Words containing w, a, b
3 letter words containing w, a, b
4 letter words containing w, a, b
- basw — British Association of Social Workers
- bawd — a person who runs a brothel, esp a woman
- bawl — If you bawl, you shout in a very loud voice, for example because you are angry or you want people to hear you.
- bawn — a fortified enclosure, either for defensive purposes or for keeping cattle
- biwa — Lake, the largest lake in Japan, on Honshu, near Kyoto. 260 sq. mi. (673 sq. km).
5 letter words containing w, a, b
6 letter words containing w, a, b
- abwatt — the cgs unit of power in the electromagnetic system, equal to the power dissipated when a current of 1 abampere flows across a potential difference of 1 abvolt: equivalent to 10–7 watt
- abwehr — the German high-command service for espionage, counterintelligence, and sabotage during World War II.
- bagwig — an 18th-century wig with hair pushed back into a bag
- balewa — Sir Abubakar Tafawa [ah-boo-bah-kahr tah-fah-wah,, ah-boo-bah-kahr] /ˌɑ buˈbɑ kɑr tɑˈfɑ wɑ,, ɑˈbu bɑˌkɑr/ (Show IPA), 1912–66, Nigerian statesman: prime minister 1957–66.
- ballow — a heavy club; a cudgel
7 letter words containing w, a, b
8 letter words containing w, a, b
- avowable — Capable of being avowed or openly acknowledged with confidence.
- avowably — in an avowable manner; not secret or hidden
- babywear — Babywear is a clothing product category for babies and infants up to 2 years old.
- backdown — an act of retreating from a previously asserted position
- backflow — a reverse flow, the movement (of a liquid) in the opposite direction to its previous, natural or intended direction
9 letter words containing w, a, b
10 letter words containing w, a, b
- airwaybill — An airbill.
- allowables — that may be allowed; legitimate; permissible: an allowable tax deduction.
- angwantibo — a rare gold-coloured prosimian primate of tropical Africa, Arctocebus calabarensis, having digits that are specialized as a pair of pincers for climbing: family Lorisidae (lorises)
- answerable — If you are answerable to someone, you have to report to them and explain your actions.
- answerback — a reply or answering message from a computer or other electronic device, as by means of teletypewriter or simulated voice.
11 letter words containing w, a, b
- abandonware — computer software which is no longer sold or supported by its publisher
- aberystwyth — a resort and university town in Wales, in Ceredigion on Cardigan Bay. Pop: 15 935 (2001)
- airwaybills — Plural form of airwaybill.
- answerbacks — Plural form of answerback.
- ashwaubenon — a town in E Wisconsin.
12 letter words containing w, a, b
- allowability — The state of being allowable; legitimacy; permissibleness.
- ass-backward — the wrong way round; back to front; in the opposite order to what is considered normal
- assbackwards — in an order or way reverse from the usual: You've sewn the sleeve on assbackwards.
- avowableness — the quality or condition of being avowable
- backswimmers — Plural form of backswimmer.
13 letter words containing w, a, b
- allowableness — the quality of being allowable
- answerability — liable to be asked to give account; responsible: He is answerable to a committee for all his decisions.
- ass-backwards — of or in a way that is particularly contrary to the usual way, confusing, etc.
- assemblywoman — In the United States, an assemblywoman is a female elected member of an assembly of people who make decisions and laws.
- assemblywomen — Plural form of assemblywoman.
14 letter words containing w, a, b
- albury-wodonga — a town in SE Australia, in S central New South Wales, on the Murray River: commercial centre of an agricultural region. Pop: 69 880 (2001)
- ambulancewoman — a woman who works as part of an ambulance crew
- answerableness — The state or quality of being answerable.
- basotho-qwaqwa — (formerly) a Bantustan in South Africa, in the Orange Free State; the only Bantustan without exclaves: abolished in 1993
- battered-women — the array of physical and psychological injuries exhibited by women (battered women or battered wives) who have been beaten repeatedly or otherwise abused by their partners or spouses.
15 letter words containing w, a, b
- acknowledgeable — to admit to be real or true; recognize the existence, truth, or fact of: to acknowledge one's mistakes.
- acknowledgeably — in a way that is able to be generally acknowledged or recognized
- bait-and-switch — denoting a deceptive method of selling, by which customers, attracted to a store by sale items, are told either that the advertised bargain item is out of stock or is inferior to a higher-priced item that is available.
- black-and-white — displaying only black and white tones; without color, as a picture or chart: a black-and-white photograph.
- brown-and-serve — requiring only a brief period of browning, as in an oven, before being ready to serve: brown-and-serve rolls.
16 letter words containing w, a, b
- backward-looking — If you describe someone or something as backward-looking, you disapprove of their attitudes, ideas, or actions because they are based on old-fashioned opinions or methods.
- bethmann-hollweg — Theobald von [tey-oh-bahlt fuh n] /ˈteɪ oʊˌbɑlt fən/ (Show IPA), 1856–1921, German statesman: chancellor 1909–17.
- knowledgeability — possessing or exhibiting knowledge, insight, or understanding; intelligent; well-informed; discerning; perceptive.
- off-off-broadway — experimental or avant-garde drama produced in New York City, in small theaters, halls, churches, etc.
- swedenborgianism — of or relating to Emanuel Swedenborg, his religious doctrines, or the body of followers adhering to these doctrines and constituting the Church of the New Jerusalem, or New Church.
17 letter words containing w, a, b
- baden-wurttemberg — a state of SW Germany. Capital: Stuttgart. Pop: 53 938 (2003 est). Area: 35 742 sq km (13 800 sq miles)
- barrow-in-furness — an industrial town in NW England, in S Cumbria. Pop: 47 194 (2001)
- downwardly-mobile — See under vertical mobility (def 1).
- knowledgeableness — The state, quality, or measure of being knowledgeable; wisdom.
19 letter words containing w, a, b
20 letter words containing w, a, b
- strawberry-raspberry — an arching, prickly, Japanese plant, Rubus illecebrosus, of the rose family, having an herbaceous stem, white, fragrant flowers, and large, edible, scarlet fruit.
On this page, we collect all words with W, A, B. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2802 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains W, A, B that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.