Words containing p, h, o, r, u, s
7 letter words containing p, h, o, r, u, s
- hotspur — Sir Henry ("Hotspur") 1364–1403, English military and rebel leader.
- orpheus — Greek Legend. a poet and musician, a son of Calliope, who followed his dead wife, Eurydice, to the underworld. By charming Hades, he obtained permission to lead her away, provided he did not look back at her until they returned to earth. But at the last moment he looked, and she was lost to him forever.
- pushrod — a rod in an overhead-valve engine that is part of the linkage used to open and close the valves.
8 letter words containing p, h, o, r, u, s
9 letter words containing p, h, o, r, u, s
- -morphous — -morphic
- amorphous — Something that is amorphous has no clear shape or structure.
- courtship — Courtship is the activity of courting or the time during which a man and a woman are courting.
- hornpouts — Plural form of hornpout.
- outparish — a parish located outside the boundaries of or at a distance from a town or city; an outlying parish.
10 letter words containing p, h, o, r, u, s
11 letter words containing p, h, o, r, u, s
- adiaphorous — having no effect for good or ill, as a drug or placebo
- agastrophus — a son of Paeon who was slain by Diomedes.
- amorphously — lacking definite form; having no specific shape; formless: the amorphous clouds.
- anamorphous — lacking a clear or definite form
- apostrophus — a symbol resembling a reversed letter C used in Roman numerals to denote large numbers
12 letter words containing p, h, o, r, u, s
- ailurophiles — Plural form of ailurophile.
- ailurophobes — Plural form of ailurophobe.
- amphicarpous — producing two kinds of fruit that differ either in form or in time of ripening.
- amphitropous — (of a plant ovule) partially inverted so that the base and the micropyle at the apex are the same distance from the funicle
- anthocarpous — resembling or pertaining to an anthocarp
13 letter words containing p, h, o, r, u, s
- amorphousness — lacking definite form; having no specific shape; formless: the amorphous clouds.
- amphitrichous — having a single flagellum at each end.
- aphanipterous — of or relating to the wingless insects of the order Aphaniptera
- archeptolemus — (in the Iliad) the son of Iphitus who served as a charioteer for Hector.
- audiographics — audiographic teleconferencing
14 letter words containing p, h, o, r, u, s
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- androcephalous — having a human head
- anthropophagus — A cannibal, especially in legends or fables.
- anthropophuism — the attribution of human qualities to gods
- chlorophyllous — of or containing chlorophyll.
15 letter words containing p, h, o, r, u, s
16 letter words containing p, h, o, r, u, s
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
- anthropomorphous — shaped like a human being
- australopithecus — an extinct genus of small-brained,large-toothed bipedal hominids that lived in Africa between one and four million years ago.
- branchiopneustic — breathing by means of gills, as certain aquatic insect larvae.
- caryophyllaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Caryophyllaceae, a family of flowering plants including the pink, carnation, sweet william, and chickweed
17 letter words containing p, h, o, r, u, s
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
- chemotherapeutics — chemotherapy.
- hydrotherapeutics — hydrotherapy.
- neurophysiologist — the branch of physiology dealing with the functions of the nervous system.
- neuropsychiatrist — A medical doctor specializing in neuropsychiatry; a medical doctor dealing with disorders that have both neurological and psychiatric features.
18 letter words containing p, h, o, r, u, s
- anthropomorphously — In an anthropomorphous manner; in a manner resembling that of a human.
- australopithecines — Plural form of australopithecine.
- claustrophobically — In a claustrophobic way.
- counter-hypothesis — a proposition, or set of propositions, set forth as an explanation for the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena, either asserted merely as a provisional conjecture to guide investigation (working hypothesis) or accepted as highly probable in the light of established facts.
- glomerulonephritis — a kidney disease affecting the capillaries of the glomeruli, characterized by albuminuria, edema, and hypertension.
19 letter words containing p, h, o, r, u, s
- electrotherapeutics — (medicine) the use of electricity in therapeutics.
- mucopolysaccharides — Plural form of mucopolysaccharide.
- neuropsychodynamics — The theoretical synthesis of neuroscience and psychodynamics.
- pseudo-biographical — of or relating to a person's life: He's gathering biographical data for his book on Milton.
- pseudo-hieroglyphic — noting or pertaining to a script dating from the second millennium b.c. that appears to be syllabic and to represent the Phoenician language and that is inscribed on objects found at Byblos.
20 letter words containing p, h, o, r, u, s
- chemolithoautotrophs — Plural form of chemolithoautotroph.
- lymphogranulomatosis — widespread infectious granuloma of the lymphatic system.
- neurophysiologically — In terms of, or with regard to, neurophysiology.
- neuropsychiatrically — In terms of neuropsychiatry.
- neuropsychologically — In terms of or by means of neuropsychology.
21 letter words containing p, h, o, r, u, s
- immunoelectrophoresis — a technique for the separation and identification of mixtures of proteins, consisting of electrophoresis followed by immunodiffusion.
- mucopolysaccharidoses — Plural form of mucopolysaccharidosis.
- mucopolysaccharidosis — Any of a group of metabolic disorders caused by the absence or malfunction of lysosomal enzymes needed to break down glycosaminoglycans.
- pseudohermaphroditism — an individual having internal reproductive organs of one sex and external sexual characteristics resembling those of the other sex or being ambiguous in nature. Compare hermaphrodite (def 1).
- psychoneuroimmunology — the study of the effects of psychological factors on the immune system
23 letter words containing p, h, o, r, u, s
24 letter words containing p, h, o, r, u, s
- ichthyophthirius-disease — ich.
26 letter words containing p, h, o, r, u, s
- esophagogastroduodenoscopy — (medicine) upper gastrointestinal endoscopy.
- organophosphorus-compounds — Biochemistry. any of a variety of organic compounds that contain phosphorus and often have intense neurotoxic activity: originally developed as nerve gases, now widely used as insecticides and fire retardants.
28 letter words containing p, h, o, r, u, s
- apple-touch-icon-precomposed — (programming) An alternative form of apple-touch-icon that is not subject to automatic modification (rounding, drop-shadow, reflective shine) as applied by iOS versions prior to iOS 7. A web page specifies a pre-composed icon by including an element in the like:
34 letter words containing p, h, o, r, u, s
- supreme-court-of-the-united-states — Supreme Court of the United States.
35 letter words containing p, h, o, r, u, s
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with P, H, O, R, U, S. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1415 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains P, H, O, R, U, S that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.