Words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
6 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
7 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
- aphotic — characterized by or growing in the absence of light
- apomict — an organism, esp a plant, produced by apomixis
- apricot — An apricot is a small, soft, round fruit with yellowish-orange flesh and a stone inside.
- aprotic — (of solvents) neither accepting nor donating hydrogen ions
- capitol — A capitol is a government building in which a state legislature meets.
8 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
- acupoint — any of the specific points on the body where a needle is inserted in acupuncture or pressure is applied in acupressure
- aporetic — Tending to doubt.
- atrophic — Also, atrophia [uh-troh-fee-uh] /əˈtroʊ fi ə/ (Show IPA). Pathology. a wasting away of the body or of an organ or part, as from defective nutrition or nerve damage.
- capriote — a native or inhabitant of Capri.
- captious — apt to make trivial criticisms; fault-finding; carping
9 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
- actinopod — any protozoan of the phylum Actinopoda, such as a radiolarian or a heliozoan, having stiff radiating cytoplasmic projections
- adipocyte — a fat cell that accumulates and stores fats
- anaptotic — (of languages) tending to become uninflected, in accordance with a theory that languages evolve from uninflected to inflected and back.
- anthropic — of or relating to human beings
- apodictic — that can clearly be shown or proved; absolutely certain or necessarily true
10 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
- achitophel — Ahithophel
- actinopods — any protozoan of the subclass Actinopoda, including the heliozoans and radiolarians, having stiff, rodlike, radiating pseudopodia.
- agrypnotic — inducing, relating to, or characterized by insomnia
- allopathic — of, relating to, or used in allopathy
- allopatric — (of biological speciation or species) taking place or existing in areas that are geographically separated from one another
11 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
- acceptation — the accepted meaning, as of a word, phrase, etc
- accompanist — An accompanist is a musician, especially a pianist, who plays one part of a piece of music while someone else sings or plays the main tune.
- actinograph — a recording actinometer
- adaptogenic — acting to normalize and regulate the systems of the body
- adipocerite — hatchettite.
12 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
13 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
- accompaniment — The accompaniment to a song or tune is the music that is played at the same time as it and forms a background to it.
- acetaminophen — a white crystalline powder, CH3CONHC6H4OH, used for reducing fever and relieving pain
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- acoustooptics — the branch of physics dealing with the relationships between acoustics and light
14 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- africanthropus — a genus of hominids of eastern Africa, assumed from a number of now lost skull fragments to have been a form of archaic Homo : no longer in technical use.
- antaphrodisiac — Capable of reducing the sex drive.
15 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- actinopterygian — belonging or pertaining to the Actinopterygii, a group of bony fishes.
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
16 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- anthropocentrism — an anthropocentric theory or view.
17 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
- anthropologically — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
- anti-monopolistic — a person who has a monopoly.
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
- bacteriorhodopsin — a purple protein containing retinal and found in the plasma membrane of certain bacteria (genus Halobacterium): it directly supplies electrochemical energy from sunlight
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
18 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- arachibutyrophobia — Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of one's mouth.
- controllable-pitch — (of a marine or aircraft propeller) having blades whose pitch can be changed during navigation or flight; variable-pitch.
- counter-adaptation — the act of adapting.
- decompartmentalize — to remove excessive compartmentalization from (an organization)
19 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
- adrenocorticotropic — that can stimulate the cortex of the adrenal glands
- adrenocorticotropin — ACTH.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- bacteriochlorophyll — a pale blue-gray form of chlorophyll that is unique to the photosynthetic but anaerobic purple bacteria.
20 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
21 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- cooperative-apartment — working or acting together willingly for a common purpose or benefit.
- deprovincialization's — to make provincial in character.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- isopropylideneacetone — mesityl oxide.
22 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
23 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
24 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
26 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
- philosophical-anthropology — the science that deals with the origins, physical and cultural development, biological characteristics, and social customs and beliefs of humankind.
28 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
- meter-kilogram-second-ampere — of or relating to the system of units in which the meter, kilogram, second, and ampere are the principal units of length, mass, time, and electric current. Abbreviation: mksa, MKSA.
29 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
- floccinaucinihilipilification — Rare. the estimation of something as valueless (encountered mainly as an example of one of the longest words in the English language).
31 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
32 letter words containing o, p, t, i, c, a
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with O, P, T, I, C, A. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 6309 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains O, P, T, I, C, A that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.