Words containing 5
2 letter words containing 5
- a5 — a standard paper size (half A4), 148 × 210 mm
- c5 — Channel 5
- e5 — (communications) A European framing specification for the transmission of 256 multiplexed E1 data streams, resulting in a transmission rate of 565.148 Mbps (= 565,148 kb/s).
- g5 — Group of Five
- k5 — An early system on the Larc computer.
3 letter words containing 5
- 586 — (processor) What Intel's Pentium was not called.
- 5nf — database normalisation
- 754 — IEEE Floating Point Standard
- a56 — (language) An assembler for the Motorola DSP56000 and DSP56001 digital signal processors by Quinn Jensen <[email protected]>. Version 1.1 is available from an alt.sources archive or ftp://wuarchive.wustl.edu/.
- md5 — Message Digest 5
4 letter words containing 5
- 1541 — Commodore 1541
- 1581 — Commodore 1581
- 4510 — (processor) A 65CE02 with two 6526 IO controllers. Used in the Commodore 65.
- 5ess — Number 5 Electronic Switching System
- 6501 — (hardware) An eight-bit microprocessor, the first sold by MOS Technology. The 6501 pin-compatible with the Motorola 6800 and was the first member of the 650x series. It had an on-chip clock oscillator. See also 6502.
5 letter words containing 5
- 16450 — (hardware) A UART with a one-byte FIFO buffer. The 16450 is a higher speed, fixed version of the 8250. It was superseded by the 16550. The 16450 was used for the IBM PC AT and PS/2 but will not work in a IBM PC XT.
- 16550 — (hardware) A version of the 16450 UART with a 16-byte FIFO. Superseded by the 16550A. This chip might not operate correctly with all software. The 16C550 is a CMOS version.
- 16650 — (hardware) A version of the 16550A UART with a 32-byte FIFO. Superseded by the 16750C.
- 65816 — (processor) An expanded version of the 6502, with which it is compatible. It has 16-bit index registers and stack pointer, a 16-bit direct page register and a 24-bit address bus. Used in later models of the Apple II.
- 68050 — Motorola 68050
6 letter words containing 5
7 letter words containing 5
- 10base5 — (networking) An Ethernet network cabling specification operating at ten Mbps, "baseband" (as opposed to radio frequency), and with a maximum single cable length of 500 metres. This is normally carried on RG8 cable. Compare 10base2, 10baseT.
- 2,4,5-t — a light-tan, water-insoluble solid, C 8 H 5 Cl 3 O 3 , used chiefly for killing weeds.
- 51forth — (language) A subroutine-threaded Forth for the 8051 by Scott Gehmlich. It comes with source and documentation.
- arm7500 — (processor) An ARM7 core with I/O and VIDC20 all on one integrated circuit.
- eia-485 — (communications, standard) (Formerly "RS-485") An EIA serial line standard which specifies 2-wire, half-duplex, differential line, multi-point communications. Maximum cable length is 1200m. Maximum data rates are 10Mbps at 1.2m or 100Kbps at 1200m. EIA-485 can implement a truly multi-point communications network, and specifies up to 32 drivers and 32 receivers on a single (2-wire) bus.
8 letter words containing 5
9 letter words containing 5
- cparaops5 — (language) A parallel version of OPS5 written at CMU, in C and compiling to C. CParaOps5 is available for Unix, Mach, Encore Multimaxen, and Sequent.
10 letter words containing 5
- dsp56k-gcc — Motorola's port of gcc version 1.37.1 to the Motorola DSP56000.
11 letter words containing 5
- uranium-235 — a uranium radioisotope that is used in nuclear fission
12 letter words containing 5
- dsp56165-gcc — A port of gcc version 1.40 to the Motorola DSP56156 and DSP56000 by Andrew Sterian <[email protected]>.
On this page, we collect all words with letter 5. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 171 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains 5 that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.