Words containing k, t, b, o, u
6 letter words containing k, t, b, o, u
- kabuto — A traditional Japanese military helmet.
- korbut — Olga, born 1955, Russian gymnast.
- tobruk — a small port in NE Libya, in E Cyrenaica on the Mediterranean coast road: scene of severe fighting in World War II: taken from the Italians by the British in Jan 1941, from the British by the Germans in June 1942, and finally taken by the British in Nov 1942
7 letter words containing k, t, b, o, u
- backout — an instance of withdrawing (from an agreement, etc)
- beothuk — a member of an extinct Native Canadian people formerly living in Newfoundland
- buttock — Your buttocks are the two rounded fleshy parts of your body that you sit on.
- outback — (sometimes initial capital letter) the back country or remote settlements; the bush (usually preceded by the).
- outbake — to bake more than or better than
8 letter words containing k, t, b, o, u
- abeokuta — a town in W Nigeria, capital of Ogun state. Pop: 487 000 (2005 est)
- autobank — a machine offering cash and other banking services
- blackout — A blackout is a period of time during a war in which towns and buildings are made dark so that they cannot be seen by enemy planes.
- breakout — If there has been a break-out, someone has escaped from prison.
- buckshot — Buckshot consists of pieces of lead fired from a gun when hunting animals.
9 letter words containing k, t, b, o, u
- backcourt — In sports such tennis and badminton, the backcourt is the section of each side of the court that is furthest from the net. In basketball, the backcourt is the rear part of the court, where the defense plays. You can also use backcourt to refer to the members of a team who play mainly in this part of the court.
- blockbust — to encourage the sale of property by means of blockbusting
- bontebuck — bontebok.
- buckthorn — any of several thorny small-flowered shrubs of the genus Rhamnus, esp the Eurasian species R. cathartica, whose berries were formerly used as a purgative: family Rhamnaceae
- bucktooth — a projecting upper front tooth
10 letter words containing k, t, b, o, u
- backcourts — Plural form of backcourt.
- bonkbuster — a novel characterized by graphic descriptions of the heroine's frequent sexual encounters
- buttonhook — a thin tapering hooked instrument formerly used for pulling buttons through the buttonholes of gloves, shoes, etc
- knockabout — Nautical. any of various fore-and-aft-rigged sailing vessels having a single jib bent to a stay from the stemhead, no bowsprit being used: usually rigged as a sloop.
- leukoblast — an immature leukocyte.
11 letter words containing k, t, b, o, u
- backcountry — an area far from cities and towns that is thinly populated and largely undeveloped; hinterland
- blacktongue — canine pellagra.
- blockbuster — A blockbuster is a film or book that is very popular and successful, usually because it is very exciting.
- brushstroke — Brushstrokes are the marks made on a surface by a painter's brush.
- bucket-load — a large quantity
12 letter words containing k, t, b, o, u
- backcourtman — any of the players stationed in the backcourt; a guard
- backsolution — The process or result of backsolving.
- blockbusting — A blockbusting film or book is one that is very successful, usually because it is very exciting.
- bluestocking — A bluestocking is an intellectual woman.
- bourke-white — Margaret. 1906–71, US photographer, a pioneer of modern photojournalism: noted esp for her coverage of World War II
13 letter words containing k, t, b, o, u
- breakthroughs — a military movement or advance all the way through and beyond an enemy's front-line defense.
- cross-buttock — a wrestling throw in which the hips are used as a fulcrum to throw an opponent
- kennebunkport — a town in SW Maine: summer resort.
- mountebankery — The practices of a mountebank; quackery; boastful and vain pretenses.
- mountebanking — Present participle of mountebank.
14 letter words containing k, t, b, o, u
15 letter words containing k, t, b, o, u
16 letter words containing k, t, b, o, u
- block-structured — (language) Any programming language in which sections of source code contained within pairs of matching delimiters such as "" and "" (e.g. in C) or "begin" and "end" (e.g. Algol) are executed as a single unit. A block of code may be the body of a subroutine or function, or it may be controlled by conditional execution (if statement) or repeated execution (while statement, for statement, etc.). In all but the most primitive block structured languages a variable's scope can be limited to the block in which it is declared. Block-structured languages support structured programming where each block can be written without detailed knowledge of the inner workings of other blocks, thus allowing a top-down design approach. See also abstract data type, module.
17 letter words containing k, t, b, o, u
18 letter words containing k, t, b, o, u
- berwick-upon-tweed — a town in N England, in N Northumberland at the mouth of the Tweed: much involved in border disputes between England and Scotland between the 12th and 16th centuries; neutral territory 1551–1885. Pop: 12 870 (2001)
On this page, we collect all words with K, T, B, O, U. To make easier to find the right word we have divided all 562 words to groups according to their length. So you should go to appropriate page if can’t find the word that contains K, T, B, O, U that you are searching. Also you can use this page in Scrabble.