Words containing o, p, s, i
5 letter words containing o, p, s, i
- dipso — a dipsomaniac; habitual drunk.
6 letter words containing o, p, s, i
7 letter words containing o, p, s, i
- adipose — of, resembling, or containing fat; fatty
- aesopic — of, relating to, or characteristic of Aesop or his fables: a story that points an Aesopian moral.
- apophis — a demon serpent of darkness whom Ra, as sun god, destroys every morning at dawn.
- apostil — a marginal note
- boppish — in the style of bop music.
8 letter words containing o, p, s, i
- adiposis — obesity or excessive fatness
- aesopian — of Aesop or characteristic of his fables
- alphosis — absence of skin pigmentation, as in albinism
- anapolis — a city in central Brazil.
- apaporis — a river in S central Colombia, in the Amazon system, flowing SE to the Japurá River. 500 miles (805 km) long.
9 letter words containing o, p, s, i
- acropolis — the citadel of an ancient Greek city
- acrospire — the first shoot developing from the plumule of a germinating grain seed
- adaptions — the act of adapting.
- adiposity — the state of being fat; obesity
- aepyornis — any of the large extinct flightless birds of the genus Aepyornis, remains of which have been found in Madagascar
10 letter words containing o, p, s, i
- abaptiston — Surgery. a cone-shaped trephine designed to avoid penetration of the brain when incising the skull.
- about-ship — to manoeuvre a vessel onto a new tack
- absorption — The absorption of a liquid, gas, or other substance is the process of it being soaked up or taken in.
- absorptive — able or tending to absorb; absorbent.
- accomplish — If you accomplish something, you succeed in doing it.
11 letter words containing o, p, s, i
- accompanies — to go along or in company with; join in action: to accompany a friend on a walk.
- accompanist — An accompanist is a musician, especially a pianist, who plays one part of a piece of music while someone else sings or plays the main tune.
- acidophilus — a lactic-acid-producing bacterium primarily found in live yoghurt, useful in restoring bacterial balance in the intestine
- adiaphorism — a Christian Protestant theological theory that certain rites and actions are matters of indifference in religion since not forbidden by the Scriptures
- adiaphorous — having no effect for good or ill, as a drug or placebo
12 letter words containing o, p, s, i
- absorptivity — a measure of the ability of a material to absorb radiation, equal to the internal absorptance of a homogeneous layer of the material under conditions in which the path of the radiation has unit length and the boundaries of the layer have no influence
- accompanyist — accompanist.
- accomplished — If someone is accomplished at something, they are very good at it.
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- adiaphoresis — absence or reduction of perspiration.
13 letter words containing o, p, s, i
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- acoustooptics — the branch of physics dealing with the relationships between acoustics and light
- adenopathies' — enlargement or disease of the glands, especially the lymphatic glands: a patient with prominent adenopathy. See also lymphadenopathy.
- alymphoplasia — (medicine) aplasia of the lymphoid tissue.
14 letter words containing o, p, s, i
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- accompaniments — something incidental or added for ornament, symmetry, etc.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
15 letter words containing o, p, s, i
- acousticophobia — Fear of noise.
- adenohypophysis — the anterior lobe of the pituitary gland
- aegyptopithecus — a genus of extinct anthropoid ape of the Oligocene Period known from remains found in Egypt.
- air-superiority — designating a fighter aircraft built for long patrol capability at high altitudes and supersonic speeds, with air-to-air combat as its principal mission.
- alexandroupolis — a port in NE Greece, in W Thrace. Pop: 52 720 (2001 est)
16 letter words containing o, p, s, i
- acroparaesthesia — a persistent sensation of numbness and tingling in the hands and feet
- aerotherapeutics — the treatment of disease by the use of air, esp. by exposing patients to changes in atmospheric pressure
- all-encompassing — all-embracing.
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
- anthropocentrism — an anthropocentric theory or view.
17 letter words containing o, p, s, i
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- air-transportable — that can be transported by aircraft: air-transportable equipment.
- anthropomorphosis — transformation into human form
- anti-monopolistic — a person who has a monopoly.
- australopithecine — any of various extinct apelike primates of the genus Australopithecus and related genera, remains of which have been discovered in southern and E Africa. Some species are estimated to be over 4.5 million years old
18 letter words containing o, p, s, i
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- counter-hypothesis — a proposition, or set of propositions, set forth as an explanation for the occurrence of some specified group of phenomena, either asserted merely as a provisional conjecture to guide investigation (working hypothesis) or accepted as highly probable in the light of established facts.
- counterproposition — a proposition made in place of or in opposition to a preceding one.
- cross-disciplinary — linking two or more fields of study
- deanthropomorphism — the ridding of philosophy or religion of anthropomorphic beliefs and doctrines.
19 letter words containing o, p, s, i
- anti-prohibitionist — a person who favors or advocates prohibition.
- autotransplantation — autograft.
- ballistocardiograph — an instrument that records the slight recoil of the body, while on a special bed, caused by the contractions of the heart: used to measure cardiac pumping power and the elasticity of the aorta
- cape-disappointment — Cape, a cape in SW Washington state, projecting into the Pacific Ocean on the N of the mouth of the Columbia River.
- cosmopolitanization — to make cosmopolitan.
20 letter words containing o, p, s, i
- diplomatic-secretary — secretary (def 5).
21 letter words containing o, p, s, i
22 letter words containing o, p, s, i
23 letter words containing o, p, s, i
- consciousness-expanding — mind-expanding.
24 letter words containing o, p, s, i
26 letter words containing o, p, s, i
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
On this page, we collect all words with O, P, S, I. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 15004 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains O, P, S, I that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.