Words containing p, a, c, h, y
6 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
7 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
- charpoy — a bedstead of woven webbing or hemp stretched on a wooden frame on four legs, common in India
- cheaply — costing very little; relatively low in price; inexpensive: a cheap dress.
- eparchy — A province of the Orthodox Church.
- paunchy — having a large and protruding belly; potbellied: a paunchy middle-aged man.
- preachy — tediously or pretentiously didactic.
8 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
9 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
- acropathy — any disease of the extremities.
- acrophony — the use of symbols to represent sounds
- apocrypha — the 14 books included as an appendix to the Old Testament in the Septuagint and the Vulgate but not included in the Hebrew canon. They are not printed in Protestant versions of the Bible
- archetype — An archetype is something that is considered to be a perfect or typical example of a particular kind of person or thing, because it has all their most important characteristics.
- cacophony — You can describe a loud, unpleasant mixture of sounds as a cacophony.
10 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
- amphictyon — a delegate to an amphictyonic council
- ampholytic — capable of ionizing into both anions and cations; amphoteric.
- anaglyphic — Relating to anaglyphs.
- apocryphal — An apocryphal story is one which is probably not true or did not happen, but which may give a true picture of someone or something.
- apothecary — An apothecary was a person who prepared medicines for people.
11 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
- acrocephaly — oxycephaly
- amphictyony — (in ancient Greece) a religious association of states for the maintenance of temples and the cults connected with them
- amyotrophic — (medicine) Characterized by atrophy of the muscles.
- anencephaly — congenital malformation of the skull with absence of all or part of the brain
- aphetically — (linguistics) In an aphetic way: through aphesis.
12 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
- achromatopsy — Color blindness; inability to distinguish colors; daltonism, achromatopia.
- actinomorphy — The condition of being actinomorphic.
- alphitomancy — the use of barley meal as a means of divination.
- amphictyonic — of or relating to an amphictyon or an amphictyony.
- anaglyphical — Alternative form of anaglyphic.
13 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
- actinotherapy — radiotherapy, especially using ultraviolet rays.
- amphictyonies — Plural form of amphictyony.
- anaphorically — referring back to or substituting for a preceding word or group of words: anaphoric reference.
- anaphylactoid — Of, pertaining to, or resembling anaphylaxis.
- anthroposcopy — physiognomy (def 2).
14 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
- alphabetically — (manner) In an alphabetical manner.
- anaglyphoscope — a pair of spectacles for viewing an anaglyph.
- antilymphocyte — (immunology, of an antibody) That acts against lymphocytes.
- antipsychiatry — an approach to mental disorders that makes use of concepts derived from existentialism, psychoanalysis, and sociological theory
- antipsychotics — Plural form of antipsychotic.
15 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
- achlorophyllous — containing no chlorophyll.
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
- anti-patriarchy — a form of social organization in which the father is the supreme authority in the family, clan, or tribe and descent is reckoned in the male line, with the children belonging to the father's clan or tribe.
- apostrophically — (rhetoric) Using apostrophe; with sudden exclamatory dialogue.
- approachability — capable of being approached; accessible.
16 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- alphanumerically — In an alphanumeric manner; using alphanumeric characters.
- angiographically — By the use of angiography.
- antipathetically — In an antipathetic fashion.
- arthroscopically — By means of arthroscopy.
17 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
- acanthopterygians — Plural form of acanthopterygian.
- amphitheatrically — In a manner such as to appear to have some characteristics of an amphitheatre.
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anthropogenically — In an anthropogenic way.
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
18 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- autobiographically — In a autobiographical manner.
- chronostratigraphy — The branch of geology concerned with establishing the absolute ages of strata.
- claustrophobically — In a claustrophobic way.
19 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- chromatographically — With regard to, or by by using chromatography.
20 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- chemotherapeutically — By means of chemotherapy.
- decahydronaphthalene — a colorless, aromatic liquid, C 10 H 18 , insoluble in water and soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a solvent for oils, fats, etc., in cleaning fluids, lubricants, etc.
- electrophysiological — Of or pertaining to electrophysiology.
- heteropolysaccharide — (carbohydrate) any polysaccharide formed from two or more different kinds of monosaccharide.
21 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
- electromyographically — By means of, or in terms of, electromyography.
- electronystagmography — A diagnostic test to record involuntary movements of the eye caused by a condition known as nystagmus. It can also be used to diagnose the cause of vertigo, dizziness or balance dysfunction by testing the vestibular system.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- mucopolysaccharidoses — Plural form of mucopolysaccharidosis.
- mucopolysaccharidosis — Any of a group of metabolic disorders caused by the absence or malfunction of lysosomal enzymes needed to break down glycosaminoglycans.
22 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
- chemical-sympathectomy — sympathectomy (def 2).
- electroencephalography — The measurement of electrical activity in different parts of the brain and the recording of such activity as a visual trace (on paper or on an oscilloscope screen).
- electrophysiologically — In an electrophysiological way.
- spectrophotometrically — an instrument for making photometric comparisons between parts of spectra.
23 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
- electrophotographically — In an electrophotographic manner; by means of electrophotography.
- magneto-encephalography — a record of the magnetic field of the brain. Abbreviation: MEG.
- micropachycephalosaurus — A very small pachycephalosaurid, ornithischian dinosaur of the genus Micropachycephalosaurus.
24 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
25 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
- transcendental-philosophy — transcendental character, thought, or language.
26 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
27 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
- electroencephalographically — In an electroencephalographic way.
30 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
- dichlorodiphenyldichloroethane — (organic chemistry) An organochlorine insecticide that is a metabolite of DDT.
31 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
35 letter words containing p, a, c, h, y
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with P, A, C, H, Y. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 1991 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains P, A, C, H, Y that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.