Words containing o, n, t, h
6 letter words containing o, n, t, h
- aethon — triethyl orthoformate.
- antho- — denoting a flower
- ashton — Catherine. Baroness. born 1956, British Labour politician; High Representative of the Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy for the European Union (2009–2014)
- chaton — a stone with a reflective metal foil backing
- chiton — (in ancient Greece and Rome) a loose woollen tunic worn knee length by men and full length by women
7 letter words containing o, n, t, h
- agathon — c450–c400 b.c, Greek poet and dramatist.
- althorn — a valved brass musical instrument belonging to the saxhorn or flügelhorn families
- another — Another thing or person means an additional thing or person of the same type as one that already exists.
- anthony — Saint. ?251–?356 ad, Egyptian hermit, commonly regarded as the founder of Christian monasticism. Feast day: Jan 17
- antioch — a city in S Turkey, on the Orontes River: ancient commercial centre and capital of Syria (300–64 bc); early centre of Christianity. Pop: 155 000 (2005 est)
8 letter words containing o, n, t, h
- acantho- — indicating a spine or thorn
- akhnaton — Amenhotep IV.
- amythaon — the son of Cretheus and Tyro who supported Jason's claim to the throne of Iolcus.
- anchoret — anchorite.
- anethole — a white water-soluble crystalline substance with a liquorice-like odour, used as a flavouring and a sensitizer in the processing of colour photographs. Formula: CH3CH:CHC6H4OCH3
9 letter words containing o, n, t, h
10 letter words containing o, n, t, h
- acanthosis — (medicine) A benign abnormal thickening of the stratum spinosum, or prickle cell, layer of the epidermis.(First attested in the late 19th century.).
- achondrite — a rare stony meteorite that consists mainly of silicate minerals and has the texture of igneous rock but contains no chondrules
- achromatin — the material of the nucleus of a cell that does not stain with basic dyes
- adenopathy — enlargement of the lymph nodes
- allochthon — a geological formation not formed in the region where found and moved to its present location by tectonic forces. Compare autochthon (def 3).
11 letter words containing o, n, t, h
- abhorrently — causing repugnance; detestable; loathsome: an abhorrent deed.
- abolishment — to do away with; put an end to; annul; make void: to abolish slavery.
- acanthocyte — an abnormal red blood cell having spiny projections, found in the blood of persons with abetalipoproteinemia and certain malabsorption disorders.
- acanthodian — any small, spiny-finned, sharklike fish of the extinct order Acanthodii, from the Paleozoic Era.
- acanthology — the study of spines, as in sea urchins or certain spiny-headed worms, particularly as they relate to taxonomic classification.
12 letter words containing o, n, t, h
- acanthaceous — of or relating to the Acanthaceae, a mainly tropical and subtropical family of flowering plants that includes the acanthus
- accouchement — childbirth or the period of confinement
- acetophenone — a colorless liquid, C 8 H 8 O, having a sweet odor: used chiefly as a scent in the manufacture of perfume.
- admonishment — to caution, advise, or counsel against something.
- alphitomancy — the use of barley meal as a means of divination.
13 letter words containing o, n, t, h
- acetaminophen — a white crystalline powder, CH3CONHC6H4OH, used for reducing fever and relieving pain
- acetylcholine — a chemical substance secreted at the ends of many nerve fibres, esp in the autonomic nervous system, and responsible for the transmission of nervous impulses. Formula: CH3CO2(CH2)2N(CH3)3+
- actinomorphic — (esp of a flower) having radial symmetry, as buttercups
- actinotherapy — radiotherapy, especially using ultraviolet rays.
- adenopathies' — enlargement or disease of the glands, especially the lymphatic glands: a patient with prominent adenopathy. See also lymphadenopathy.
14 letter words containing o, n, t, h
- above-the-line — denoting entries printed above the horizontal line on a company's profit-and-loss account separating the entries that show how the profit (or loss) was made from the entries showing how the profit is to be distributed
- acanthocytosis — a condition characterized by large numbers of acanthocytes in the blood.
- accomplishment — An accomplishment is something remarkable that has been done or achieved.
- acoenaesthesia — loss of the physical awareness of one's body.
- aesthesiogenic — able to stimulate or produce sensation
15 letter words containing o, n, t, h
- acanthocephalan — any of the parasitic wormlike invertebrates of the phylum Acanthocephala, the adults of which have a spiny proboscis and live in the intestines of vertebrates
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- anaesthesiology — the science of administering anesthetics.
- anesthetization — to render physically insensible, as by an anesthetic.
16 letter words containing o, n, t, h
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- alpha-interferon — interferon (def 2).
- anathematization — to pronounce an anathema against; denounce; curse.
- anesthesiologist — An anesthesiologist is a doctor who specializes in giving anaesthetics to patients.
- anopisthographic — a manuscript, parchment, or book having writing on only one side of the leaves.
17 letter words containing o, n, t, h
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- alpha-fetoprotein — a protein that forms in the liver of the human fetus. Excessive quantities in the amniotic fluid and maternal blood may indicate spina bifida in the fetus; low levels may point to Down's syndrome
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- anaesthesiologist — anesthesiology.
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
18 letter words containing o, n, t, h
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anthropocentricity — the state or quality of being anthropocentric.
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- anti-authoritarian — favoring complete obedience or subjection to authority as opposed to individual freedom: authoritarian principles; authoritarian attitudes.
- anti-scholasticism — narrow adherence to traditional teachings, doctrines, or methods.
19 letter words containing o, n, t, h
- anarcho-syndicalist — syndicalism.
- anthropocentrically — regarding the human being as the central fact of the universe.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- anti-prohibitionist — a person who favors or advocates prohibition.
- cathodoluminescence — luminescence caused by irradiation with electrons (cathode rays)
20 letter words containing o, n, t, h
- acetylcholinesterase — an enzyme in nerve cells that is responsible for the destruction of acetylcholine and thus for switching off excitation of the nerve
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- adrenocorticotrophic — stimulating the adrenal cortex
- anthropomorphization — Endowing with human qualities.
- bowling-on-the-green — a game played with wooden balls on a level, closely mowed green having a slight bias, the object being to roll one's ball as near as possible to a smaller white ball at the other end of the green. Also called bowls, bowling on the green. Compare bowl2 (def 2), bowling green, jack1 (def 7), rink (def 5).
21 letter words containing o, n, t, h
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- choledochojejunostomy — (medicine) The surgical formation of an opening between the common bile duct and the jejunum.
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
22 letter words containing o, n, t, h
- alpha-naphthylthiourea — ANTU.
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
- dehydroepiandrosterone — the most abundant steroid in the human body, that is involved in the manufacture of testosterone, oestrogen, progesterone, and corticosterone
23 letter words containing o, n, t, h
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
- chlorotrifluoroethylene — a colorless, flammable gas, C 2 H 2 ClF, that polymerizes to form oils, greases, and waxes.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
24 letter words containing o, n, t, h
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
29 letter words containing o, n, t, h
31 letter words containing o, n, t, h
32 letter words containing o, n, t, h
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with O, N, T, H. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 13859 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains O, N, T, H that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.