Words containing n, a, c
3 letter words containing n, a, c
- anc — African National Congress
4 letter words containing n, a, c
- acne — If someone has acne, they have a skin condition which causes a lot of spots on their face and neck.
5 letter words containing n, a, c
- achan — a member of the tribe of Judah who, with his family, was stoned to death for stealing forbidden spoils. Josh. 7:19–26.
- acini — Botany. one of the small drupelets or berries of an aggregate, baccate fruit, as the blackberry.
- acorn — An acorn is a pale oval nut that is the fruit of an oak tree.
- acron — the unsegmented, preoral portion of the body of an arthropod.
- actin — a protein that participates in many kinds of cell movement, including muscle contraction, during which it interacts with filaments of a second protein, myosin
6 letter words containing n, a, c
- aachen — a city and spa in W Germany, in North Rhine-Westphalia: the northern capital of Charlemagne's empire. Pop: 256 605 (2003 est)
- accent — Someone who speaks with a particular accent pronounces the words of a language in a distinctive way that shows which country, region, or social class they come from.
- acetin — any of three types of liquid acetate, formed from glycerol and acetic acid, chiefly used in explosives and solvents
- achene — a dry one-seeded indehiscent fruit with the seed distinct from the fruit wall. It may be smooth, as in the buttercup, or feathery, as in clematis
- aching — causing physical pain or distress: treatment for an aching back.
7 letter words containing n, a, c
- aaronic — of or relating to Aaron, his family, or the priestly dynasty initiated by him
- abscind — to cut off
- abscond — If someone absconds from somewhere such as a prison, they escape from it or leave it without permission.
- absence — Someone's absence from a place is the fact that they are not there.
- acadian — denoting or relating to Acadia or its inhabitants
8 letter words containing n, a, c
9 letter words containing n, a, c
- aaronical — Aaronic.
- abactinal — (of organisms showing radial symmetry) situated away from or opposite to the mouth; aboral
- abduction — the act of taking someone away by force or cunning; kidnapping
- aberrance — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
- aberrancy — departing from the right, normal, or usual course.
10 letter words containing n, a, c
- abdication — the act or state of abdicating; renunciation.
- abhorrence — Someone's abhorrence of something is their strong hatred of it.
- abjunction — the act of cutting off part of a mycelium or spore by forming a septum
- abnormalcy — abnormality.
- abreaction — the release and expression of emotional tension associated with repressed ideas by bringing those ideas into consciousness
11 letter words containing n, a, c
12 letter words containing n, a, c
- abstractness — the quality of being abstract as opposed to concrete
- acanthaceous — of or relating to the Acanthaceae, a mainly tropical and subtropical family of flowering plants that includes the acanthus
- acceleration — The acceleration of a process or change is the fact that it is getting faster and faster.
- accentuating — to give emphasis or prominence to.
- accentuation — an act or instance of accentuating.
13 letter words containing n, a, c
14 letter words containing n, a, c
- absorbefacient — a medicine or other agent that promotes absorption
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- abstractionist — a person who produces abstract works of art.
- acanthocytosis — a condition characterized by large numbers of acanthocytes in the blood.
- accident-prone — tending to have more accidents or mishaps than the average person.
15 letter words containing n, a, c
- acanthocephalan — any of the parasitic wormlike invertebrates of the phylum Acanthocephala, the adults of which have a spiny proboscis and live in the intestines of vertebrates
- accelerationist — a person, especially an economist, who advocates or promotes the acceleration principle.
- accessorization — to fit or equip with accessories: to accessorize a car with special seat covers.
- acclimatization — The act of acclimatizing; the process of inuring to a new climate, or the state of being so inured.
- acetophenetidin — phenacetin
16 letter words containing n, a, c
- abdominocentesis — (surgery) Extraction of peritoneal fluid from the abdomen for evaluation, using a trocar.
- acanthopterygian — of, relating to, or belonging to the Acanthopterygii, a large group of teleost fishes having spiny fin rays. The group includes most saltwater bony fishes
- accommodationist — a person who seeks to promote adaptation to or compromise with an opposing point of view
- accountabilities — the state of being accountable, liable, or answerable.
- acculturationist — a person who studies the process of acculturation.
17 letter words containing n, a, c
- acoustoelectronic — denoting a device in which electronic signals are converted into acoustic waves, esp in delay lines, etc
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- angiocardiography — the making of X-ray pictures of the heart and its blood vessels after injecting a radiopaque substance
- anglo-catholicism — the tradition or form of worship in the Anglican Church that emphasizes Catholicity, the apostolic succession, and the continuity of all churches within the communion with pre-Reformation Christianity as well as the importance of liturgy and ritual.
- anthracosilicosis — a form of pneumoconiosis occurring in miners, caused by the inhalation of coal and siliceous particles.
18 letter words containing n, a, c
19 letter words containing n, a, c
20 letter words containing n, a, c
21 letter words containing n, a, c
- aleksandr-nikolaevich — Alexander (Aleksandr Nikolaevich) 1899–1977, Russian pianist and composer, in the U.S.
23 letter words containing n, a, c
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
On this page, we collect all words with N, A, C. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 40040 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains N, A, C that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.