Words containing s, p, e, a, k
5 letter words containing s, p, e, a, k
6 letter words containing s, p, e, a, k
- -speak — -speak is used to form nouns which refer to the kind of language used by a particular person or by people involved in a particular activity. You use -speak when you disapprove of this kind of language because it is difficult for other people to understand.
- kasper — a male given name, form of Caspar.
- parkes — Sir Henry. 1815–96, Australian journalist and politician born in England, five times premier of New South Wales, advocate of free trade and Federation, and a founder of the public education system
- sparke — a battle-axe
- splake — the hybrid offspring of a lake trout and a brook trout.
7 letter words containing s, p, e, a, k
- adspeak — the kind of language or jargon used in advertising or in advertisements
- bespake — simple past tense of bespeak.
- bespeak — If someone's action or behaviour bespeaks a particular quality, feeling, or experience, it shows that quality, feeling, or experience.
- emparks — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of empark.
- hakspek — (jargon) /hak'speek/ A shorthand method of spelling found on many British academic bulletin boards and chat systems. Syllables and whole words in a sentence are replaced by single ASCII characters the names of which are phonetically similar or equivalent, while multiple letters are usually dropped. Hence, "for" becomes "4"; "two", "too", and "to" become "2"; "ck" becomes "k". "Before I see you tomorrow" becomes "b4 i c u 2moro". First appeared in London about 1986, and was probably caused by the slowness of available talk systems, which operated on archaic machines with outdated operating systems and no standard methods of communication. Has become rarer since. See also chat, B1FF, ASCIIbonics.
8 letter words containing s, p, e, a, k
- artspeak — (language) An early simple language for plotter graphics.
- asparkle — in a glittering or glinting manner
- bakeshop — Also called bakeshop [beyk-shop] /ˈbeɪkˌʃɒp/ (Show IPA). a baker's shop.
- capeskin — a soft leather obtained from the skins of a type of lamb or sheep having hairlike wool
- cupcakes — Plural form of cupcake.
9 letter words containing s, p, e, a, k
- -speaking — -speaking combines with nouns referring to languages to form adjectives which indicate what language someone speaks, or what language is spoken in a particular region.
- aerospike — a type of rocket engine
- ampakines — Plural form of ampakine.
- apres-ski — Apres-ski is evening entertainment and social activities in places where people go skiing.
- backspace — to move a (typewriter carriage) backwards
10 letter words containing s, p, e, a, k
- adipokines — Plural form of adipokine.
- alpenstock — an early form of ice axe, consisting of a stout stick with an iron tip and sometimes having a pick and adze at the head, formerly used by mountain climbers
- backpedals — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of backpedal.
- backplanes — Plural form of backplane.
- backplates — Plural form of backplate.
11 letter words containing s, p, e, a, k
12 letter words containing s, p, e, a, k
- back-slapper — the practice of making a loud and effusive display of friendliness, cordiality, etc., as by slapping persons on the back.
- back-stopped — a wall, wire screen, or the like, serving to prevent a ball from going too far beyond the normal playing area.
- backpressure — a resistant pressure exerted by liquid or gas against the forward motion or flow of an exhaust or pipe system: Careful control of backpressure ensures an even supply of oil from the well.
- backsplashes — Plural form of backsplash.
- bankruptcies — Plural form of bankruptcy.
13 letter words containing s, p, e, a, k
- aleksandropol — a former name of Gumri.
- breaker-strip — a person or thing that breaks.
- doublespeaker — a person who uses doublespeak
- hub-and-spoke — of or designating a system of air transportation by which local flights carry passengers to one major regional airport where they can board long-distance or other local flights for their final destinations.
- kaleidoscoped — Simple past tense and past participle of kaleidoscope.
14 letter words containing s, p, e, a, k
- blister-packed — presented in a blister pack
- hyperkeratosis — Pathology. proliferation of the cells of the cornea. a thickening of the horny layer of the skin.
- kapellmeisters — Plural form of kapellmeister.
- kastrop-rauxel — Castrop-Rauxel.
- kleptoparasite — A bird, insect, or other animal that habitually robs animals of other species of food.
15 letter words containing s, p, e, a, k
16 letter words containing s, p, e, a, k
- english-speaking — speaking English as a mother tongue
- kleptoparasitism — The parasitic theft of captured prey, nest material, etc. from animals of the same or another species.
- packet-switching — a method of efficient data transmission whereby the initial message is broken into relatively small units, or packets, that are routed independently and subsequently reassembled.
- pharmacokinetics — the branch of pharmacology that studies the fate of pharmacological substances in the body, as their absorption, distribution, metabolism, and elimination.
- plain-spokenness — the quality or characteristic of being plain-spoken
17 letter words containing s, p, e, a, k
18 letter words containing s, p, e, a, k
19 letter words containing s, p, e, a, k
- phakoemulsification — the removal of a cataract by first liquefying the affected lens with ultrasonic vibrations and then extracting it by suction.
- portuguese-speaking — being a speaker of Portuguese; having Portuguese as the national language
- rock-paper-scissors — a method of selecting, for example, which of two people perform a task: each person simultaneously makes one of three hand gestures representing a rock, a sheet of paper, and a pair of scissors respectively. Each gesture defeats one and is defeated by one of the other two: rock defeats scissors but is defeated by paper; paper defeats rock but is defeated by scissors. The person whose gesture defeats the other is selected
20 letter words containing s, p, e, a, k
- megakaryocytopoiesis — (biology) The cellular development process that leads to platelet production.
22 letter words containing s, p, e, a, k
- garmisch-partenkirchen — a city in S Germany, in the Bavarian Alps.
25 letter words containing s, p, e, a, k
- petropavlovsk-kamchatskiy — seaport in E Asian Russia, on Kamchatka Peninsula: pop. 210,000
28 letter words containing s, p, e, a, k
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
On this page, we collect all words with S, P, E, A, K. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1413 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains S, P, E, A, K that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.