Words containing l, a, n, g, u
6 letter words containing l, a, n, g, u
- fungal — fungous.
- genual — the knee.
- glucan — (carbohydrate) Any polysaccharide that is a polymer of glucose.
- hangul — the Korean alphabetic writing system, introduced in the 15th century, containing 14 consonants and 11 vowels.
- laguna — a bay, inlet, or other narrow or shallow body of water (often used in placenames).
7 letter words containing l, a, n, g, u
- aglucon — an aglycon, especially one combined with glucose to form a glycoside.
- angelou — Maya, real name Marguerite Johnson. 1928–2014, US Black novelist, poet, and dramatist. Her works include the autobiographical novel I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings (1970) and its sequels
- angelus — a series of prayers recited in the morning, at midday, and in the evening, commemorating the Annunciation and Incarnation
- angular — Angular things have shapes that seem to contain a lot of straight lines and sharp points.
- anklung — a bamboo musical instrument commonly played in Asia
8 letter words containing l, a, n, g, u
- abelungu — (South Africa, now chiefly pejorative) White people collectively.
- abluting — Present participle of ablute.
- alluding — Present participle of allude.
- alluring — Someone or something that is alluring is very attractive.
- alunogen — a mineral, hydrous sulfate of aluminum, Al 2 (SO 4) 3 ⋅18H 2 O, occurring as a white, fibrous crust on quarry or mine walls.
9 letter words containing l, a, n, g, u
- ablauting — Present participle of ablaut.
- abuilding — in the process of being built or building
- adulating — Present participle of adulate.
- aguinaldo — Emilio [e-mee-lyaw] /ɛˈmi lyɔ/ (Show IPA), 1869–1964, Filipino leader during the Spanish-American war: opposed to U.S. occupation.
- albuginea — (anatomy) A layer of white, fibrous tissue.
10 letter words containing l, a, n, g, u
- accusingly — to charge with the fault, offense, or crime (usually followed by of): He accused him of murder.
- agglutinin — a substance, such as an antibody or a lectin, that causes agglutination of cells or bacteria
- aglutition — (medicine) Inability to swallow.
- algonquian — a family of North American Indian languages whose speakers ranged over an area stretching from the Atlantic between Newfoundland and Delaware to the Rocky Mountains, including Micmac, Mahican, Ojibwa, Fox, Blackfoot, Cheyenne, and Shawnee. Some linguists relate it to Muskogean in a Macro-Algonquian phylum
- aliquoting — Present participle of aliquote.
11 letter words containing l, a, n, g, u
- aboundingly — In an abounding manner; in a manner that abounds; plentifully. (First attested from around (1350 to 1470.)).
- acidulating — Present participle of acidulate.
- actualising — Present participle of actualise.
- actualizing — Present participle of actualize.
- agglutinant — sticking together; adhesive
12 letter words containing l, a, n, g, u
- abligurition — Prodigal expense for food.
- accumulating — to gather or collect, often in gradual degrees; heap up: to accumulate wealth.
- acutilingual — having a sharply pointed tongue or mouth, as certain bees.
- adulterating — Present participle of adulterate.
- agglutinable — Able to be agglutinated; that readily undergoes agglutination.
13 letter words containing l, a, n, g, u
- acculturating — Present participle of acculturate.
- acne-vulgaris — an inflammatory disease of the sebaceous glands, characterized by comedones and pimples, especially on the face, back, and chest, and, in severe cases, by cysts and nodules resulting in scarring.
- agglutinating — Present participle of agglutinate.
- agglutination — the act or process of agglutinating
- agglutinative — tending to join or capable of joining
14 letter words containing l, a, n, g, u
- absquatulating — Present participle of absquatulate.
- advantageously — providing an advantage; furnishing convenience or opportunity; favorable; profitable; useful; beneficial: an advantageous position; an advantageous treaty.
- agroindustrial — of or relating to agroindustry
- aguascalientes — a state in central Mexico. Pop: 943 506 (2000). Area: 5471 sq km (2112 sq miles)
- albury-wodonga — a town in SE Australia, in S central New South Wales, on the Murray River: commercial centre of an agricultural region. Pop: 69 880 (2001)
15 letter words containing l, a, n, g, u
- agranulocytosis — a serious and sometimes fatal illness characterized by a marked reduction of leucocytes, usually caused by hypersensitivity to certain drugs
- agro-industrial — the large-scale production, processing, and packaging of food using modern equipment and methods.
- angel's-trumpet — any of several plants belonging to the genera Brugmansia and Datura, of the nightshade family, having large, trumpet-shaped flowers in a variety of colors.
- anticoagulation — (medicine) Acting to combat or prevent coagulation of blood.
- argumentatively — fond of or given to argument and dispute; disputatious; contentious: The law students were an unusually argumentative group.
16 letter words containing l, a, n, g, u
- anglo-australian — belonging, relating to, or involving England and Australia, or the people of the two countries.
- circumambulating — Present participle of circumambulate.
- congeliturbation — the churning, heaving, and thrusting of soil material due to the action of frost.
- consanguineously — In a consanguineous fashion; by blood relationship.
- counterbalancing — Present participle of counterbalance.
17 letter words containing l, a, n, g, u
- aminoglutethimide — a hormone antagonist, C 13 H 16 N 2 O 2 , used in the treatment of Cushing's syndrome and breast cancer.
- complex-conjugate — one of a group of conjugate words.
- configurationally — With regard to a configuration.
- contrasuggestible — responding or tending to respond to a suggestion by doing or believing the opposite
- counterchallenges — Plural form of counterchallenge.
18 letter words containing l, a, n, g, u
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- agro-industrialize — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
- battleground-state — a state of the U.S. in which the Democratic and Republican candidates both have a good chance of winning and that is considered key to the outcome of a presidential election: the swing states of Ohio and Indiana.
- circumnavigational — Relating to circumnavigation.
- distinguishability — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
19 letter words containing l, a, n, g, u
- auricular-appendage — Anatomy. the projecting outer portion of the ear; pinna. Also called auricular appendage. an ear-shaped appendage projecting from each atrium of the heart. (loosely) the atrium.
- distinguishableness — The state or quality of being distinguishable.
- industrial-strength — unusually strong, potent, or the like: heavy-duty: an industrial-strength soap.
- non-distinguishable — to mark off as different (often followed by from or by): He was distinguished from the other boys by his height.
- pneumoencephalogram — an encephalogram made after the replacement of the cerebrospinal fluid by air or gas, rarely used since the development of the CAT scanner.
20 letter words containing l, a, n, g, u
- boulogne-billancourt — an industrial suburb of SW Paris. Pop: 106 367 (1999)
- deinstitutionalizing — Present participle of deinstitutionalize.
- languedoc-roussillon — a region of S France, on the Gulf of Lions: consists of the departments of Lozère, Gard, Hérault, Aude, and Pyrénées-Orientales; mainly mountainous with a coastal plain
- lymphogranulomatosis — widespread infectious granuloma of the lymphatic system.
21 letter words containing l, a, n, g, u
- ecological-succession — the coming of one person or thing after another in order, sequence, or in the course of events: many troubles in succession.
- hypogammaglobulinemia — A type of immune disorder characterised by a reduction in all types of gamma globulins.
- pneumoencephalography — encephalography.
22 letter words containing l, a, n, g, u
- agro-industrialization — to industrialize the agriculture of: to agro-industrialize a developing nation.
23 letter words containing l, a, n, g, u
- stimulus-generalization — the act or process of generalizing.
24 letter words containing l, a, n, g, u
- black-english-vernacular — Also called African American Vernacular English, African American English, Afro-American English, Black English Vernacular, Black Vernacular English.a dialect of American English characterized by pronunciations, syntactic structures, and vocabulary associated with and used by some North American black people and exhibiting a wide variety and range of forms varying in the extent to which they differ from standard English.
32 letter words containing l, a, n, g, u
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with L, A, N, G, U. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 3912 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains L, A, N, G, U that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.