Words containing l, a, v, e, r, n
6 letter words containing l, a, v, e, r, n
- lavern — Also, Laverna [luh-vur-nuh] /ləˈvɜr nə/ (Show IPA). a female given name, form of Verna.
- nerval — neural.
- verlan — a variety of French slang in which the syllables are inverted, such as meuf for femme, and also incorporating Arabic words and phrases
- vernal — of or relating to spring: vernal sunshine.
7 letter words containing l, a, v, e, r, n
- avernal — a lake near Naples, Italy, looked upon in ancient times as an entrance to hell, from whose waters vile-smelling vapors arose, supposedly killing birds flying over it.
- klavern — a local branch of the Ku Klux Klan.
- laveran — Charles Louis Alphonse [sharl lwee al-fawns] /ʃarl lwi alˈfɔ̃s/ (Show IPA), 1845–1922, French physician and bacteriologist: Nobel Prize in Medicine 1907.
- malvern — an urban area in W England, SW of Birmingham: mineral springs; incorporated into Malvern Hills 1974.
- ravelin — a V -shaped outwork outside the main ditch and covering the works between two bastions.
8 letter words containing l, a, v, e, r, n
9 letter words containing l, a, v, e, r, n
10 letter words containing l, a, v, e, r, n
- adenoviral — relating to an adenovirus
- arvicoline — inhabiting meadows or rural areas
- avirulence — The state of being avirulent.
- barneveldt — ˈJan van Olden (ˌjɑnˈvɑn ɔldən ) ; yänˌvän ôlˈdən) 1547-1619; Du. statesman & patriot
- cantalever — any rigid structural member projecting from a vertical support, especially one in which the projection is great in relation to the depth, so that the upper part is in tension and the lower part in compression.
11 letter words containing l, a, v, e, r, n
- acriflavine — a brownish or orange-red powder used in medicine as an antiseptic and disinfectant. Formula: C14H14N3Cl
- advertently — attentive; heedful.
- alternative — If one thing is an alternative to another, the first can be found, used, or done instead of the second.
- antislavery — opposed to slavery, esp slavery of Black people
- cantilevers — Plural form of cantilever.
12 letter words containing l, a, v, e, r, n
- adventureful — an exciting or very unusual experience.
- alternatives — a choice limited to one of two or more possibilities, as of things, propositions, or courses of action, the selection of which precludes any other possibility: You have the alternative of riding or walking.
- cantilevered — A cantilevered structure is constructed using cantilevers.
- cavalierness — a horseman, especially a mounted soldier; knight.
- clairvoyance — the alleged power of perceiving things beyond the natural range of the senses
13 letter words containing l, a, v, e, r, n
- acne-vulgaris — an inflammatory disease of the sebaceous glands, characterized by comedones and pimples, especially on the face, back, and chest, and, in severe cases, by cysts and nodules resulting in scarring.
- adventurously — inclined or willing to engage in adventures; enjoying adventures.
- aleksandrovsk — a city in SE Ukraine, on the Dnieper River.
- all-pervading — spreading through or into everything
- alternatively — You use alternatively to introduce a suggestion or to mention something different to what has just been stated.
14 letter words containing l, a, v, e, r, n
- anal-retentive — having an anal character.
- antireflective — treated in some way to prevent reflection
- antiretroviral — inhibiting the process by which a retrovirus replicates
- antiulcerative — An antiulcerative is an agent that prevents the formation or promotes the healing of ulcers.
- apprehensively — uneasy or fearful about something that might happen: apprehensive for the safety of the mountain climbers.
15 letter words containing l, a, v, e, r, n
- adventuresomely — In an adventuresome manner.
- alternativeness — The state of being alternative or representing alternatives.
- anti-revolution — an overthrow or repudiation and the thorough replacement of an established government or political system by the people governed.
- antiretrovirals — Plural form of antiretroviral.
- argumentatively — fond of or given to argument and dispute; disputatious; contentious: The law students were an unusually argumentative group.
16 letter words containing l, a, v, e, r, n
- administratively — pertaining to administration; executive: administrative ability.
- alliterativeness — The state or quality of being alliterative.
- atrioventricular — of, relating to, or affecting both the atria and the ventricles of the heart
- bioenvironmental — pertaining to the environment of living organisms: Bioenvironmental engineers seek to reduce air and water pollution.
- chancellorsville — hamlet in NE Va. (now called Chancellor): site of a Civil War battle (May, 1863) won by Confederate forces
17 letter words containing l, a, v, e, r, n
- antiproliferative — of or relating to a substance used to prevent or retard the spread of cells, especially malignant cells, into surrounding tissues.
- antirevolutionary — opposed to revolution, esp opposed to a particular revolution and the people who are carrying it out
- collaborativeness — Quality of being collaborative.
- congo-brazzaville — a republic in W Central Africa: formerly the French colony of Middle Congo, part of French Equatorial Africa, it became independent in 1960; consists mostly of equatorial forest, with savanna and extensive swamps; drained chiefly by the Rivers Congo and Ubangi. Official language: French. Religion: Christian majority. Currency: franc. Capital: Brazzaville. Pop: 4 492 689 (2013 est). Area: 342 000 sq km (132 018 sq miles)
- controversialness — The state or quality of being controversial.
18 letter words containing l, a, v, e, r, n
- agri-environmental — of or relating to the impact of agricultural practices on the environment
- anti-revolutionary — of, pertaining to, characterized by, or of the nature of a revolution, or a sudden, complete, or marked change: a revolutionary junta.
- conversationalists — Plural form of conversationalist.
- microenvironmental — Pertaining to a microenvironment.
- neovascularization — the development of new blood vessels, especially in tissues where circulation has been impaired by trauma or disease.
19 letter words containing l, a, v, e, r, n
20 letter words containing l, a, v, e, r, n
- chevalier-montrachet — a white wine from Burgundy.
- counterrevolutionary — Counterrevolutionary activities are activities intended to reverse the effects of a previous revolution.
- lacto-ovo-vegetarian — Also called lactovarian [lak-tuh-vair-ee-uh n] /ˌlæk təˈvɛər i ən/ (Show IPA), ovolactarian, ovo-lacto-vegetarian. a vegetarian whose diet includes dairy products and eggs.
- material-equivalence — the state or fact of being equivalent; equality in value, force, significance, etc.
- over-intellectualize — to seek or consider the rational content or form of.
21 letter words containing l, a, v, e, r, n
22 letter words containing l, a, v, e, r, n
23 letter words containing l, a, v, e, r, n
- alpes-de-haute-provence — a department of SE France in Provence-Alpes-Côte-d'Azur region. Capital: Digne. Pop: 144 508 (2003 est). Area: 6988 sq km (2725 sq miles)
24 letter words containing l, a, v, e, r, n
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
- st.-bruno-de-montarville — a town in S Quebec, in E Canada, near Montreal.
27 letter words containing l, a, v, e, r, n
- publius-licinius-valerianus — (Publius Licinius Valerianus) died a.d. c260, Roman emperor 253–60.
45 letter words containing l, a, v, e, r, n
- pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis — an obscure term ostensibly referring to a lung disease caused by silica dust, sometimes cited as one of the longest words in the English language.
On this page, we collect all words with L, A, V, E, R, N. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 2511 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains L, A, V, E, R, N that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.