Words containing r, h, o, e, a
6 letter words containing r, h, o, e, a
- ahorse — on horseback
- ashore — Someone or something that comes ashore comes from the sea onto the shore.
- chorea — a disorder of the central nervous system characterized by uncontrollable irregular brief jerky movements
- gherao — (India) A protest in which a group of people surrounds a politician, building, etc. until demands are met.
7 letter words containing r, h, o, e, a
- acheron — one of the rivers in Hades over which the souls of the dead were ferried by Charon
- airhose — a hose for conducting air under pressure, as one connected to an air pump, an air brake, or a scuba tank.
- alghero — a seaport in W Sardinia.
- another — Another thing or person means an additional thing or person of the same type as one that already exists.
- archeo- — archaeo-
8 letter words containing r, h, o, e, a
- abhorred — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- abhorrer — to regard with extreme repugnance or aversion; detest utterly; loathe; abominate.
- achroite — the colorless or white variety of tourmaline, often used as a gem.
- aerolith — a meteorite consisting mainly of stony matter.
- allocher — any of the variant forms of a chereme.
9 letter words containing r, h, o, e, a
- abhorrent — If something is abhorrent to you, you hate it very much or consider it completely unacceptable.
- achromate — a person unable to perceive color.
- acrophobe — a person who is abnormally afraid of heights
- aerograph — a device formerly used to make descriptions of the character of the upper atmosphere
- aerophone — any musical instrument in which sound is produced by air vibrations
10 letter words containing r, h, o, e, a
- abhorrence — Someone's abhorrence of something is their strong hatred of it.
- accoucheur — a male obstetrician or midwife
- achondrite — a rare stony meteorite that consists mainly of silicate minerals and has the texture of igneous rock but contains no chondrules
- ad-hockery — reliance on temporary solutions rather than on consistent, long-term plans.
- aerography — the description of the character of the upper atmosphere
11 letter words containing r, h, o, e, a
12 letter words containing r, h, o, e, a
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- adiaphoresis — absence or reduction of perspiration.
- adiaphoretic — preventing or reducing perspiration.
- adrenochrome — a chemical pigment produced by the oxidation of adrenaline
- aelurophilia — ailurophilia.
13 letter words containing r, h, o, e, a
- accelerograph — an accelerometer containing a pendulum device for measuring and recording ground motions produced by earthquakes.
- achromobacter — any of several rod-shaped bacteria of the genus Achromobacter, found in soil and water.
- actinotherapy — radiotherapy, especially using ultraviolet rays.
- adder's-mouth — any of various orchids of the genus Malaxis that occur in all parts of the world except Australia and New Zealand and have small usually greenish flowers
- addressograph — a machine for addressing envelopes, etc
14 letter words containing r, h, o, e, a
- agrotechnician — a specialist in the science and technology of agriculture, farm production, or the like.
- agrotechnology — the technology of agriculture, as the methods or machinery needed for efficient production.
- alektorophobia — The fear of chickens.
- alpha-receptor — a site on a cell that, upon interaction with epinephrine or norepinephrine, controls vasoconstriction, intestinal relaxation, pupil dilation, and other physiological processes.
- amaranthaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaranthaceae (or Amarantaceae), a family of tropical and temperate herbaceous or shrubby flowering plants that includes the amaranths and cockscomb
15 letter words containing r, h, o, e, a
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- anteprohibition — before prohibition.
- anthropocentric — regarding man as the most important and central factor in the universe
- anthropogenesis — the study of the origins of man
- anthropometrics — the science of measuring the size and proportions of the human body (called anthropometry), especially as applied to the design of furniture and machines.
16 letter words containing r, h, o, e, a
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- across-the-board — applying to all employees, members, groups, or categories; general: The across-the-board pay increase means a raise for all employees.
- aerometeorograph — an aircraft instrument that records temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
17 letter words containing r, h, o, e, a
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- anthropogeography — a branch of anthropology dealing with the geographical distribution of humankind and the relationship between human beings and their environment.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- anzhero-sudzhensk — a city in the S Russian Federation in Central Asia.
- archconfraternity — a confraternity having the right to associate itself with confraternities that are similar to it, and to impart to them its privileges and indulgences.
18 letter words containing r, h, o, e, a
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anticholinesterase — any of a group of substances that inhibit the action of cholinesterase
- bachelor's-buttons — any of various plants of the daisy family with button-like flower heads
- beggar-my-neighbor — beggar-your-neighbor.
19 letter words containing r, h, o, e, a
- aldridge-brownhills — a town in central England, in Walsall unitary authority, West Midlands: formed by the amalgamation of neighbouring towns in 1966. Pop: 35 525 (2001)
- angels-on-horseback — a savoury of oysters wrapped in bacon slices and served on toast
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- beggar-my-neighbour — a card game in which one player tries to win all the cards of the other player
20 letter words containing r, h, o, e, a
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- beggar-your-neighbor — a children's card game for two, played with 52 cards, that is won when a player captures all of the cards.
21 letter words containing r, h, o, e, a
22 letter words containing r, h, o, e, a
- alpha-naphthylthiourea — ANTU.
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
- dehydroepiandrosterone — the most abundant steroid in the human body, that is involved in the manufacture of testosterone, oestrogen, progesterone, and corticosterone
- dihydroxyphenylalanine — dopa.
23 letter words containing r, h, o, e, a
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
24 letter words containing r, h, o, e, a
- diphenylaminechlorarsine — adamsite.
29 letter words containing r, h, o, e, a
31 letter words containing r, h, o, e, a
32 letter words containing r, h, o, e, a
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with R, H, O, E, A. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 11247 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains R, H, O, E, A that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.