Words containing m, i, c, r
5 letter words containing m, i, c, r
6 letter words containing m, i, c, r
- arcmin — 1⁄60 of a degree of an angle
- bromic — of or containing bromine in the trivalent or pentavalent state
- cerium — a malleable ductile steel-grey element of the lanthanide series of metals, used in lighter flints and as a reducing agent in metallurgy. Symbol: Ce; atomic no: 58; atomic wt: 140.115; valency: 3 or 4; relative density: 6.770; melting pt: 798°C; boiling pt: 3443°C
- chimar — chimere
- chimer — an apparatus for striking a bell so as to produce a musical sound, as one at the front door of a house by which visitors announce their presence.
7 letter words containing m, i, c, r
- aciform — needle-shaped; sharp
- america — the American continent, including North, South, and Central America
- amharic — the official language of Ethiopia, belonging to the SE Semitic subfamily of the Afro-Asiatic family
- aramaic — an ancient language of the Middle East, still spoken in parts of Syria and the Lebanon, belonging to the NW Semitic subfamily of the Afro-Asiatic family. Originally the speech of Aram, in the 5th century bc it spread to become the lingua franca of the Persian empire
- britcom — a comedy, especially a television series, made in the United Kingdom.
8 letter words containing m, i, c, r
9 letter words containing m, i, c, r
- aciniform — shaped like a bunch of grapes
- acronymic — a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words and pronounced as a separate word, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.
- agronomic — the science of soil management and the production of field crops.
- amaurotic — partial or total loss of sight, especially in the absence of a gross lesion or injury.
- americana — Objects that come from or relate to America are referred to as Americana, especially when they are in a collection.
10 letter words containing m, i, c, r
11 letter words containing m, i, c, r
- abecedarium — a primer, especially for teaching the alphabet.
- abercrombie — Sir (Leslie) Patrick. 1879–1957, British town planner and architect, best known for The County of London Plan (1943) and The Greater London Plan (1944)
- achromatism — the condition or quality of being achromatic; lack of color
- achromatize — to make achromatic; to remove colour from
- acinaciform — (of leaves) shaped like a scimitar; curved
12 letter words containing m, i, c, r
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- acid-forming — (of an oxide or element) yielding an acid when dissolved in water or having an oxide that forms an acid in water; acidic
- acoustimeter — a portable electronic device for measuring noise levels, especially those of traffic.
- aerodynamics — Aerodynamics is the study of the way in which objects move through the air.
- aeromagnetic — of magnetism in the atmosphere
13 letter words containing m, i, c, r
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- achromaticity — achromatism.
- achromatophil — Also, achromatophilic [ey-kruh-mat-uh-fil-ik, ak-ruh-, ey-kroh-muh-tuh-] /ˌeɪ krəˌmæt əˈfɪl ɪk, ˌæk rə-, eɪˌkroʊ mə tə-/ (Show IPA). having little or no affinity for stains.
- achromatopsia — a visual disorder defined by deficient or absent function in the retinal cones, resulting in colour blindness and in decreased vision in bright lights
- acrimoniously — caustic, stinging, or bitter in nature, speech, behavior, etc.: an acrimonious answer; an acrimonious dispute.
14 letter words containing m, i, c, r
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- adenocarcinoma — a malignant tumour originating in glandular tissue
- aerodynamicist — an expert in aerodynamics.
- aircraftswoman — a woman holding a noncommissioned rank in the RAF.
- anglo-american — of or relating to relations between England and the United States or their peoples
15 letter words containing m, i, c, r
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- amaryllidaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaryllidaceae, a family of widely cultivated flowering plants having bulbs and including the amaryllis, snowdrop, narcissus, and daffodil
16 letter words containing m, i, c, r
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- african-american — African-Americans are black people living in the United States who are descended from families that originally came from Africa.
- anthropocentrism — an anthropocentric theory or view.
- anti-consumerism — a modern movement for the protection of the consumer against useless, inferior, or dangerous products, misleading advertising, unfair pricing, etc.
- anti-monarchical — of, like, or pertaining to a monarch or monarchy.
17 letter words containing m, i, c, r
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- american-flagfish — flagfish (def 1).
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
- arithmetic-series — a sequence in which each term is obtained by the addition of a constant number to the preceding term, as 1, 4, 7, 10, 13, and 6, 1, −4, −9, −14.
18 letter words containing m, i, c, r
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
- cholangiocarcinoma — (pathology) Cancer of the bile duct.
19 letter words containing m, i, c, r
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- champigny-sur-marne — a suburb of Paris, on the River Marne. Pop: 75 556 (2006)
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
20 letter words containing m, i, c, r
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- buckminsterfullerene — a form of carbon that contains molecules having 60 carbon atoms arranged at the vertices of a polyhedron with hexagonal and pentagonal faces. It is produced in carbon arcs and occurs naturally in small amounts in certain minerals
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
- climbing-bittersweet — Also called woody nightshade. a climbing or trailing plant, Solanum dulcamara, of the nightshade family, having small, violet, star-shaped flowers with a protruding yellow center and scarlet berries.
- compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
21 letter words containing m, i, c, r
22 letter words containing m, i, c, r
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- charleville-mézières — twin towns on opposite sides of the River Meuse in NE France. Pop: 55 490 (1999)
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
23 letter words containing m, i, c, r
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
26 letter words containing m, i, c, r
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
On this page, we collect all words with M, I, C, R. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 12049 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains M, I, C, R that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.