Words containing t, r, o, p
5 letter words containing t, r, o, p
6 letter words containing t, r, o, p
- apport — the production of objects by apparently supernatural means at a spiritualists' seance
- captor — You can refer to the person who has captured a person or animal as their captor.
- cartop — designed to be transported on top of an automobile
- copter — A copter is a helicopter.
- crypto — a person who secretly supports or adheres to a group, party, or belief.
7 letter words containing t, r, o, p
- adaptor — An adaptor is a special device for connecting electrical equipment to a power supply, or for connecting different pieces of electrical or electronic equipment together.
- adopter — person who adopts a child
- airport — An airport is a place where aircraft land and take off, which has buildings and facilities for passengers.
- allport — Gordon W(illard) 1897–1967, U.S. psychologist and educator.
- apricot — An apricot is a small, soft, round fruit with yellowish-orange flesh and a stone inside.
8 letter words containing t, r, o, p
- acceptor — the person or organization on which a draft or bill of exchange is drawn after liability has been accepted, usually by signature
- agitprop — Agitprop is the use of artistic forms such as drama or posters to further political aims.
- anthrop. — anthropological
- apastron — the point at which the stars of a binary system are farthest apart (opposed to periastron).
- aphorist — a person who makes or uses aphorisms.
9 letter words containing t, r, o, p
10 letter words containing t, r, o, p
- abiotrophy — the progressive degeneration of tissues, cells, etc
- absorption — The absorption of a liquid, gas, or other substance is the process of it being soaked up or taken in.
- absorptive — able or tending to absorb; absorbent.
- adsorption — an adsorbing or being adsorbed; adhesion of the molecules of a gas, liquid, or dissolved substance to a surface
- adsorptive — relating to or characterized by adsorption
11 letter words containing t, r, o, p
- absorptance — a measure of the ability of an object to absorb radiation, equal to the ratio of the absorbed radiant flux to the incident flux. For a layer of material the ratio of the flux absorbed between the entry and exit surfaces of the layer to the flux leaving the entry surface is the internal absorptance
- actinograph — a recording actinometer
- actor-proof — (of a role or script) effective even if poorly acted.
- adipocerite — hatchettite.
- adscription — ascription
12 letter words containing t, r, o, p
- absorptivity — a measure of the ability of a material to absorb radiation, equal to the internal absorptance of a homogeneous layer of the material under conditions in which the path of the radiation has unit length and the boundaries of the layer have no influence
- adiaphoretic — preventing or reducing perspiration.
- adiponitrile — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 8 N 2 , used chiefly as an intermediate in the manufacture of nylon.
- alcaptonuria — Alternative spelling of alkaptonuria.
- alkaptonuria — excessive excretion of homogentisic acid in the urine, caused by a hereditary abnormality of the metabolism of tyrosine and phenylalanine.
13 letter words containing t, r, o, p
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- actinomorphic — (esp of a flower) having radial symmetry, as buttercups
- actinotherapy — radiotherapy, especially using ultraviolet rays.
- aerophilately — the study or collection of airmail stamps, cancellations, etc.
14 letter words containing t, r, o, p
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- adrenoreceptor — a receptor that binds with epinephrine, norepinephrine, or related compounds.
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
15 letter words containing t, r, o, p
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- air-superiority — designating a fighter aircraft built for long patrol capability at high altitudes and supersonic speeds, with air-to-air combat as its principal mission.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- amphiarthrodial — a joint permitting only slight motion, as that between the vertebrae.
16 letter words containing t, r, o, p
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- aerometeorograph — an aircraft instrument that records temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
- alpha-interferon — interferon (def 2).
17 letter words containing t, r, o, p
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- anthropogeography — a branch of anthropology dealing with the geographical distribution of humankind and the relationship between human beings and their environment.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
18 letter words containing t, r, o, p
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- berwick-upon-tweed — a town in N England, in N Northumberland at the mouth of the Tweed: much involved in border disputes between England and Scotland between the 12th and 16th centuries; neutral territory 1551–1885. Pop: 12 870 (2001)
- chloroacetophenone — a white, crystalline, water-insoluble, poisonous solid, C 8 H 7 ClO, used in solution as a tear gas. Abbreviation: CN.
19 letter words containing t, r, o, p
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- anti-prohibitionist — a person who favors or advocates prohibition.
20 letter words containing t, r, o, p
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- anthropomorphization — Endowing with human qualities.
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
21 letter words containing t, r, o, p
22 letter words containing t, r, o, p
23 letter words containing t, r, o, p
26 letter words containing t, r, o, p
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
32 letter words containing t, r, o, p
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with T, R, O, P. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 17394 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains T, R, O, P that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.