Words containing w, e, l, b
4 letter words containing w, e, l, b
- blew — Blew is the past tense of blow1.
5 letter words containing w, e, l, b
- below — If something is below something else, it is in a lower position.
- bowel — Your bowels are the tubes in your body through which digested food passes from your stomach to your anus.
- elbow — The joint between the forearm and the upper arm.
- welby — Justin (Portal). born 1956, English clergyman; Archbishop of Canterbury from 2013
6 letter words containing w, e, l, b
- aplweb — (text, tool) A Web to APL and Web to TeX translator by Dr. Christoph von Basum of The University of Bielefeld, Germany.
- balewa — Sir Abubakar Tafawa [ah-boo-bah-kahr tah-fah-wah,, ah-boo-bah-kahr] /ˌɑ buˈbɑ kɑr tɑˈfɑ wɑ,, ɑˈbu bɑˌkɑr/ (Show IPA), 1912–66, Nigerian statesman: prime minister 1957–66.
- bawble — Misspelling of bauble.
- bawled — Simple past tense and past participle of bawl.
- bawler — to cry or wail lustily.
7 letter words containing w, e, l, b
- bawbles — Plural form of bawble.
- beclown — to make a fool of (another), to make into a clown
- becrawl — to crawl all over
- bejewel — to decorate with or as if with jewels
- bellcow — a cow, especially the lead cow of a herd, having a bell attached to a collar around its neck so that the herd can be located easily.
8 letter words containing w, e, l, b
- avowable — Capable of being avowed or openly acknowledged with confidence.
- bakewell — Robert. 1725–95, English agriculturist; radically improved livestock breeding, esp of cattle and sheep
- beflower — to decorate with flowers
- bellmawr — a borough in SW New Jersey.
- bellowed — to emit a hollow, loud, animal cry, as a bull or cow.
9 letter words containing w, e, l, b
- allowable — If people decide that something is allowable, they let it happen without trying to stop it.
- awardable — Capable of being awarded.
- bangweulu — shallow lake in N Zambia: including swamps, 3,800 sq mi (9,842 sq km)
- bedfellow — You refer to two things or people as bedfellows when they have become associated or related in some way.
- bejeweled — A bejeweled person or object is wearing a lot of jewelry or is decorated with jewels.
10 letter words containing w, e, l, b
- all-elbows — (jargon) Said of a TSR (terminate-and-stay-resident) mess-dos program, such as the N pop-up calendar and calculator utilities that circulate on BBS systems: unsociable. Used to describe a program that rudely steals the resources that it needs without considering that other TSRs may also be resident. One particularly common form of rudeness is lock-up due to programs fighting over the keyboard interrupt.
- allowables — that may be allowed; legitimate; permissible: an allowable tax deduction.
- answerable — If you are answerable to someone, you have to report to them and explain your actions.
- ballflower — a carved ornament in the form of a ball enclosed by the three petals of a circular flower
- basaltware — hard fine-grained black stoneware, made in Europe, esp in England, in the late 18th century
11 letter words containing w, e, l, b
- baby-walker — a light frame on casters or wheels to help a baby learn to walk
- ball-flower — a decoration in a molding that looks like a ball held in the petals of a flower
- bartholomew — one of the twelve apostles (Matthew 10:3). Feast day: Aug 24 or June 11
- battlewagon — a battleship
- belowground — underground
12 letter words containing w, e, l, b
- avowableness — the quality or condition of being avowable
- baden-powell — Robert Stephenson Smyth (smɪθ, smaɪθ), 1st Baron Baden-Powell. 1857–1941, British general, noted for his defence of Mafeking (1899–1900) in the Boer War; founder of the Boy Scouts (1908) and (with his sister Agnes) the Girl Guides (1910)
- ballanwrasse — a slow-growing fish (Labrus bergylta) found in rocky waters
- battlewagons — Plural form of battlewagon.
- battleworthy — capable of engaging in combat; ready for battle: a decline in the nation's battleworthy forces.
13 letter words containing w, e, l, b
- allowableness — the quality of being allowable
- answerability — liable to be asked to give account; responsible: He is answerable to a committee for all his decisions.
- assemblywoman — In the United States, an assemblywoman is a female elected member of an assembly of people who make decisions and laws.
- assemblywomen — Plural form of assemblywoman.
- beer-swilling — in the habit of drinking a lot of beer
14 letter words containing w, e, l, b
- ambulancewoman — a woman who works as part of an ambulance crew
- answerableness — The state or quality of being answerable.
- below-the-belt — Something that is below the belt is cruel and unfair.
- below-the-line — denoting the entries printed below the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account that show how any profit is to be distributed
- bewilderedness — the state of being bewildered
15 letter words containing w, e, l, b
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledgeably — in a way that is able to be generally acknowledged or recognized
- black-and-white — displaying only black and white tones; without color, as a picture or chart: a black-and-white photograph.
- knowledge-based — characterized by the dominance of information services as an area of growth
- unanswerability — the quality of not being answerable or contestable
16 letter words containing w, e, l, b
- bethmann-hollweg — Theobald von [tey-oh-bahlt fuh n] /ˈteɪ oʊˌbɑlt fən/ (Show IPA), 1856–1921, German statesman: chancellor 1909–17.
- knowledgeability — possessing or exhibiting knowledge, insight, or understanding; intelligent; well-informed; discerning; perceptive.
- well-established — permanently founded; settled; firmly set: a well-established business; a well-established habit.
- wheelchair-bound — unable to walk through injury, illness, etc and relying on a wheelchair to move around
17 letter words containing w, e, l, b
- browserconfig.xml — (web) A Microsoft configuration file used to customise the appearance and behaviour of website links pinned to the Windows start screen or desktop taskbar. browserconfig.xml allows the site owner to specify things like badges and tile images.
- downwardly-mobile — See under vertical mobility (def 1).
- knowledgeableness — The state, quality, or measure of being knowledgeable; wisdom.
19 letter words containing w, e, l, b
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
20 letter words containing w, e, l, b
- bowling-on-the-green — a game played with wooden balls on a level, closely mowed green having a slight bias, the object being to roll one's ball as near as possible to a smaller white ball at the other end of the green. Also called bowls, bowling on the green. Compare bowl2 (def 2), bowling green, jack1 (def 7), rink (def 5).
- climbing-bittersweet — Also called woody nightshade. a climbing or trailing plant, Solanum dulcamara, of the nightshade family, having small, violet, star-shaped flowers with a protruding yellow center and scarlet berries.
- mecklenburg-schwerin — a former state in NE Germany, formed in 1934 from two states (Mecklenburg-Schwerin and Mecklenburg-Strelitz)
On this page, we collect all words with W, E, L, B. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1702 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains W, E, L, B that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.