Words containing l, e, p, s, y
5 letter words containing l, e, p, s, y
6 letter words containing l, e, p, s, y
- sleepy — ready or inclined to sleep; drowsy.
7 letter words containing l, e, p, s, y
- clypeus — a cuticular plate on the head of some insects between the labrum and the frons
- cypsela — the dry one-seeded fruit of the daisy and related plants, which resembles an achene but is surrounded by a calyx sheath
- deploys — Third-person singular simple present indicative form of deploy.
- employs — Give work to (someone) and pay them for it.
- keypals — Plural form of keypal.
8 letter words containing l, e, p, s, y
9 letter words containing l, e, p, s, y
- blasphemy — You can describe something that shows disrespect for God or a religion as blasphemy.
- calotypes — Plural form of calotype.
- catalepsy — a state of prolonged rigid posture, occurring for example in schizophrenia or in hypnotic trances
- clepsydra — an ancient device for measuring time by the flow of water or mercury through a small aperture
- cosplayer — One who takes part in cosplay.
10 letter words containing l, e, p, s, y
- acatalepsy — the state of being impossible to conceive or understand
- amplidynes — Plural form of amplidyne.
- apocalypse — The apocalypse is the total destruction and end of the world.
- apocolypse — Misspelling of apocalypse.
- apophyseal — Anatomy, Botany. an outgrowth; process; projection or protuberance.
11 letter words containing l, e, p, s, y
12 letter words containing l, e, p, s, y
- airpocalypse — (informal) The presence of dense smog in many parts of China.
- alpine-style — of or in an ascent (esp in high mountains like the Himalayas) in which the climbers carry all their equipment with them in a single ascent from base to summit
- antiepilepsy — (of a drug or treatment) acting against epilepsy
- appetisingly — Alternative spelling of appetizingly.
- applausively — in an applausive manner
13 letter words containing l, e, p, s, y
- abyssopelagic — referring to or occurring in the region of deep water above the floor of the ocean
- amphiprostyle — (esp of a classical temple) having a set of columns at both ends but not at the sides
- apprehensibly — In an apprehensive manner; cautiously.
- atypicalities — not typical; not conforming to the type; irregular; abnormal: atypical behavior; a flower atypical of the species.
- biospeleology — the study of organisms that live in caves.
14 letter words containing l, e, p, s, y
15 letter words containing l, e, p, s, y
- assemblypersons — Plural form of assemblyperson.
- atmospherically — pertaining to, existing in, or consisting of the atmosphere: atmospheric vapors.
- champs-elysées — a major boulevard in Paris, leading from the Arc de Triomphe: site of the Elysée Palace and government offices
- compassionately — having or showing compassion: a compassionate person; a compassionate letter.
- comprehensively — Something that is done comprehensively is done thoroughly.
16 letter words containing l, e, p, s, y
- adenohypophyseal — Alternative form of adenohypophysial.
- adenohypophysial — Relating to the adenohypophysis.
- caryophyllaceous — of, relating to, or belonging to the Caryophyllaceae, a family of flowering plants including the pink, carnation, sweet william, and chickweed
- chemoprophylaxis — the prevention of disease using chemical drugs
- cholecystography — radiography of the gall bladder after administration of a contrast medium
17 letter words containing l, e, p, s, y
- anti-metaphysical — pertaining to or of the nature of metaphysics.
- circumscriptively — In a circumscriptive manner.
- comprehensibility — capable of being comprehended or understood; intelligible.
- contemporaneously — living or occurring during the same period of time; contemporary.
- cryptocrystalline — (of rocks) composed of crystals that can be distinguished individually only by the use of a polarizing microscope
18 letter words containing l, e, p, s, y
- dimethylsulphoxide — a colourless odourless liquid substance used as a solvent and in medicine as an agent to improve the penetration of drugs applied to the skin. Formula: (CH3)2SO
- diphosphoglycerate — an ester of phosphoric acid and glyceric acid that occurs in the blood and that promotes the release of hemoglobin-bound oxygen.
- disproportionately — not proportionate; out of proportion, as in size or number.
- ethnopsychological — Relating to ethnopsychology.
- hepatosplenomegaly — Enlargement of both the liver and spleen.
19 letter words containing l, e, p, s, y
- conceptualistically — In a conceptualistic sense.
- electrophysiologist — A physiologist whose speciality is electrophysiology.
- expressionistically — In an expressionistic manner.
- hyper-nationalistic — a person devoted to nationalism.
- hypercholesteraemia — (medicine) An abnormally high level of cholesterol in the blood.
20 letter words containing l, e, p, s, y
- bacteriochlorophylls — Plural form of bacteriochlorophyll.
- diplomatic-secretary — secretary (def 5).
- electrophysiological — Of or pertaining to electrophysiology.
- heteropolysaccharide — (carbohydrate) any polysaccharide formed from two or more different kinds of monosaccharide.
- hypercholesterolemia — the presence of an excessive amount of cholesterol in the blood.
21 letter words containing l, e, p, s, y
- electronystagmography — A diagnostic test to record involuntary movements of the eye caused by a condition known as nystagmus. It can also be used to diagnose the cause of vertigo, dizziness or balance dysfunction by testing the vestibular system.
- hypercholesterolaemia — the condition of having a high concentration of cholesterol in the blood
- hysterosalpingography — (medicine) X-ray examination of the uterus and oviducts following injection of a radiopaque substance.
- isopropylideneacetone — mesityl oxide.
- magnetoplasmadynamics — magnetohydrodynamics.
22 letter words containing l, e, p, s, y
23 letter words containing l, e, p, s, y
- micropachycephalosaurus — A very small pachycephalosaurid, ornithischian dinosaur of the genus Micropachycephalosaurus.
24 letter words containing l, e, p, s, y
- diphenylaminechlorarsine — adamsite.
25 letter words containing l, e, p, s, y
- transcendental-philosophy — transcendental character, thought, or language.
35 letter words containing l, e, p, s, y
- trust-territory-the-pacific-islands — a U.S. trust territory in the Pacific Ocean, comprising the Mariana, Marshall, and Caroline Islands: approved by the United Nations 1947; since 1976 constituents of the trusteeship have established or moved toward self-government. 717 sq. mi. (1857 sq. km).
On this page, we collect all words with L, E, P, S, Y. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2526 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains L, E, P, S, Y that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.