Words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
6 letter words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
7 letter words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
8 letter words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
9 letter words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
- allostery — the condition of a protein (such as an enzyme) in which the structure and activity of the enzyme are modified by the binding of a metabolic molecule at a site other than the chemically active one
- areostyle — (of columned buildings) having a wide intercolumniation equal to four or more diameters of one of the columns
- assertory — characterized by or relating to declaration or affirmation
- astrocyte — any of the star-shaped cells in the tissue supporting the brain and spinal cord (neuroglia)
- attorneys — Plural form of attorney.
10 letter words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
11 letter words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
- antileprosy — acting against leprosy
- blindstorey — a storey without windows, such as a gallery in a Gothic church
- boxer-style — cut or fashioned in the style of boxer shorts: men's boxer-style bathing suits.
- butyraceous — of, containing, or resembling butter
- cherrystone — a small or not fully-grown edible clam of the genus Mercenaria, found in the waters off the Atlantic coast of North America
12 letter words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
- adulterously — In a adulterous manner.
- agroforestry — a method of farming integrating herbaceous and tree crops
- araeosystyle — (of columned buildings) having an alternately very wide and very narrow intercolumniation
- arsenopyrite — a white or grey metallic mineral consisting of a sulphide of iron and arsenic that forms monoclinic crystals with an orthorhombic shape: an ore of arsenic. Formula: FeAsS
- astrogeology — the study of the structure, composition, and history of other planets and other bodies in the solar system
13 letter words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
- adventurously — inclined or willing to engage in adventures; enjoying adventures.
- amphiprostyle — (esp of a classical temple) having a set of columns at both ends but not at the sides
- assortatively — In an assortative way.
- bacteriolysin — an antibody which, when it combines with bacterial cells, causes lysis of those cells, thus destroying them
- bacteriolysis — the destruction or disintegration of bacteria
14 letter words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
15 letter words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- adventuresomely — In an adventuresome manner.
- aerodynamicists — Plural form of aerodynamicist.
- air-superiority — designating a fighter aircraft built for long patrol capability at high altitudes and supersonic speeds, with air-to-air combat as its principal mission.
- archaeastronomy — (astronomy, archaeology) The historical, especially archeological, study of astronomy; the study of the astronomical systems and methods of ancient cultures often embracing the astrology and cosmology of the past.
16 letter words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
- actinopterygians — Plural form of actinopterygian.
- antihypertension — Pathology. elevation of the blood pressure, especially the diastolic pressure. an arterial disease characterized by this condition.
- antirecessionary — used to counteract or offest the economic effects of a recession: the president's antirecessionary program.
- archaeoastronomy — the scientific study of the beliefs and practices concerning astronomy that existed in ancient and prehistoric civilizations
- astroarchaeology — archaeoastronomy.
17 letter words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
- acanthopterygians — Plural form of acanthopterygian.
- ashton-under-lyne — a town in NW England, in Tameside unitary authority, Greater Manchester. Pop: 43 236 (2001)
- attorneys-in-fact — a person authorized by power of attorney to act on the authorizer's behalf outside a court of law.
- cardiorespiratory — of, relating to, or affecting the heart and respiratory system.
- comprehensibility — capable of being comprehended or understood; intelligible.
18 letter words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- counter-hypothesis — a proposition, or set of propositions, set forth as an explanation for the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena, either asserted merely as a provisional conjecture to guide investigation (working hypothesis) or accepted as highly probable in the light of established facts.
- cytoarchitectonics — Cytoarchitecture.
- diethylstilbestrol — a nonsteroidal synthetic estrogen, C 18 H 20 O 2 , used in medicine chiefly in the treatment of menopausal symptoms and in animal feeds for chemical caponization: formerly used during pregnancy for the prevention of miscarriage but discontinued owing to its association with an increased risk of vaginal and cervical cancers in women having had fetal exposure. Abbreviation: DES.
- dihydrotachysterol — a white, crystalline, water-insoluble sterol, C 28 H 46 O, derived from ergosterol: used chiefly in the treatment of hypoparathyroidism.
19 letter words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
20 letter words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- belgorod-dnestrovsky — a seaport in SW Ukraine, on the Black Sea.
- deoxyribonucleotides — Plural form of deoxyribonucleotide.
- diplomatic-secretary — secretary (def 5).
21 letter words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
- electronystagmography — A diagnostic test to record involuntary movements of the eye caused by a condition known as nystagmus. It can also be used to diagnose the cause of vertigo, dizziness or balance dysfunction by testing the vestibular system.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- hysterosalpingography — (medicine) X-ray examination of the uterus and oviducts following injection of a radiopaque substance.
- isopropylideneacetone — mesityl oxide.
- psychopharmacotherapy — the use of psychoactive drugs in the symptomatic treatment or control of mental disorders or psychiatric disease.
22 letter words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- dehydroepiandrosterone — the most abundant steroid in the human body, that is involved in the manufacture of testosterone, oestrogen, progesterone, and corticosterone
- electrophysiologically — In an electrophysiological way.
- microspectrophotometry — a spectrophotometer for examining light emitted, transmitted, or reflected by minute objects.
- secondary-articulation — concomitance of articulation, as in fro, ostensibly a succession of three discrete sounds but physically a single articulation (f-) blending into a coarticulation (-fr-), which blends into an articulation (-r-), which blends into a coarticulation (-ro-), which blends into an articulation (-o).
23 letter words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
- dacryocystorhinostomies — Plural form of dacryocystorhinostomy.
24 letter words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
25 letter words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
- transcendental-philosophy — transcendental character, thought, or language.
26 letter words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
- esophagogastroduodenoscopy — (medicine) upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
- ethylmercurithiosalicylate — (organic compound) A salt or ester of ethylmercurithiosalicylic acid.
- statistical-thermodynamics — the science that deals with average properties of the molecules, atoms, or elementary particles in random motion in a system of many such particles and relates these properties to the thermodynamic and other macroscopic properties of the system.
27 letter words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
35 letter words containing s, t, o, r, e, y
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with S, T, O, R, E, Y. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3853 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains S, T, O, R, E, Y that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.