Words containing m, a, c, r, o
5 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o
6 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o
- bomarc — a winged, surface-to-air interceptor missile.
- carrom — carom
- chroma — the attribute of a colour that enables an observer to judge how much chromatic colour it contains irrespective of achromatic colour present
- clamor — If people are clamoring for something, they are demanding it in a noisy or angry way.
- colmar — a city in NE France: annexed to Germany 1871–1919 and 1940–45; textile industry. Pop: 65 136 (1999)
7 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o
- aciform — needle-shaped; sharp
- acronym — An acronym is a word composed of the first letters of the words in a phrase, especially when this is used as a name. An example of an acronym is NATO which is made up of the first letters of the 'North Atlantic Treaty Organization'.
- arcform — noting a type of cargo-ship construction in which the sides have the form of arcs so drawn that the greatest breadth is at load waterline, the purpose being to promote the flow of water to the propeller with an easy bilge and without loss of capacity.
- armlock — a hold in which an opponent's arm is gripped in such a manner that it cannot be moved. This is often used with the intention of forcing the opponent into submission.
- camauro — a crimson velvet cap trimmed with ermine, worn by the pope on nonliturgical occasions.
8 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o
- achromat — a lens designed to bring light of two chosen wavelengths to the same focal point, thus reducing chromatic aberration
- achromia — (medicine) Absence of pigmentation, especially in the skin or blood.
- achromic — colourless
- acrimony — Acrimony is bitter and angry words or quarrels.
- acromial — relating to the acromion
9 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o
- achromate — a person unable to perceive color.
- aciniform — shaped like a bunch of grapes
- acrodrome — (of the veins of a leaf) running parallel to the edges of the leaf and fusing at the tip
- acronymed — a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words and pronounced as a separate word, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.
- acronymic — a word formed from the initial letters or groups of letters of words in a set phrase or series of words and pronounced as a separate word, as Wac from Women's Army Corps, OPEC from Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries, or loran from long-range navigation.
10 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o
- abnormalcy — abnormality.
- acetometer — a device for measuring the concentration of acetic acid in a solution, esp in vinegar
- achromasia — Absence of normal skin pigmentation (from bruising, stress or disease); pallor or achromia.
- achromatic — without colour
- achromatin — the material of the nucleus of a cell that does not stain with basic dyes
11 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o
- abercrombie — Sir (Leslie) Patrick. 1879–1957, British town planner and architect, best known for The County of London Plan (1943) and The Greater London Plan (1944)
- acclamatory — a loud shout or other demonstration of welcome, goodwill, or approval.
- accumulator — a rechargeable device for storing electrical energy in the form of chemical energy, consisting of one or more separate secondary cells
- achromatism — the condition or quality of being achromatic; lack of color
- achromatize — to make achromatic; to remove colour from
12 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o
- accelerogram — a graphic record in chart form, produced by an accelerograph in response to seismic ground motions.
- accommodator — a person or thing that accommodates
- accomplisher — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- accouterment — an accoutering or being accoutered
- accoutrement — Accoutrements are all the things you have with you when you travel or when you take part in a particular activity.
13 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o
- accelerometer — an instrument for measuring acceleration, esp of an aircraft or rocket
- accommodators — a person or thing that accommodates.
- accouterments — personal clothing, accessories, etc.
- accoutrements — all the things you have with you when you travel or take part in a particular activity, such as clothing and equipment
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
14 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o
- abstractionism — the theory and practice of the abstract, esp of abstract art
- adenocarcinoma — a malignant tumour originating in glandular tissue
- aerodynamicist — an expert in aerodynamics.
- aircraftswoman — a woman holding a noncommissioned rank in the RAF.
- amaranthaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaranthaceae (or Amarantaceae), a family of tropical and temperate herbaceous or shrubby flowering plants that includes the amaranths and cockscomb
15 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o
- achromatophilia — the property of having little or no affinity for stains.
- actinochemistry — the branch of chemistry dealing with actinism; photochemistry.
- aerodynamically — the branch of mechanics that deals with the motion of air and other gases and with the effects of such motion on bodies in the medium. Compare aerostatics (def 1).
- allotriomorphic — (of minerals) not having their own regular shape (as determined by their internal structure) but being shaped instead by adjacent minerals
- amaryllidaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Amaryllidaceae, a family of widely cultivated flowering plants having bulbs and including the amaryllis, snowdrop, narcissus, and daffodil
16 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o
- acetylandromedol — grayanotoxin.
- actinodermatitis — dermatitis from exposure to radiation, esp ultraviolet light or X-rays
- anthropocentrism — an anthropocentric theory or view.
- anti-consumerism — a modern movement for the protection of the consumer against useless, inferior, or dangerous products, misleading advertising, unfair pricing, etc.
- anti-monarchical — of, like, or pertaining to a monarch or monarchy.
17 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o
- acromioclavicular — (anatomy) Pertaining to both the acromion and the clavicle.
- anti-conservatism — the disposition to preserve or restore what is established and traditional and to limit change.
- antiferromagnetic — noting or pertaining to a substance in which, at sufficiently low temperatures, the magnetic moments of adjacent atoms point in opposite directions.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- british-cameroons — German Kamerun. a region in W Africa: a German protectorate 1884–1919; divided in 1919 into British and French mandates.
18 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o
- aerothermodynamics — the study of the exchange of heat between solids and gases, esp of the heating effect on aircraft flying through the air at very high speeds
- anti-commercialism — the principles, practices, and spirit of commerce.
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- bromochloromethane — chlorobromomethane.
- carboxyhaemoglobin — haemoglobin coordinated with carbon monoxide, formed as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning. As carbon monoxide is bound in preference to oxygen, tissues are deprived of oxygen
19 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o
- anarcho-syndicalism — syndicalism.
- anthropomorphically — ascribing human form or attributes to a being or thing not human, especially to a deity.
- chlorofluoromethane — any of a series of gaseous or volatile methanes substituted with chlorine and fluorine and containing little or no hydrogen: used as refrigerants and, formerly, as aerosol propellants until scientists became concerned about depletion of the atmospheric ozone layer.
- chromoblastomycosis — Long-term fungal infection of the skin and subcutaneous tissue.
- cinematographically — a motion-picture projector.
20 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
- compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
- congressman-at-large — (in the US) a member of the House of Representatives who was elected by the voters of an entire state as opposed to the voters of a single Congressional district
- diplomatic-secretary — secretary (def 5).
21 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o
- atmospheric-inversion — an act or instance of inverting.
- cooperative-apartment — working or acting together willingly for a common purpose or benefit.
- dacryocystorhinostomy — A surgical procedure to restore the flow of tears into the nose from the lacrimal sac when the nasolacrimal duct does not function.
22 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o
- carboxymethylcellulose — a white, water-soluble polymer derived from cellulose, used as a coating and sizing for paper and textiles, a stabilizer for various foods, and an appetite suppressor.
- centimeter-gram-second — designating or of a system of measurement in which the centimeter, gram, and second are the units of length, mass, and time, respectively
- chlorotrifluoromethane — a colorless gas, CClF 3 , used chiefly as a refrigerant, in the hardening of metals, and in pharmaceutical processing.
23 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o
- astronomical-refraction — Physics. the change of direction of a ray of light, sound, heat, or the like, in passing obliquely from one medium into another in which its wave velocity is different.
- communist-international — an international organization (1919–43), founded in Moscow, uniting Communist groups of various countries and advocating the attainment of their ends by violent revolution. Also called Comintern, Communist International. Compare international (def 6).
- de-compartmentalization — to divide into categories or compartments.
- dichlorodifluoromethane — a colourless nonflammable gas easily liquefied by pressure: used as a propellant in aerosols and fire extinguishers and as a refrigerant. Formula: CCl2F2
24 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o
- diphenylaminechlorarsine — adamsite.
26 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o
- compassionate-conservatism — a political conservative who is motivated by concern for the needy but supports policies based on personal responsibility and limited government: George W. Bush ran for president as a compassionate conservative.
29 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o
32 letter words containing m, a, c, r, o
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with M, A, C, R, O. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 8577 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains M, A, C, R, O that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.