivalent to 10 amperes
9 letter words containing aba
- abacinate — (transitive, rare) To blind by holding a red-hot metal rod or plate before the eyes.
- abaciscus — a tessera.
- abactinal — (of organisms showing radial symmetry) situated away from or opposite to the mouth; aboral
- abafungin — A broad-spectrum antifungal agent with a novel mechanism of action for the treatment of dermatomycosis.
- abamperes — Plural form of abampere.
10 letter words containing aba
- abacterial — not caused by or characterized by the presence of bacteria
- abalienate — (civil law, transitive) To transfer the title of from one to another; to alienate.
- abandoning — to leave completely and finally; forsake utterly; desert: to abandon one's farm; to abandon a child; to abandon a sinking ship.
- abaptiston — Surgery. a cone-shaped trephine designed to avoid penetration of the brain when incising the skull.
- abasements — Plural form of abasement.
11 letter words containing aba
- abacination — The act of abacinating, of blinding with the light from hot metal.
- abandonedly — in an unrestrained manner
- abandonment — The abandonment of a place, thing, or person is the act of leaving it permanently or for a long time, especially when you should not do so.
- abandonness — The state, quality, or condition of abandon; abandonment.
- abandonware — computer software which is no longer sold or supported by its publisher
12 letter words containing aba
13 letter words containing aba
14 letter words containing aba
- abarticulation — (anatomy) An articulation, especially one that permits free motion in the joint; a hinge joint.
- cabalistically — In a cabalistic manner.
- contrabandists — Plural form of contrabandist.
- contrabassoons — Plural form of contrabassoon.
- louangphrabang — a city in N Laos, on the Mekong River: former royal capital.
15 letter words containing aba
16 letter words containing aba
17 letter words containing aba
- thabana-ntlenyana — a mountain in Lesotho: the highest peak of the Drakensberg Mountains. Height: 3482 m (11 425 ft)
On this page, we collect all words with ABA. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 539 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains ABA that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.