Words containing m, o, t, r
5 letter words containing m, o, t, r
- amort — utterly dejected, depressed, lifeless or listless
7 letter words containing m, o, t, r
- amatory — of, relating to, or inciting sexual love or desire
- amorist — a lover or a writer about love
- amorite — a member of an ancient Semitic people of c. 2000 b.c.: in the Bible, regarded as descended from Canaan, son of Ham: Gen. 10:16
- amyntor — a king of Ormenium who refused to give his daughter Astydamia to Hercules and who was slain by Hercules.
- bimotor — an airplane or other vehicle that has two engines.
8 letter words containing m, o, t, r
- achromat — a lens designed to bring light of two chosen wavelengths to the same focal point, thus reducing chromatic aberration
- acrotism — an absence of pulse
- alumroot — any of several North American plants of the saxifragaceous genus Heuchera, having small white, reddish, or green bell-shaped flowers and astringent roots
- amaretto — an Italian liqueur with a flavour of almonds
- amfortas — (in medieval legend) the leader of the knights of the Holy Grail
9 letter words containing m, o, t, r
- abnormity — lack of normality; a deviation from the usual or typical
- achromate — a person unable to perceive color.
- admonitor — a person who admonishes
- adornment — An adornment is something that is used to make a person or thing more beautiful.
- aerometer — an instrument for determining the mass or density of a gas, esp air
10 letter words containing m, o, t, r
- acetometer — a device for measuring the concentration of acetic acid in a solution, esp in vinegar
- achromatic — without colour
- achromatin — the material of the nucleus of a cell that does not stain with basic dyes
- acidometer — a type of hydrometer for measuring the relative density of an acid solution, esp the acid in a battery
- acroterium — an ornament positioned on top of an acroter
11 letter words containing m, o, t, r
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- acclamatory — a loud shout or other demonstration of welcome, goodwill, or approval.
- accumulator — a rechargeable device for storing electrical energy in the form of chemical energy, consisting of one or more separate secondary cells
- achromatism — the condition or quality of being achromatic; lack of color
- achromatize — to make achromatic; to remove colour from
12 letter words containing m, o, t, r
- accommodator — a person or thing that accommodates
- accouterment — an accoutering or being accoutered
- accoutrement — Accoutrements are all the things you have with you when you travel or when you take part in a particular activity.
- acoustimeter — a portable electronic device for measuring noise levels, especially those of traffic.
- aeromagnetic — of magnetism in the atmosphere
13 letter words containing m, o, t, r
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
- accommodators — a person or thing that accommodates.
- accouterments — personal clothing, accessories, etc.
- accoutrements — all the things you have with you when you travel or take part in a particular activity, such as clothing and equipment
14 letter words containing m, o, t, r
- absorptiometer — an instrument that measures absorption of light, esp by a solution
- absorptiometry — (chemistry) Analysis using an absorptiometer.
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- administration — Administration is the range of activities connected with organizing and supervising the way that an organization or institution functions.
- aerodynamicist — an expert in aerodynamics.
15 letter words containing m, o, t, r
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- americanization — Americanization is the process by which people or countries become more and more similar to Americans and the United States.
- americanologist — a foreign expert or specialist in American cultural or political matters: a leading Americanologist in the Kremlin.
16 letter words containing m, o, t, r
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- administrational — the management of any office, business, or organization; direction.
- aerometeorograph — an aircraft instrument that records temperature, humidity, and atmospheric pressure
- aminotransferase — transaminase.
17 letter words containing m, o, t, r
- administratorship — a person who manages or has a talent for managing.
- anthropomorphized — Simple past tense and past participle of anthropomorphize.
- anthropomorphosis — transformation into human form
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
- anti-inflammatory — reducing inflammation
18 letter words containing m, o, t, r
- abortion-on-demand — the right of a woman to have an abortion during the first six months of a pregnancy.
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- anthropomorphising — Present participle of anthropomorphise.
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
19 letter words containing m, o, t, r
- ambassador-at-large — an ambassador with special duties who may be sent to more than one government
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- chlorofluoromethane — any of a series of gaseous or volatile methanes substituted with chlorine and fluorine and containing little or no hydrogen: used as refrigerants and, formerly, as aerosol propellants until scientists became concerned about depletion of the atmospheric ozone layer.
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
20 letter words containing m, o, t, r
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- anthropomorphization — Endowing with human qualities.
- barothermohygrograph — an automatic instrument for recording pressure, temperature, and humidity.
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
21 letter words containing m, o, t, r
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- cooperative-apartment — working or acting together willingly for a common purpose or benefit.
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
22 letter words containing m, o, t, r
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
23 letter words containing m, o, t, r
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
- de-compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
26 letter words containing m, o, t, r
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
29 letter words containing m, o, t, r
32 letter words containing m, o, t, r
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with M, O, T, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 16468 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains M, O, T, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.