Words containing z, a, n
3 letter words containing z, a, n
- anz — Australian and New Zealand Banking Group
4 letter words containing z, a, n
- anza — Juan Bautista de [hwahn bou-tees-tah th e] /ʰwɑn baʊˈtis tɑ ðɛ/ (Show IPA), 1735–88, Spanish frontiersman and army officer, born in Mexico: explored western coast of U.S.
- azan — the call to prayer five times a day, usually by a muezzin from a minaret
- naze — a cape at the S tip of Norway, on the North Sea.
- nazi — a member of the National Socialist German Workers' Party, which controlled Germany from 1933 to 1945 under Adolf Hitler and advocated totalitarian government, territorial expansion, anti-Semitism, and Aryan supremacy, all these leading directly to World War II and the Holocaust.
- nzma — New Zealand Medical Association
5 letter words containing z, a, n
- anzac — (in World War I) a soldier serving with the Australian and New Zealand Army Corps
- anzio — a port and resort on the W coast of Italy: site of Allied landings in World War II. Pop: 36 952 (2001)
- anzus — Australia, New Zealand, and the United States, with reference to the security alliance between them
- azana — Manuel (maˈnwel). 1880–1940, Spanish statesman; president of the Spanish Republic (1936–39) until overthrown by Franco
- azine — any organic compound having a six-membered ring containing at least one nitrogen atom
6 letter words containing z, a, n
- adzing — an axlike tool, for dressing timbers roughly, with a curved, chisellike steel head mounted at a right angle to the wooden handle.
- agnize — to acknowledge
- amazon — In Greek mythology, the Amazons were a tribe of women who were very good at fighting.
- anzaas — Australian and New Zealand Association for the Advancement of Science
- azande — a member of a people of the Congo-Sudan region of central Africa.
7 letter words containing z, a, n
- agenize — to whiten (flour) using agene
- agonize — If you agonize over something, you feel very anxious about it and spend a long time thinking about it.
- albeniz — Isaac (isaˈak). 1860–1909, Spanish composer; noted for piano pieces inspired by folk music, such as the suite Iberia
- amazing — You say that something is amazing when it is very surprising and makes you feel pleasure, approval, or wonder.
- amazons — a river in N South America, flowing E from the Peruvian Andes through N Brazil to the Atlantic Ocean: the largest river in the world in volume of water carried. 3900 miles (6280 km) long.
8 letter words containing z, a, n
- agenized — to bleach (flour) with nitrogen trichloride.
- agonized — Agonized describes something that you say or do when you are in great physical or mental pain.
- albronze — aluminum bronze.
- alizarin — a brownish-yellow powder or orange-red crystalline solid used as a dye and in the manufacture of other dyes. Formula: C6H4(CO)2C6H2(OH)2
- amazonas — a state of W Brazil, consisting of the central Amazon basin: vast areas of unexplored tropical rainforest. Capital: Manaus. Pop: 2 961 801 (2002). Area: 1 542 277 sq km (595 474 sq miles)
9 letter words containing z, a, n
- abkhazian — a Caucasian language of Abkhazia, best known for its rich consonantism.
- affluenza — the guilt or lack of motivation experienced by people who have made or inherited large amounts of money
- agonizing — Something that is agonizing causes you to feel great physical or mental pain.
- aluminize — to cover with aluminium or aluminium paint
- amazement — Amazement is the feeling you have when something surprises you very much.
10 letter words containing z, a, n
- actinozoan — anthozoan
- adrenalize — to stir to action; excite: The promise of victory adrenalized the team.
- africanize — to make African, esp to give control of (policy, government, etc) to Africans
- aggrandize — To aggrandize someone means to make them seem richer, more powerful, and more important than they really are. To aggrandize a building means to make it more impressive.
- albumenize — to coat with a solution containing albumen or albumin
11 letter words containing z, a, n
- abnormalize — to make abnormal.
- adrenalized — tense or highly charged
- advertizing — the act or practice of calling public attention to one's product, service, need, etc., especially by paid announcements in newspapers and magazines, over radio or television, on billboards, etc.: to get more customers by advertising.
- adzharistan — an autonomous region in SW Georgia, bordered by Turkey and the Black Sea. 1120 sq. mi. (2900 sq. km). Capital: Batumi.
- agonizingly — accompanied by, filled with, or resulting in agony or distress: We spent an agonizing hour waiting to hear if the accident had been serious or not.
12 letter words containing z, a, n
- abolitionize — (esp. prior to the Civil War) to convert (persons, a region, a state, etc.) to abolitionism.
- activization — to make active; activate.
- adrenalizing — to stir to action; excite: The promise of victory adrenalized the team.
- alkalization — Alkalinization.
- americanized — If someone is Americanized, they do things in a way that is typical of the United States.
13 letter words containing z, a, n
- accessorizing — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acetylbenzene — acetophenone.
- actualization — the act or process of actualizing.
- advertizement — a paid announcement, as of goods for sale, in newspapers or magazines, on radio or television, etc.
- anaesthetized — anesthetize.
14 letter words containing z, a, n
- africanization — to replace the European or white staff of (an organization in Africa) with black Africans.
- aggrandizement — If someone does something for aggrandizement, they do it in order to get power, wealth, and importance for themselves.
- allegorization — to make into an allegory; narrate allegorically.
- aminophenazone — a crystalline compound used to reduce pain and fever. Formula: C13H17N3O
- antagonization — to make hostile or unfriendly; make an enemy or antagonist of: His speech antagonized many voters.
15 letter words containing z, a, n
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- adjectivization — Grammar. to make into an adjective, as by adding a suffix: The noun mirth can be adjectivized by adding -ful or -less to form the adjectives mirthful and mirthless.
- americanization — Americanization is the process by which people or countries become more and more similar to Americans and the United States.
- anesthetization — to render physically insensible, as by an anesthetic.
16 letter words containing z, a, n
- amidinohydrazone — any of a group of pesticides, originally developed as antimalarial and antitubercular drugs, that impair cell respiration in cockroaches, red ants, and other insects.
- anathematization — to pronounce an anathema against; denounce; curse.
- anthropomorphize — to attribute or ascribe human form or behaviour to (a god, animal, object, etc)
- autoimmunization — antibody production by an organism in response to and against any of its own tissues, cells, or cell components.
- characterization — Characterization is the way an author or an actor describes or shows what a character is like.
17 letter words containing z, a, n
18 letter words containing z, a, n
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- anti-globalization — a political belief opposed to the emergence of a single world market dominated by multinational companies
- bosnia-herzegovina — a country in SE Europe; a constituent republic of Yugoslavia until 1991; in a state of civil war (1992–95); Serbian and Croatian forces were also involved: mostly barren and mountainous, with forests in the east. Languages: Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian (formerly all regarded together as Serbo-Croat). Religion: Muslim, Serbian Orthodox, and Roman Catholic. Currency: marka (pegged to the euro). Capital: Sarajevo. Pop: 3 875 723 (2013 est). Area: 51 129 sq km (19 737 sq miles)
- conditionalization — the derivation from an argument of a conditional statement with the conjunction of the premises as antecedent and the conclusion as consequent. If the argument is valid, conditionalization yields a truth
- decompartmentalize — to remove excessive compartmentalization from (an organization)
19 letter words containing z, a, n
- conventionalization — to make conventional.
- cosmopolitanization — to make cosmopolitan.
- cross-fertilization — fertilization by the fusion of male and female gametes from different individuals of the same species
- de-compartmentalize — to divide into categories or compartments.
- de-internationalize — to make international, as in scope or character: a local conflict that was internationalized into a major war.
20 letter words containing z, a, n
- anthropomorphization — Endowing with human qualities.
- compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
- hydrodesulfurization — desulfurization by catalytic agents of the sulfur-rich hydrocarbons obtained from petroleum or the like during cracking or hydrocracking.
- institutionalization — to make institutional.
- internationalization — internationalisation
21 letter words containing z, a, n
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
22 letter words containing z, a, n
- agro-industrialization — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- deinstitutionalization — to release (a person with mental or physical disabilities) from a hospital, asylum, home, or other institution with the intention of providing treatment, support, or rehabilitation primarily through community resources under the supervision of health-care professionals or facilities.
23 letter words containing z, a, n
27 letter words containing z, a, n
- introgressive-hybridization — the introduction of genes from one species into the gene pool of another species, occurring when matings between the two produce fertile hybrids.
On this page, we collect all words with Z, A, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3638 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains Z, A, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.