Words containing u, l, o, s
5 letter words containing u, l, o, s
- aulos — an ancient Greek woodwind instrument with a double reed, similar to an oboe
- bolus — a small round soft mass, esp of chewed food
- dolus — fraud; deceit, especially involving or evidencing evil intent (distinguished from culpa): One is always liable for dolus resulting in damages.
- fouls — something that is foul.
6 letter words containing u, l, o, s
7 letter words containing u, l, o, s
- aetolus — son of Endymion and founder of Aetolia.
- arousal — Arousal is the state of being sexually excited.
- bilious — If someone describes the appearance of something as bilious, they mean that they think it looks unpleasant and rather disgusting.
- blouson — a short jacket or top having the shape of a blouse
- boletus — any saprotroph basidiomycetous fungus of the genus Boletus, having a brownish umbrella-shaped cap with spore-bearing tubes in the underside: family Boletaceae. Many species are edible
8 letter words containing u, l, o, s
- absolute — Absolute means total and complete.
- achelous — a river god who changed into a snake and a bull while fighting Hercules but was defeated when Hercules broke off one of his horns
- acoelous — not having a true digestive tract
- albumose — any of a class of chemical compounds derived from albumins by the action of certain enzymes, as in digestion
- alcinous — (in Homer's Odyssey) a Phaeacian king at whose court the shipwrecked Odysseus told of his wanderings
9 letter words containing u, l, o, s
- absolutes — free from imperfection; complete; perfect: absolute liberty.
- acidulous — rather sour
- aeropulse — a pulsejet engine
- alcathous — a son of Pelops and Hippodamia who married Euachme and became king of Megara.
- alcyoneus — a giant who threw a stone at Hercules and was killed when Hercules hit the stone back with his club.
10 letter words containing u, l, o, s
- absolutely — Absolutely means totally and completely.
- absolution — If someone is given absolution, they are forgiven for something wrong that they have done.
- absolutism — Absolutism is a political system in which one ruler or leader has complete power and authority over a country.
- absolutist — the principle or the exercise of complete and unrestricted power in government.
- absolutive — the grammatical case in an ergative language that is used for the direct object of a transitive verb and the subject of an intransitive verb
11 letter words containing u, l, o, s
- absolutists — the principle or the exercise of complete and unrestricted power in government.
- acarpellous — (of flowers) having no carpels
- acclivitous — an upward slope, as of ground; an ascent (opposed to declivity).
- acidophilus — a lactic-acid-producing bacterium primarily found in live yoghurt, useful in restoring bacterial balance in the intestine
- albuminoids — any of a class of simple proteins, as keratin, gelatin, or collagen, that are insoluble in all neutral solvents; scleroprotein.
12 letter words containing u, l, o, s
- absoluteness — the quality of being absolute
- absolutistic — relating to absolutism or absolutists
- abstemiously — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- accusatorial — containing or implying blame or strong criticism
- achlamydeous — (of flowers such as the willow) having neither petals nor sepals
13 letter words containing u, l, o, s
- a-dolls-house — a play (1879) by Henrik Ibsen.
- acquisitional — relating to the act of acquisition
- acrimoniously — caustic, stinging, or bitter in nature, speech, behavior, etc.: an acrimonious answer; an acrimonious dispute.
- adultolescent — a young adult or middle-aged person who has interests, traits, etc., that are usually associated with teenagers.
- adventurously — inclined or willing to engage in adventures; enjoying adventures.
14 letter words containing u, l, o, s
- absquatulation — to flee; abscond: The old prospector absquatulated with our picks and shovel.
- actinobacillus — a bacillus causing disease in animals
- advantageously — providing an advantage; furnishing convenience or opportunity; favorable; profitable; useful; beneficial: an advantageous position; an advantageous treaty.
- adventitiously — associated with something by chance rather than as an integral part; extrinsic.
- anisodactylous — Zoology. having the toes unlike, or unequal in number.
15 letter words containing u, l, o, s
- achlorophyllous — containing no chlorophyll.
- acoustoelectric — electroacoustic.
- agranulocytosis — a serious and sometimes fatal illness characterized by a marked reduction of leucocytes, usually caused by hypersensitivity to certain drugs
- agro-industrial — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- alexandroupolis — a port in NE Greece, in W Thrace. Pop: 52 720 (2001 est)
16 letter words containing u, l, o, s
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
- ammonia-solution — a colorless, pungent, suffocating, highly water-soluble, gaseous compound, NH 3 , usually produced by the direct combination of nitrogen and hydrogen gases: used chiefly for refrigeration and in the manufacture of commercial chemicals and laboratory reagents.
- anglo-australian — belonging, relating to, or involving England and Australia, or the people of the two countries.
- aulnay-sous-bois — a town in N central France, a suburb NE of Paris.
17 letter words containing u, l, o, s
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- aristolochiaceous — belonging to the Aristolochiaceae, the birthwort family of plants.
- ashby-de-la-zouch — a town in central England, in Leicestershire: Mary, Queen of Scots, was imprisoned (1569) in the castle. Pop: 11 409 (2001)
- ashton-under-lyne — a town in NW England, in Tameside unitary authority, Greater Manchester. Pop: 43 236 (2001)
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
18 letter words containing u, l, o, s
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- bullnose-stretcher — Also called bullnose stretcher. a brick having one of the edges along its length rounded for laying as a stretcher in a sill or the like.
- california-fuchsia — a plant belonging to the genus Fuchsia, of the evening primrose family, including many varieties cultivated for their handsome drooping flowers.
19 letter words containing u, l, o, s
- autotransplantation — autograft.
- castelnuovo-tedesco — Mario [mah-ryaw] /ˈmɑ ryɔ/ (Show IPA), 1895–1968, U.S. composer, born in Italy.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
- deindustrialization — the decline in importance of manufacturing industry in the economy of a nation or area
- deoxyribonucleoside — a compound composed of deoxyribose and either a purine or a pyrimidine.
21 letter words containing u, l, o, s
22 letter words containing u, l, o, s
- agro-industrialization — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- deinstitutionalization — to release (a person with mental or physical disabilities) from a hospital, asylum, home, or other institution with the intention of providing treatment, support, or rehabilitation primarily through community resources under the supervision of health-care professionals or facilities.
23 letter words containing u, l, o, s
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
On this page, we collect all words with U, L, O, S. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 11015 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains U, L, O, S that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.