Words containing p, h, o, b
6 letter words containing p, h, o, b
- -phobe — -phobe or -ophobe occurs in words which refer to someone who has a very strong, irrational fear or hatred of people or things of a particular kind.
- barhop — to visit several bars in succession
- bedhop — Alternative spelling of bed-hop.
- bhopal — a city in central India, the capital of Madhya Pradesh state and of the former state of Bhopal: site of a poisonous gas leak from a US-owned factory, which killed over 7000 people in 1984 and was implicated in a further 15 000 deaths afterwards. Pop: 1 433 875 (2001)
- bishop — A bishop is a clergyman of high rank in the Roman Catholic, Anglican, and Orthodox churches.
7 letter words containing p, h, o, b
- -phobia — -phobia occurs in words which refer to a very strong, irrational fear or hatred of people or things of a particular kind.
- -phobic — -phobic occurs in words which describe something relating to a strong, irrational fear or hatred of people or things of a particular kind.
- aphobia — Fearlessness, a lack of fear.
- bar-hop — If a person bar-hops, they go from one bar to another having drinks in each one.
- bellhop — A bellhop is a man or boy who works in a hotel, carrying bags or bringing things to the guests' rooms.
8 letter words containing p, h, o, b
- bakeshop — Also called bakeshop [beyk-shop] /ˈbeɪkˌʃɒp/ (Show IPA). a baker's shop.
- basophil — (of cells or cell contents) easily stained by basic dyes
- benchtop — a flat surface area
- biograph — a biographical summary
- biomorph — a set of two-dimensional branching biomorphic images that can be used to illustrate evolutionary concepts
9 letter words containing p, h, o, b
- acrophobe — a person who is abnormally afraid of heights
- aerophobe — a person who suffers from aerophobia
- amphibole — any of a large group of minerals consisting of the silicates of calcium, iron, magnesium, sodium, and aluminium, usually in the form of long slender dark-coloured crystals. Members of the group, including hornblende, actinolite, and tremolite, are common constituents of igneous rocks
- amphiboly — ambiguity of speech, especially from uncertainty of the grammatical construction rather than of the meaning of the words, as in The Duke yet lives that Henry shall depose.
- apiphobia — An inordinate fear of bees.
10 letter words containing p, h, o, b
11 letter words containing p, h, o, b
- acarophobia — a pathological belief that the skin is infested with mites or insects, often leading to self-mutilation in order to eliminate the infestation.
- aelurophobe — ailurophobe.
- agoraphobia — an abnormal fear of being in open or public places
- agoraphobic — Someone who is agoraphobic suffers from agoraphobia.
- aibohphobia — (humorous) An irrational fear of palindromes.
12 letter words containing p, h, o, b
13 letter words containing p, h, o, b
- abibliophobia — (humorous) Fear of running out of things to read.
- alpha-blocker — any of a class of drugs that prevent the stimulation of alpha adrenoceptors, a type of receptor in the sympathetic nervous system, by adrenaline and noradrenaline and that therefore cause widening of blood vessels: used in the treatment of high blood pressure and prostatic hyperplasia
- alphabetiform — having similarities to letters of the alphabet
- amphibologies — Plural form of amphibology.
- anthropophobe — One who dislikes human beings.
14 letter words containing p, h, o, b
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- alektorophobia — The fear of chickens.
- ambassadorship — a diplomatic official of the highest rank, sent by one sovereign or state to another as its resident representative (ambassador extraordinary and plenipotentiary)
- amphibiousness — The state or quality of being amphibious.
- amphibological — (rare) of doubtful meaning, ambiguous, quibbling.
15 letter words containing p, h, o, b
16 letter words containing p, h, o, b
- anti-prohibition — the act of prohibiting.
- approachableness — capable of being approached; accessible.
- autobiographical — An autobiographical piece of writing relates to events in the life of the person who has written it.
- autobogotiphobia — bogotify
- bathythermograph — a device for measuring the temperature of the ocean at any specific depth down to c. 1,800 m (c. 5,900 ft)
17 letter words containing p, h, o, b
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- comprehensibility — capable of being comprehended or understood; intelligible.
- cytotrophoblastic — Relating to, or containing, cytotrophoblasts.
- haemoglobinopathy — (medicine) Any of a group of inherited disorders in which haemoglobin does not function properly.
18 letter words containing p, h, o, b
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- autobiographically — In a autobiographical manner.
- claustrophobically — In a claustrophobic way.
- comprehensibleness — The quality of being comprehensible; comprehensibility.
- controllable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed during navigation or flight; variable-pitch.
19 letter words containing p, h, o, b
- anti-prohibitionist — a person who favors or advocates prohibition.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- harbinger-of-spring — a North American umbelliferous herb, Erigenia bulbosa, having white flowers that bloom early in the spring.
- heptachlorobiphenyl — (organic compound) Either of twenty-four isomers of the polychlorinated biphenyl containing seven chlorine atoms.
20 letter words containing p, h, o, b
- back-of-the-envelope — (of a plan, calculation, etc) composed or performed quickly and without detailed analysis or research
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- incomprehensibleness — The state of being incomprehensible.
- para-dichlorobenzene — a white, crystalline, volatile, water-insoluble solid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , of the benzene series, having a penetrating odor: used chiefly as a moth repellent.
21 letter words containing p, h, o, b
- hypogammaglobulinemia — A type of immune disorder characterised by a reduction in all types of gamma globulins.
23 letter words containing p, h, o, b
24 letter words containing p, h, o, b
- dibasic-sodium-phosphate — Also called monobasic sodium phosphate. a white, crystalline, slightly hygroscopic, water-soluble powder, NaH 2 PO 4 , used chiefly in dyeing and in electroplating.
- ethyl-para-aminobenzoate — benzocaine
- hyperbetalipoproteinemia — An abnormally high level of betalipoprotein in the blood.
32 letter words containing p, h, o, b
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with P, H, O, B. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1648 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains P, H, O, B that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.