Words containing m, o, t, r, e
7 letter words containing m, o, t, r, e
- amorite — a member of an ancient Semitic people of c. 2000 b.c.: in the Bible, regarded as descended from Canaan, son of Ham: Gen. 10:16
- bromate — any salt or ester of bromic acid, containing the monovalent group -BrO3 or ion BrO3–
- formate — a salt or ester of formic acid.
- fremont — John Charles, 1813–90, U.S. general and explorer: first Republican presidential candidate, 1856.
- gourmet — a connoisseur of fine food and drink; epicure.
8 letter words containing m, o, t, r, e
9 letter words containing m, o, t, r, e
- achromate — a person unable to perceive color.
- adornment — An adornment is something that is used to make a person or thing more beautiful.
- aerometer — an instrument for determining the mass or density of a gas, esp air
- aerometry — an instrument for determining the weight, density, etc., of air or other gases.
- aforetime — formerly
10 letter words containing m, o, t, r, e
- acetometer — a device for measuring the concentration of acetic acid in a solution, esp in vinegar
- acidometer — a type of hydrometer for measuring the relative density of an acid solution, esp the acid in a battery
- acroterium — an ornament positioned on top of an acroter
- amboceptor — an immune body formed in the blood during infection or immunization that serves to link the complement to the antigen
- ameliorant — a thing that ameliorates
11 letter words containing m, o, t, r, e
- achromatize — to make achromatic; to remove colour from
- actinodrome — (of a leaf) palmately veined.
- actinometer — an instrument for measuring the intensity of radiation, esp of the sun's rays
- adjournment — An adjournment is a temporary stopping of a trial, enquiry, or other meeting.
- aerotropism — the growth of plants towards or away from a source of oxygen
12 letter words containing m, o, t, r, e
- accouterment — an accoutering or being accoutered
- accoutrement — Accoutrements are all the things you have with you when you travel or when you take part in a particular activity.
- acoustimeter — a portable electronic device for measuring noise levels, especially those of traffic.
- aeromagnetic — of magnetism in the atmosphere
- afrocentrism — centered on Africa or on African-derived cultures, as those of Brazil, Cuba, and Haiti: Afrocentric art.
13 letter words containing m, o, t, r, e
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
- accouterments — personal clothing, accessories, etc.
- accoutrements — all the things you have with you when you travel or take part in a particular activity, such as clothing and equipment
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
14 letter words containing m, o, t, r, e
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- aerodynamicist — an expert in aerodynamics.
- aforementioned — If you refer to the aforementioned person or subject, you mean the person or subject that has already been mentioned.
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
15 letter words containing m, o, t, r, e
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- americanization — Americanization is the process by which people or countries become more and more similar to Americans and the United States.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
- anthropometrics — the science of measuring the size and proportions of the human body (called anthropometry), especially as applied to the design of furniture and machines.
- anti-commercial — of, relating to, or characteristic of commerce.
16 letter words containing m, o, t, r, e
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- aerometeorograph — an aircraft instrument that records temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure
- aminotransferase — transaminase.
- anthropocentrism — an anthropocentric theory or view.
17 letter words containing m, o, t, r, e
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
18 letter words containing m, o, t, r, e
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- antiferromagnetism — the phenomenon exhibited by substances that resemble paramagnetic substances in the value of their relative permeability but that behave like ferromagnetic substances when their temperature is varied
19 letter words containing m, o, t, r, e
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- chlorofluoromethane — any of a series of gaseous or volatile methanes substituted with chlorine and fluorine and containing little or no hydrogen: used as refrigerants and, formerly, as aerosol propellants until scientists became concerned about depletion of the atmospheric ozone layer.
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
- common-iliac-artery — Also called common iliac artery. either of two large arteries that conduct blood to the pelvis and the legs.
- counter-programming — to schedule (a broadcast on radio or television) to compete with one on another station.
20 letter words containing m, o, t, r, e
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
- compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
21 letter words containing m, o, t, r, e
22 letter words containing m, o, t, r, e
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
23 letter words containing m, o, t, r, e
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
- de-compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
26 letter words containing m, o, t, r, e
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
29 letter words containing m, o, t, r, e
32 letter words containing m, o, t, r, e
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with M, O, T, R, E. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 13060 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains M, O, T, R, E that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.