Words containing l, a, m, b
4 letter words containing l, a, m, b
5 letter words containing l, a, m, b
- album — An album is a record with about 25 minutes of music on each side. You can also refer to a collection of songs that is available on a record or CD as an album.
- amble — When you amble, you walk slowly and in a relaxed manner.
- balmy — Balmy weather is fairly warm and pleasant.
- blame — If you blame a person or thing for something bad, you believe or say that they are responsible for it or that they caused it.
- limba — an African tree, Terminalia superba, having yellowish-brown wood.
6 letter words containing l, a, m, b
- abloom — in flower; blooming
- ambala — a city in N India, in Haryana: site of archaeological remains of a prehistoric Indian civilization: grain, cotton, food processing. Pop: 139 222 (2001)
- ambled — to go at a slow, easy pace; stroll; saunter: He ambled around the town.
- ambler — Eric. 1909–1998, English novelist. His thrillers include The Mask of Dimitrios (1939), Journey into Fear (1940), A Kind of Anger (1964), and Doctor Frigo (1974)
- aplomb — If you do something with aplomb, you do it with confidence in a relaxed way.
7 letter words containing l, a, m, b
- ableism — discrimination against disabled or handicapped people
- absalom — the third son of David, who rebelled against his father and was eventually killed by Joab (II Samuel 15–18)
- abysmal — If you describe a situation or the condition of something as abysmal, you think that it is very bad or poor in quality.
- alabama — a state of the southeastern US, on the Gulf of Mexico: consists of coastal and W lowlands crossed by the Tombigbee, Black Warrior, and Alabama Rivers, with parts of the Tennessee Valley and Cumberland Plateau in the north; noted for producing cotton and white marble. Capital: Montgomery. Pop: 4 500 752 (2003 est). Area: 131 333 sq km (50 708 sq miles)
- albumen — Albumen is the same as albumin.
8 letter words containing l, a, m, b
- abelmosk — a tropical bushy malvaceous plant, Hibiscus abelmoschus, cultivated for its yellow-and-crimson flowers and for its musk-scented seeds, which yield an oil used in perfumery
- abnormal — Someone or something that is abnormal is unusual, especially in a way that is worrying.
- adumbral — shadowy
- albarium — a stucco used in ancient times, made from powdered marble and lime mortar and often polished.
- albinism — the condition of being an albino
9 letter words containing l, a, m, b
- abcoulomb — the cgs unit of electric charge in the electromagnetic system; the charge per second passing any cross section of a conductor through which a steady current of 1 abampere is flowing: equivalent to 10 coulombs
- abdominal — Abdominal is used to describe something that is situated in the abdomen or forms part of it.
- abimelech — a king of Gerar, who made a peace agreement with Abraham. Gen. 20, 21.
- abysmally — of or like an abyss; immeasurably deep or great.
- admirable — An admirable quality or action is one that deserves to be praised and admired.
10 letter words containing l, a, m, b
- abdominals — You can refer to your abdominal muscles as your abdominals when you are talking about exercise.
- abmodality — the differing of a measurable trait in an individual case from the mean for a population.
- abnormalcy — abnormality.
- abnormally — not normal, average, typical, or usual; deviating from a standard: abnormal powers of concentration; an abnormal amount of snow; abnormal behavior.
- abominable — Something that is abominable is very unpleasant or bad.
11 letter words containing l, a, m, b
- abd-el-krim — 1882–1963, Moroccan chief who led revolts against Spain and France, surrendered before their combined forces in 1926, but later formed the North African independence movement
- abdominally — of, in, on, or for the abdomen: abdominal wall; abdominal pains.
- abhominable — abominable.
- abnormality — An abnormality in something, especially in a person's body or behaviour, is an unusual part or feature of it that may be worrying or dangerous.
- abnormalize — to make abnormal.
12 letter words containing l, a, m, b
- abel-meholah — a city in ancient Palestine, east of the Jordan River: the home of Elisha. Judges 7:22; I Kings 4:12; 19:16.
- abolitionism — the principle or policy of abolition, especially of slavery of blacks in the U.S.
- abstemiously — sparing or moderate in eating and drinking; temperate in diet.
- accommodable — having the ability to be accommodated
- admirability — the quality of being admirable
13 letter words containing l, a, m, b
- abnormalities — an abnormal condition, state, or quality; irregularity; deviation.
- acetabuliform — saucer-shaped, as the fruiting bodies of certain lichens.
- administrable — able to be administered or managed
- admissibility — that may be allowed or conceded; allowable: an admissible plan.
- all-embracing — Something that is all-embracing includes or affects everyone or everything.
14 letter words containing l, a, m, b
- abdominoplasty — the surgical removal of excess skin and fat from the abdomen
- absentmindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- accomplishable — to bring to its goal or conclusion; carry out; perform; finish: to accomplish one's mission.
- album-oriented — of or designating a format featuring rock songs from LPs and CDs rather than singles, especially mainstream rock music.
- antimetabolite — any drug that acts by disrupting the normal growth of a cell. Sulfonamide drugs are antimetabolites and some antimetabolites are used in cancer treatment
15 letter words containing l, a, m, b
- absent-mindedly — so lost in thought that one does not realize what one is doing, what is happening, etc.; preoccupied to the extent of being unaware of one's immediate surroundings.
- anti-liberalism — the quality or state of being liberal, as in behavior or attitude.
- bioaccumulation — the process in which industrial waste, toxic chemicals, etc. gradually accumulate in living tissue
- black-marketeer — to sell articles in the black market.
- combinatorially — in a combinatorial manner
16 letter words containing l, a, m, b
- bachelor-at-arms — bachelor (def 4).
- bethmann-hollweg — Theobald von [tey-oh-bahlt fuh n] /ˈteɪ oʊˌbɑlt fən/ (Show IPA), 1856–1921, German statesman: chancellor 1909–17.
- biocompatibility — the capability of coexistence with living tissues or organisms without causing harm: Artificial joint adhesives must have biocompatibility with bone and muscle.
- bioenvironmental — pertaining to the environment of living organisms: Bioenvironmental engineers seek to reduce air and water pollution.
- dimethylcarbinol — isopropyl alcohol.
17 letter words containing l, a, m, b
- antiestablishment — opposed to or working against the existing power structure or mores, as of society or government: Antiestablishment candidates promised to disband the army, Congress, and the cabinet if elected.
- biopharmaceutical — of or relating to drugs produced using biotechnology
- bitter-almond-oil — Also called sweet almond oil, expressed almond oil. a colorless to pale yellow fatty oil expressed from the seeds of the sweet almond, used in preparing perfumes and confections.
- carboxyhemoglobin — a compound formed in the blood when carbon monoxide occupies the positions on the hemoglobin molecule normally taken by oxygen, resulting in cellular oxygen starvation
- downwardly-mobile — See under vertical mobility (def 1).
18 letter words containing l, a, m, b
- agammaglobulinemia — a condition of the blood, either congenital or acquired, in which there is near or complete absence of gamma globulin and a failure of the body to form antibodies, resulting in a frequent occurrence of infectious disease.
- anti-establishment — opposed to established authority
- ballistocardiogram — a tracing made by a ballistocardiograph
- battery-eliminator — a person or thing that eliminates.
- beta-naphthylamine — a white to reddish, crystalline, water-soluble, extremely toxic solid, C 10 H 9 N, used chiefly in the manufacture of azo dyes.
19 letter words containing l, a, m, b
20 letter words containing l, a, m, b
- abetalipoproteinemia — a rare inherited disorder of fat metabolism due to an inability to synthesize certain apolipoproteins necessary for the transport of triglycerides, leading to diarrhea, steatorrhea, and failure to thrive.
- acetylmethylcarbinol — acetoin.
- meta-dichlorobenzene — a colorless liquid, C 6 H 4 Cl 2 , soluble in alcohol and ether: used as a fumigant and insecticide.
21 letter words containing l, a, m, b
- disestablishmentarian — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- hypogammaglobulinemia — A type of immune disorder characterised by a reduction in all types of gamma globulins.
22 letter words containing l, a, m, b
23 letter words containing l, a, m, b
- hypobetalipoproteinemia — (pathology) A low level of betalipoprotein (low-density lipoprotein) in the bloodstream.
24 letter words containing l, a, m, b
- assembly-of-the-notables — a prominent, distinguished, or important person.
- disestablishmentarianism — a person who favors the separation of church and state, especially the withdrawal of special rights, status, and support granted an established church by a state; an advocate of disestablishing a state church.
- hyperbetalipoproteinemia — An abnormally high level of betalipoprotein in the blood.
25 letter words containing l, a, m, b
28 letter words containing l, a, m, b
- antidisestablishmentarianism — opposition to the withdrawal of state support or recognition from an established church, especially the Anglican Church in 19th-century England.
32 letter words containing l, a, m, b
- democratic-republic-of-the-congo — People's Republic of the, a republic in central Africa, W of the Democratic Republic of the Congo: formerly an overseas territory in French Equatorial Africa; now an independent member of the French Community. 132,046 sq. mi. (341,999 sq. km). Capital: Brazzaville. Formerly French Congo, Middle Congo.
On this page, we collect all words with L, A, M, B. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 4701 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains L, A, M, B that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.