Words containing w, a, v
4 letter words containing w, a, v
5 letter words containing w, a, v
- advew — to look at
- avows — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of avow.
- awave — in waves
- swave — a transverse earthquake wave that travels through the interior of the earth and is usually the second conspicuous wave to reach a seismograph.
- waive — to refrain from claiming or insisting on; give up; forgo: to waive one's right; to waive one's rank; to waive honors.
6 letter words containing w, a, v
- avowal — open acknowledgment or declaration
- avowed — If you are an avowed supporter or opponent of something, you have declared that you support it or oppose it.
- avower — A person who avows.
- avowry — a plea by a defendant in an action of replevin who admits taking the distrained goods and shows just cause for the taking.
- p-wave — a longitudinal earthquake wave that travels through the interior of the earth and is usually the first conspicuous wave to be recorded by a seismograph.
7 letter words containing w, a, v
- -waving — waving the thing specified
- airwave — a channel for broadcasting radio or television signals
- avowals — Plural form of avowal.
- avowing — Present participle of avow.
- disavow — to disclaim knowledge of, connection with, or responsibility for; disown; repudiate: He disavowed the remark that had been attributed to him.
8 letter words containing w, a, v
- advowson — the right of presentation to a vacant benefice
- airwaves — The airwaves is used to refer to the activity of broadcasting on radio and television. For example, if someone says something over the airwaves, they say it on the radio or television.
- alewives — Plural form of alewife.
- avowable — Capable of being avowed or openly acknowledged with confidence.
- avowably — in an avowable manner; not secret or hidden
9 letter words containing w, a, v
10 letter words containing w, a, v
11 letter words containing w, a, v
- alpha-waves — a pattern of slow brain waves (alpha waves) in normal persons at rest with closed eyes, thought by some to be associated with an alert but daydreaming mind.
- awash-river — a river in E Ethiopia, flowing NE through the Great Rift Valley to near the Djibouti border. 500 miles (805 km) long.
- basketweave — a weave of two or more yarns together, resembling that of a basket, esp in wool or linen fabric
- cowansville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada.
- disavowable — capable of being disavowed
12 letter words containing w, a, v
- appletviewer — (web, testing) A simplified web browser used for testing applets. You can't browse HTML with it but you can run applets to test them before embedding them in a web page.
- avowableness — the quality or condition of being avowable
- basketweaver — a person who advocates simple, natural, and unsophisticated living
- edwardsville — a town in SW Illinois.
- heavyweights — Plural form of heavyweight.
13 letter words containing w, a, v
14 letter words containing w, a, v
- crawfordsville — a city in W central Indiana.
- nerve-wracking — extremely irritating, annoying, or trying: a nerve-racking day; a nerve-racking noise.
- over-awareness — the state or condition of being aware; having knowledge; consciousness: The object of the information drive is to raise awareness of what spreads HIV/AIDS.
- sackville-west — Dame Victoria Mary ("Vita") 1892–1962, English poet and novelist (wife of Harold Nicolson).
- well-motivated — to provide with a motive, or a cause or reason to act; incite; impel.
15 letter words containing w, a, v
- brown-and-serve — requiring only a brief period of browning, as in an oven, before being ready to serve: brown-and-serve rolls.
- coldwater-river — a river in NW Mississippi, flowing S to the Tallahatchie River. 220 miles (354 km) long.
- ex-servicewoman — a woman who has served in the army, navy, or air force
- mid-heavyweight — a professional wrestler weighing 199–209 pounds (91–95 kg)
- multiwavelength — Involving, or composed of, multiple wavelengths.
16 letter words containing w, a, v
17 letter words containing w, a, v
- well-investigated — to examine, study, or inquire into systematically; search or examine into the particulars of; examine in detail.
20 letter words containing w, a, v
- covenant-of-warranty — warranty (def 2b).
21 letter words containing w, a, v
- devil's-walking-stick — Hercules-club (def 2).
On this page, we collect all words with W, A, V. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1177 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains W, A, V that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.