Words containing z, a, m
4 letter words containing z, a, m
- maze — a confusing network of intercommunicating paths or passages; labyrinth.
- mazu — Matsu.
- mazy — full of confusing turns, passages, etc.; like a maze; labyrinthine.
- nzma — New Zealand Medical Association
- zama — an ancient town in N Africa, SW of Carthage: the Romans defeated Hannibal near here in the final battle of the second Punic War, 202 b.c.
5 letter words containing z, a, m
- amaze — If something amazes you, it surprises you very much.
- azyme — unleavened bread
- hamza — the sign used in Arabic writing to represent the glottal stop, usually written above another letter and shown in English transliterations as an apostrophe.
- mainz — a state in W Germany: formerly part of Rhine Province. 7655 sq. mi. (19,825 sq. km). Capital: Mainz.
- maize — (chiefly in British and technical usage) corn1 (def 1).
6 letter words containing z, a, m
- amazed — filled with incredulity or surprise
- amazes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of amaze.
- amazon — In Greek mythology, the Amazons were a tribe of women who were very good at fighting.
- eczema — an inflammatory condition of the skin attended with itching and the exudation of serous matter.
- gazump — to cheat (a house buyer) by raising the price, at the time a contract is to be signed, over the amount originally agreed upon.
7 letter words containing z, a, m
- ahimaaz — a priest who supported David during the revolt of Absalom. II Sam. 18:19–32.
- amaziah — a son and successor of Joash as king of Judah. II Kings 14.
- amazing — You say that something is amazing when it is very surprising and makes you feel pleasure, approval, or wonder.
- amazons — a river in N South America, flowing E from the Peruvian Andes through N Brazil to the Atlantic Ocean: the largest river in the world in volume of water carried. 3900 miles (6280 km) long.
- atomize — to separate or be separated into free atoms
8 letter words containing z, a, m
- allozyme — any one of a number of different structural forms of the same enzyme coded for by a different allele
- amazedly — in an amazed manner
- amazonas — a state of W Brazil, consisting of the central Amazon basin: vast areas of unexplored tropical rainforest. Capital: Manaus. Pop: 2 961 801 (2002). Area: 1 542 277 sq km (595 474 sq miles)
- amazonia — the land around the Amazon river
- amazonis — an area on the equator of Mars.
9 letter words containing z, a, m
- academize — to reduce (a subject) to a rigid set of rules, principles, precepts, etc.: futile attempts to academize the visual arts.
- alchemize — to alter (an element, metal, etc) by alchemy; transmute
- aluminize — to cover with aluminium or aluminium paint
- amazement — Amazement is the feeling you have when something surprises you very much.
- amazingly — causing great surprise or sudden wonder.
10 letter words containing z, a, m
- albumenize — to coat with a solution containing albumen or albumin
- albuminize — to convert into albumin
- alchemized — Simple past tense and past participle of alchemize.
- allomerize — to undergo allomerism.
- alprazolam — a potent benzodiazepine, C 17 H 13 CIN 4 , used in the treatment of certain anxiety states.
11 letter words containing z, a, m
- abnormalize — to make abnormal.
- academicize — academize.
- acclimatize — When you acclimatize or are acclimatized to a new situation, place, or climate, you become used to it.
- accustomize — (rare) To learn to adapt one's lifestyle to a new or changed environment.
- achromatize — to make achromatic; to remove colour from
12 letter words containing z, a, m
- acclimatized — adapted or accustomed to a new climate or environment
- acclimatizer — An agent that acclimatizes itself or others.
- acclimatizes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of acclimatize.
- acepromazine — an orange-colored oil, C19H22N2OS, used as a tranquilizer, esp. to immobilize large animals, and to relieve nausea
- albumenizing — Present participle of albumenize.
13 letter words containing z, a, m
- acclimatizing — Present participle of acclimatize.
- acetazolamide — a drug which operates by blocking the production of hydrogen ions and hydrogen carbonate, used to treat various conditions including epilepsy and glaucoma
- advertizement — a paid announcement, as of goods for sale, in newspapers or magazines, on radio or television, etc.
- aminobenzoate — (organic chemistry) Any salt or ester of aminobenzoic acid.
- aminothiazole — (chemistry) A heterocyclic amine, the starting point for synthesis of many compounds, sometimes used as a thyroid inhibitor in the treatment of hyperthyroidism.
14 letter words containing z, a, m
- aggrandizement — If someone does something for aggrandizement, they do it in order to get power, wealth, and importance for themselves.
- albumenization — An alternative form of albuminization.
- albuminization — A conversion into albumin.
- aminophenazone — a crystalline compound used to reduce pain and fever. Formula: C13H17N3O
- anagrammatized — Simple past tense and past participle of anagrammatize.
15 letter words containing z, a, m
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- americanization — Americanization is the process by which people or countries become more and more similar to Americans and the United States.
- anagrammatizing — Present participle of anagrammatize.
- azobisformamide — (chemistry) azodicarbonamide.
- azuchi-momoyama — a period of Japanese art, 1568–1600, characterized by construction of imposing, elegant castles and small, unadorned teahouses, lavish decorative arts, and bright-colored painting.
16 letter words containing z, a, m
- amidinohydrazone — any of a group of pesticides, originally developed as antimalarial and antitubercular drugs, that impair cell respiration in cockroaches, red ants, and other insects.
- anathematization — to pronounce an anathema against; denounce; curse.
- anthropomorphize — to attribute or ascribe human form or behaviour to (a god, animal, object, etc)
- autoimmunization — antibody production by an organism in response to and against any of its own tissues, cells, or cell components.
- azodicarbonamide — (chemistry) An organic chemical, a yellow to orange red, odorless, crystalline powder, used in food industry as a food additive, a flour bleaching agent and improving agent and in foaming plastics.
17 letter words containing z, a, m
- anagrammatization — Transformation of a word, etc. into its anagram.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- commercialization — to make commercial in character, methods, or spirit.
- compartmentalized — separated into several discrete areas
- compartmentalizes — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of compartmentalize.
18 letter words containing z, a, m
19 letter words containing z, a, m
- cosmopolitanization — to make cosmopolitan.
- de-compartmentalize — to divide into categories or compartments.
- departmentalization — to divide into departments.
- hydropneumatization — utilization of air pressure in the housing of a water turbine to keep the level of water that has been used from rising to interfere with the rotor blades.
- metropolitanization — to make metropolitan.
20 letter words containing z, a, m
- anthropomorphization — Endowing with human qualities.
- compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
- decompartmentalizing — Present participle of decompartmentalize.
- meta-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a fumigant and insecticide.
- microminiaturization — extreme miniaturization, especially of electronic equipment, with extensive use of integrated circuits.
22 letter words containing z, a, m
23 letter words containing z, a, m
On this page, we collect all words with Z, A, M. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1668 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains Z, A, M that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.